• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Fox Host Says She's In Talks To Replace Sean Spicer

Spike

Reaction score
Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle on Monday said that she is in talks with President Donald Trump’s administration about replacing Sean Spicer as White House press secretary.

In an interview with the Bay Area News Group, Guilfoyle said “a number of people” in Trump’s administration have raised the possibility of her taking Spicer’s job or another position in the White House press shop.

“I think I have a very good relationship with the President,” Guilfoyle said in the interview. She called Spicer “a very nice man and a patriot” who is in “a very tough position.”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...-to-replace-sean-spicer-trump-press-secretary

---------------------

Make it so !!!

a2730a1cb1e07addd4761fb8a9870a6a.jpg

HIT! Hard and repeatedly.
DAMN!

HIRED

8f9c20710aab99de3a392fe72bd2e659.jpg

There should be a new section of SN called "Steelerfan", where all threads like this would be grouped..........It would be a hit.

Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle on Monday said that she is in talks with President Donald Trump’s administration about replacing Sean Spicer as White House press secretary.

In an interview with the Bay Area News Group, Guilfoyle said “a number of people” in Trump’s administration have raised the possibility of her taking Spicer’s job or another position in the White House press shop.

“I think I have a very good relationship with the President,” Guilfoyle said in the interview. She called Spicer “a very nice man and a patriot” who is in “a very tough position.”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...-to-replace-sean-spicer-trump-press-secretary

---------------------

Make it so !!!

a2730a1cb1e07addd4761fb8a9870a6a.jpg

She must be into hardcore S&M to want that kind of torture.

this should really have heads explode. "She only got hired because Trump wants to bang her." Come on, you know it's coming.

b b b but Trump hates women!

yeah

Kimberly_Guilfoyle_victoriassecret.filminspector.com_43.jpg

Last edited:
I'd go lesbian for her....

I'd hire her, but not for a speaking part.

Not sure who should replace him, but Sean Spicer has to go. Guy is an idiot.

I watch her every day on The Five, which is now at 9.

She makes me legs weak and my knees buckle. And that mouth. Those eyes. Lawdy, lawdy.

87be88ace32c00ab59cba67c5d4c7229_lawd-have-mercy-meme-memesuper-lawd-have-mercy-meme-lord-have-have-mercy-meme_554-387.png

37839DDD00000578-3754780-Awful_Kimberly_Guilfoyle_above_on_Saturday_host_of_The_Five_was_-m-2_1471964200991.jpg

Democratic women will HATE her because, well...

republican-women2.jpg

I hear Mr. Newt is in the running too. Not nearly as pretty but those pressers would be a barrel of laughs.