• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

For those of you with white guilt...

That is the thing that bothers me most about black folks in this country.... they only seem to get upset and demand action when the violence, discrimination, etc. is being perpetrated by whites. The slave thing is a perfect example. Whenever slavery is brought up, they only ever talk about the evil slave owners but never a peep about the ones that sold them to the slave owners in the first place. Gangbangers make no bones about the fact that they will "pop a cap in yo' ***" at the drop of a hat.... Rappers glorify the lifestyle of the 'hood where everyone is armed to the teeth and it's completely acceptable to shoot someone over something as trivial as wearing a blue doo-rag on a street that's controlled by guys wearing red doo-rags. If a white guy happens to be the trigger man,however, there will be protests in every city exclaiming how horrible it is that someone could perpetrate such a violent act upon a young black man. I remember all the protests in this country over apartheid in South Africa in the 80's. Black folks demanded the U.S. put pressure on South Africa to end the segregation policies and general mistreatment of the black population in that country.... and I agree that it was the right thing to do. But what about all the other African countries where horrific **** is being done to the black citizens of those countries by other black people? Countries like The Congo, Sierra Leone, The Ivory Coast, Rwanda? Warlords going into villages raping the women... macheteing arms and legs off of people.... enslaving children, forcing them to become soldiers at 11 or 12 years old.... taking all of the food causing thousands upon thousands to starve... **** that makes what South Africa was doing look like child's play. Where are all the protests demanding the world do something about that ****** up situation? Can you imagine if the people committing those atrocities against those poor people were white? Every black person from here to Timbuktu would be marching in the street demanding they be stopped... and rightfully so.

I must admit you surprised me with this post. Did someone hack your account? I agree with the above.

Where are schools not equally funded? If a school district chooses to waste their money by giving themselves and the teachers raises and letting the school go to ****, that's on them.

That's the little secret. We constantly pay more and more for schools and most of the increases go towards teacher pay raises because the union has mastered the art of ransoming kids with strikes.
I don't know what the answer is to fixing lower income education, but public schools are definitely unequally funded because of the difference in local tax bases. The bigger problem is cultural. Nicer schools and higher paid teachers won't fix those problems.

Where are schools not equally funded? If a school district chooses to waste their money by giving themselves and the teachers raises and letting the school go to ****, that's on them.

That's the little secret. We constantly pay more and more for schools and most of the increases go towards teacher pay raises because the union has mastered the art of ransoming kids with strikes.

Anyone interested in the horrible way the Dems and the teachers union harm the education system go watch the great documentatary , Waiting for Superman.

Even in upscale white schools there is poor , lazy teaching and a good amount of kids are herded through school indifferently while they heap attention, praise and resources on the gifted few.

Watch a inner city mom work 3 jobs to pay for her kid to go to a private school and then when she cant continue affording the tuition she is stuck waiting on a lottery to see if her kid can get into a good public school or if not he goes into.a school with a 50 % graduation rate.

The man who made the film is a black teacher who started a charter school inHarlem and with strict teaching, overnight boarding he is sending 97% of the kids to college. The libs and the teachers unions hate him and want him to fail. All kids are the same, it is the system that repeatedly fails them despite how much money is thrown at them. This guy demands them to be great, challenges them and is rewarded instead of the namby pamby everyone is a winner bullshit the libtards push so vehemently.

Last edited:
Brainwashed college kid gets owned about white privilege and reparations

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vWXZ-whusxY" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Brainwashed college kid gets owned about white privilege and reparations

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vWXZ-whusxY" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

That was awesome. I wanted to slap that punk kid, btw. What an arrogant moron.

See below on the first question. Second, nothing like bringing in highly qualified candidates on a low salary.

I don't know what the answer is to fixing lower income education, but public schools are definitely unequally funded because of the difference in local tax bases. The bigger problem is cultural. Nicer schools and higher paid teachers won't fix those problems.

Of course a school in a rich area will have a nicer school than a poor area but that doesn't mean the education is less. Money is not the issue with education but that's all we ever hear is that we need to spend more, "for the kids"

We need to break the teacher's union "For the kids"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yrUBIsFF4fg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am from old southern families. On my dads side no body owned slaves. My moms side definitely owned slaves. Being born in 1970 more than 100 years after slavery was ended by law in the USA I can not conceivably hold any culpability in any part of it. What I am wondering is if there is a website for Africans to pay their share of reparations. Being as there would be no slavery without Africans selling other Africans into the slave trade. In fact, the Ashanti Empire in West Africa derived its wealth from trade in gold, ivory and slaves. Bring that up to any SJW that is spouting off to you about reparations and watch their heads assplode.

When slavery was going on my ancestors were still in Italy and Sweden. They didn't get here until the 1890's and then they lived in NJ and PA.

