• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Former Deputy White House Counsel Claims Clinton "Drove Him To the Brink".

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Vince Foster, in a posthumous interview claimed that working conditions with the Clintons, particularly Hillary Clinton got so bad, he sometimes considered early retirement.
"There were days, I didn't think I could go on." Foster stated to one source. "Hillary was a tyrant. Always watching over my shoulder, always trying to get at my files."

At home Vince was a happy-go-lucky husband and father to three. Some people considered him "Waco" (sic). At work however Vince was plagued with what he considered "dents" in his legal career. He gave a commencement address at the University of Arkansas Law School commencement ceremonies. Vince believed it was "one of the most important discussions I've ever had." Although others felt it was overly depressing and nihilistic. The speech exhorts graduating law students to vehemently guard their careers from scandal, corruption or inappropriate action, what he called "dents" since even one "dent" can never be removed. Sadly, neither of the Clinton's were on hand for the commencement address.

Ultimately Foster did terminate his employment with the White House early. He claims posthumously that the pressures of working with someone as unstable as Hillary Clinton, who frankly "Was just a ******* lady hanging around the White House driving everyone ******* nuts." ultimately led him to make a life-altering decision.

I figured if all the beauty queens were going to write "tell-all" articles about Trump...

maybe some of the other Clinton Coincidences can be interviewed from the grave?

Reactions: wig
maybe some of the other Clinton Coincidences can be interviewed from the grave?

I'd really like to hear what James McDougal would say about the testimony he was going give until his cardiac incident that he did
Not wake up from.

Evidently this sort of speaking from the grave phenomenon is not new.

zombie-grave.jpg