• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Finally Draft Day

Even though ESPMSN and the NFL network will be 3 minutes behind Twitter, which of the two has the least objectionable talking heads?

What's the twitter account to watch? Kaboly? Shefty?

HELP!

I really hope who the Steelers pick to be dressed in jeans and a tshirt. not done up all crazy dressed

I really hope who the Steelers pick to be dressed in jeans and a tshirt. not done up all crazy dressed
9c8b5fb9-8363-4889-98db-12fba5613681-Nas-NFL_red_carpet-14.jpg

Remember Tomlin's first draft pick?
Yeah, Smith has some "Timmons-like" qualities.
Speaking of Tomlin, and not bashing him, who do you think has the final say on each pick? Tomlin, Deuce, Omar?

I would hope Andy and Omar's presence will have a positive impact.

Speaking of Tomlin, and not bashing him, who do you think has the final say on each pick? Tomlin, Deuce, Omar?

I am hoping whoever it is they just follow the set board.

Some guys come to the draft and you see them and think "that dude is a physical specimen/freak"
Bush always gave off the impression that he didn't work out/didn't give a damn. In hindsight, this picture reinforces that idea.

I'd think if it came down to the point where a final say is needed because of some type of disagreement, Deuce would be the guy calling the shot.

What are you looking for? If it's analysis, you need to look at more of the independent or blog writers.
Just a heads up on who is being picked...I gotta work tonight and the draft probably won't be on tv.

Now you're just sucking up to Coolie.
I had to look a few times to see what the hell you were talking about

Dell to the chiefs would not be a surprise, but in the 1st? unless they are seriously in love with him and worried he won't make it to him later

Some guys come to the draft and you see them and think "that dude is a physical specimen/freak"
Bush always gave off the impression that he didn't work out/didn't give a damn. In hindsight, this picture reinforces that idea.
If I was his pappi, him wouldna left the house like dat!!!

but stryker will be on youtube
I'll be on stage and won't be able to listen. I need written words that are up to the minute. I guess I'll just stay here and watch the names come up.