Of course a school in a rich area will have a nicer school than a poor area but that doesn't mean the education is less. Money is not the issue with education but that's all we ever hear is that we need to spend more, "for the kids"

We need to break the teacher's union "For the kids"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yrUBIsFF4fg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am a teacher. I am the rare breed of teacher in that I am pretty conservative. I have a lot of issues with the teacher's unions, most of all that union dues are really a slush fund for the Democrat Party.

This is another issue though that people take sides on and there is little middle ground. Everybody had that ******* teacher or two, and that is who they tend to remember the most, as opposed to the ones who were steady and did their job. They also always highlight the superstar teachers, which is great. But you need those ones that just plug away everyday and do the job.

My issue though is this. Why is it that everybody else can make money, but teachers and preachers have to be paupers? I exaggerate to clarify, but my Dad also taught. Another rare conservative teacher. But everybody was fine with teachers in the 60s and 70s, then in the 80s when they started to make a little more money people started to get offended. My Dad had 3 brothers who were not teachers who when we were kids in the 70s they were going here and there on vacation, new cars and so on. We never went anywhere. The cars were falling apart. My Dad always had a job in the summer. Everything was great. Then when he started to make better money in the 80s his brothers started to make comments.

Moreover, that's exactly what it is.

Blacks were treated poorly in this country for at least a couple hundred years. Fortunately, thanks to Christianity, slavery was ended here before it was ended in almost every other country in the world. After that, Christians and good people here felt so guilty, years later, that they passed laws implementing affirmative action to give blacks a boost up. But for some who have been radicalized by Obama’s divisiveness, which has spawned the Black Lives Matter movement, that is not enough.

meme2.jpg

Here’s the reality: a lot of these angry Black Lives Matter protesters are not descended from slaves. In fact, they may even have white ancestors too – who were slave owners.

Similarly, no white person was a slaveowner and the majority had no ancestors who were slaveowners. The population of the US during the Civil War was only 25 million. Most of our ancestors arrived long after the Emancipation. Millions during the immigration waves of the late 1800's and early 1900's.

The white man didn't capture slaves, they were purchased or traded. Sold to them by their own people....black slave owners in Africa.

So go to Africa for your ****** reparations.

my white guilt has overtaken me.
as of now, I will submit myself to be a sexual slave for Halle Berry, Toni Braxton and Stacey Dash.

you and slick both Supe...

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton revealed in an interview that her Spotify playlist includes Kelly Clarkson, Katy Perry and Jennifer Lopez. It's such a small world. In a separate interview, Bill Clinton revealed his To-Do list includes Kelly Clarkson, Katy Perry and Jennifer Lopez.

you and slick both Supe...

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton revealed in an interview that her Spotify playlist includes Kelly Clarkson, Katy Perry and Jennifer Lopez. It's such a small world. In a separate interview, Bill Clinton revealed his To-Do list includes Kelly Clarkson, Katy Perry and Jennifer Lopez.

I'm in too. That's a...uh...ok to do list there...

the academic mecca known as Memphis, TN
two school systems - City and County
City schools are mostly inner city schools with a large portion of black kids.
County schools are mostly whitey populated

for every $1 that is spent on County schools, (I think it was) $3 must be spent on City schools.
the funding goes to the County School District, and the money is filtered from there.

When I worked for the Georgia Department of Corrections, the budget for the project & contract I was working under was eliminated on very short notice due to an 800+ million dollar deficit. One of my co-workers, who happened to be a black guy, was working under the same contract. When the contract was terminated, they gave both of us a two week notice that our positions were being eliminated. Within a couple of days my manager, also a black guy, called me into his office and told me that they had found funding to continue our project, but they could only keep one of us. 95% of the people I worked with there were black. Would anyone like to guess who they kept, the white guy or the black guy?

The only white guilt I have is from going back and killing all those mofos.

Actually, I wasn't disappointed or surprised that I, the white guy, got the ax.

I am a teacher. I am the rare breed of teacher in that I am pretty conservative. I have a lot of issues with the teacher's unions, most of all that union dues are really a slush fund for the Democrat Party.

This is another issue though that people take sides on and there is little middle ground. Everybody had that ******* teacher or two, and that is who they tend to remember the most, as opposed to the ones who were steady and did their job. They also always highlight the superstar teachers, which is great. But you need those ones that just plug away everyday and do the job.

My issue though is this. Why is it that everybody else can make money, but teachers and preachers have to be paupers? I exaggerate to clarify, but my Dad also taught. Another rare conservative teacher. But everybody was fine with teachers in the 60s and 70s, then in the 80s when they started to make a little more money people started to get offended. My Dad had 3 brothers who were not teachers who when we were kids in the 70s they were going here and there on vacation, new cars and so on. We never went anywhere. The cars were falling apart. My Dad always had a job in the summer. Everything was great. Then when he started to make better money in the 80s his brothers started to make comments.

