• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

******* finally. **** you BO

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
A A A (resize font)
(CNN) - A Mexico court has ordered the release of U.S. Marine reservist Andrew Paul Tahmooressi, held in a Mexican prison since March on a weapons charge, a Mexican federal government press release said Friday.

Tahmooressi was arrested March 31 at a Tijuana, Mexico, checkpoint after Mexican customs agents found three firearms in his truck, including a .45-caliber pistol, a pump shotgun and an AR-15 rifle.

Mexico's strict federal gun laws prohibit anyone illegally bringing weapons into the country.

Mexico's strict federal gun laws prohibit anyone illegally bringing weapons into the country.

2f4.jpg

so racist

AMEN. It's about time. I'm not much of a praying person, but I have been praying for his release since he got captured.

It is about ******* time. I can revise my sig now. **** sucking Mexican government..

Tahmooressi’s release came only after a strong diplomatic push from former Gov. Bill Richardson of New Mexico and Reps. Ed Royce (R-CA) and Matt Salmon (R-AZ) from this link http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/3...ne-andrew-tahmooressi-freed-family-spokesman/

Glad to see some politicians are actually DOING THEIR ******* JOBS. If any of them are running for re-election I hope they win. Anyone that could have helped him should have been doing so, and if they didn't I hope they burn in hell.

Obama could have made one phone call and got him out. But as usual that dipshit can't even do the simple things right. The federal gov't releases Mexican killers every ******* day. We can't get ONE marine out of a Mexican jail? **** me. Just wait until that Mexican justice system is in place in the U.S. People are going to love that.

If the guy was black, Obama would have had him out already, racist that he is. Tuesday can not get here soon enough for me. Remember , Obama's policies are on the ballot. He said so himself.

Really, I wouldn't have done much to liberate him either.

If I entered a foreign country like Chicago, or Californistan armed and got busted I would expect nobody to cry over my incarceration.

Hopefully he learned a valuable lesson and can move on with his life.

Really, I wouldn't have done much to liberate him either.

If I entered a foreign country like Chicago, or Californistan armed and got busted I would expect nobody to cry over my incarceration.

Hopefully he learned a valuable lesson and can move on with his life.

His guns were legal. Hell the U.S. allows MILLIONS of illegal into the country breaking the law all the time. Very few ever get deported. **** Mexico and **** that ignorant ******* moron Obama. Faint hearted do nothing lily livered deadweight.

His guns were not legal the second he entered a foreign country with them illegally.

Throwing out the idiocy of our porous border to somehow justify this dumbass, really is a diversionary tactic at best.

They are unrelated.

How we handle criminals has nothing to do with how Mexican courts process criminal charges on their soil.

I concur in the general sentiment of **** Mexico and **** Obama, BTW.

That still doesn't leave me much sympathy for the jackass who took guns across a border.

If this was Canada would there be as much outrage?

He didn't cross the border intentionally though. He was lost and made a wrong turn.
Regardless, it gave the Messicans the opportunity to grind our balls a bit and more likely it was the local authorities who told the Messican government to kiss off as well.
"Batches? We don' need no stinking batches."

His guns were not legal the second he entered a foreign country with them illegally.

Throwing out the idiocy of our porous border to somehow justify this dumbass, really is a diversionary tactic at best.

They are unrelated.

How we handle criminals has nothing to do with how Mexican courts process criminal charges on their soil.

I concur in the general sentiment of **** Mexico and **** Obama, BTW.

That still doesn't leave me much sympathy for the jackass who took guns across a border.

If this was Canada would there be as much outrage?

There was NO reason for him to be held because he took a wrong turn. Also the border is NOT unrelated because it goes to a policy called reciprocity. They treat our citizens like criminals while we allow their citizens to take over our country. My wife is from California and I've been there many times. It's ******* Mexico north. The Marine suffered from PTSD and had all his **** in his car. California won't even stop you just because your Mexican. They can't even ask if you're here legally. But in Mexico they sure as hell do. So **** them.

If this happened in Canada he would have been stopped at the border and been handed over to U.S. custody.

And he self reported his mistake and the guns. And imo had it been Canada he wouldn't have spent this amount of time in jail. Talking about our border with regard to this situation is not a distraction (again, jmo)..... it's very germane when you consider that Mexico does nothing to help stem the flow of illegals across their southern or northern borders nor to assist with the illegal narcotics trafficking that plagues the latter but felt some compelling need to make an arch criminal out of this guy.

My only BIG question (aside from why Bammy never really tried to get him out of Mexican custody) is how he crossed the border without knowing he did. Was Tahmooressi on a rural road that wasn't marked well?

And he self reported his mistake and the guns. And imo had it been Canada he wouldn't have spent this amount of time in jail. Talking about our border with regard to this situation is not a distraction (again, jmo)..... it's very germane when you consider that Mexico does nothing to help stem the flow of illegals across their southern or northern borders nor to assist with the illegal narcotics trafficking that plagues the latter but felt some compelling need to make an arch criminal out of this guy.

You're right.

He would have faced three years in prison.

If he had an extra 40 grand laying around for a damn good attorney and legal costs, he might have beaten the charges.

Just like Louis DiNatale

The financial toll on the DiNatales has been devastating. They have sold both of their cars. They have maxed out all of their credit cards. They have emptied Lou's military retirement savings account. They have had to take out a loan. To date, they have paid $4,000 for release and hearing costs; $5,000 cash for bail, and$30,000 for a Canadian attorney for representation. With the possibility of another $10,000 in attorney's fees, costs to make hearings and court appearances, the financial burden is becoming a bottomless pit.

An honest oversight has cost Lou dearly. Cathy has an autoimmune disease that is exacerbated by stress. The toll this ordeal has had on the DiNatales emotionally and physically has been overwhelming. The stress has caused Cathy's health to deteriorate.

The Canadian authorities are using SGM DiNatale as an example in their hardline anti gun stance. This could have happened to any of us. Similar situations happen more often than we know. SGM Louis DiNatale is not a gun smuggler. He is not a criminal. He is not the poster child for the Canadian government's hatred of our Second Amendment.

You're right.

If he had an extra 40 grand laying around for a damn good attorney and legal costs, he might have beaten the charges.

Just like Louis DiNatale
**** Canada too. Never heard about that one. That should have gotten just as much press.

You're right.

Just like Louis DiNatale

Like I said, "imo"..... Was unaware of this story or that Canada was capable of being equally douchebaggy about such stuff..... Like CD said, **** them too. And I stand by my opinion on Mexio.

I once accidentally took a handgun into Canada.......dodged a bullet there, eh?

I just came back from Montreal...

Was being a wise guy when asked by the Customs officier what I type of business I was coming to Canada for? And I told him I am participating in a Curling Tournament..lol..

He didn't find it humorous...I can only imagine their reaction if you have a side-arm with you..

I was stopped at customs in Victoria BC on my honeymoon. Because I immediately couldn't tell them what hotel I was staying, they pulled us over, took my license to check it out. When they came back they said it tested positive for cocaine. Which is a bullshit ploy, because cocaine residue has infected everyone's wallet via dollar bills used for snorting.They made us wait an hour and then admitted making a mistake thinking my license was from Washington State.Really pissed me off, and didn't reflect very well on these assclowns.

hamster snorts the devil's dandruff?

Didn't take long for this thread to run off the tracks.