I think the anger comes from the fact that teacher salaries are now too high to not also have quality assurances. I have no problem with a proven great teacher making 100K but I have a huge problem with the teacher in the next room, who sucks, also making 100K when they should have been fired 10 years ago.

Another problem is the pensions. Why are teachers so special that they get to retire in their early 50s?. Their retirement should be 65 like most others. It's bullshit that taxpayers are paying a pension for maybe 30 years.

Maybe teachers used to be underpaid, but now they make damn good money for the limited hours they work and when somebody makes money, you expect results.

It's like the NFL. Nobody cares about Moats. He makes backup money so his mediocre performance is fine. Jarvis on the other hand, was a first rounder so we expect more and call him out.

Teachers are now making too much money to not produce results. I also lump the useless school bureaucrats into that. They get these big budgets, because who doesn't want to "invest in education", and they create a new assistant to the assistant of the vice assistant superintendent position .

I think the anger comes from the fact that teacher salaries are now too high to not also have quality assurances. I have no problem with a proven great teacher making 100K but I have a huge problem with the teacher in the next room, who sucks, also making 100K when they should have been fired 10 years ago.

Another problem is the pensions. Why are teachers so special that they get to retire in their early 50s?. Their retirement should be 65 like most others. It's bullshit that taxpayers are paying a pension for maybe 30 years.

Maybe teachers used to be underpaid, but now they make damn good money for the limited hours they work and when somebody makes money, you expect results.

It's like the NFL. Nobody cares about Moats. He makes backup money so his mediocre performance is fine. Jarvis on the other hand, was a first rounder so we expect more and call him out.

Teachers are now making too much money to not produce results. I also lump the useless school bureaucrats into that. They get these big budgets, because who doesn't want to "invest in education", and they create a new assistant to the assistant of the vice assistant superintendent position .

I don't want to get into a big thing here. Just know that I have been doing this for around 25 years. Some of that time was spent in a private setting, teaching kids from all around the county who got kicked out of school for various reasons, so that has effected my present salary. I don't know where you live, but I am no where near 100K.

I don't want to get into a big thing here. Just know that I have been doing this for around 25 years. Some of that time was spent in a private setting, teaching kids from all around the county who got kicked out of school for various reasons, so that has effected my present salary. I don't know where you live, but I am no where near 100K.

Yeah, I don't get that $100k number either. Maybe in the best school districts a small handful (and in some, limited to those with doctorates) get that type of pay. Certainly not the norm.

Yeah, I don't get that $100k number either. Maybe in the best school districts a small handful (and in some, limited to those with doctorates) get that type of pay. Certainly not the norm.

I didn't get the impression from Tape's post that he is saying teachers get $100k, just that, he would be OK if they did, if it was due to being a good teacher rather than because the union makes everyone get that much so that ****** teachers get the same thing. I could be wrong...(hahahahhaha)

I didn't get the impression from Tape's post that he is saying teachers get $100k, just that, he would be OK if they did, if it was due to being a good teacher rather than because the union makes everyone get that much so that ****** teachers get the same thing. I could be wrong...(hahahahhaha)

And along with dues going to the Dem party, that is my other big complaint about the union. They protect crappy teachers. However, and this doesn't make it right, what union doesn't protect substandard employees?

And along with dues going to the Dem party, that is my other big complaint about the union. They protect crappy teachers. However, and this doesn't make it right, what union doesn't protect substandard employees?

Yep... All schools should be privatized and teachers should have no union representation. That way all the teachers good and bad can make $12 an hour with no benefits or pension. They can join the ranks of the other occupations in this country where folks used to be able to earn a decent living.

I found this while researching my family tree. I have no white guilt. My great x5 grandfather was a surgeon who owned slaves. There are photos of a reunion, and some of the Dart family are black. Either they took the family name upon being freed, or there was white on dark chocolate love going on.

On 29 May 1817, a vessel anchored off of St. Simons, and requested Cyrus' services. He, his son Urbanus, and a slave rowed out in a small boat to the ship, their boat capsized, sending everyone overboard, only young Urbanus was able to swim ashore. Cyrus' body was never found. His wife Ann passed away in 1858, and is buried at Christ Church near her parents.

Yep... All schools should be privatized and teachers should have no union representation. That way all the teachers good and bad can make $12 an hour with no benefits or pension. They can join the ranks of the other occupations in this country where folks used to be able to earn a decent living.

Don't quite know what you are trying to say there, but have you read the thread? Do you realize I am a teacher and do you really mean that? Do explain.