• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Game Balls, Game Goats & FU's..................week 18...............vs Clowns

You are very welcome. My analysis on Pickett is his upside is Andy Dalton with a weaker arm and better legs. Pay attention to what I am saying check my past drafts. Got it Slashvag ?
Oh I understand what you are saying twatwaffle. I look forward to more of your ridiculous comparisons and inaccurate player evaluations. I am sure the bar will miss you this offseason.

You are very welcome. My analysis on Pickett is his upside is Andy Dalton with a weaker arm and better legs. Pay attention to what I am saying check my past drafts. Got it Slashvag ?
A weaker arm than Andy Dalton. LOL. I think Pickett is going to be pretty good. His season was decent considering how hamstrung he was in this Pee-Wee offense.

A weaker arm than Andy Dalton. LOL. I think Pickett is going to be pretty good. His season was decent considering how hamstrung he was in this Pee-Wee offense.

Upside mind you. Dalton at his best was an above average QB. See my post about the routes Pickett needs to prove to me he can compete and I'm not talking about 50/50 balls which with Pickens is more like 70/30! He's a check down Charlie type with way too many safe / short throws.

Upside mind you. Dalton at his best was an above average QB. See my post about the routes Pickett needs to prove to me he can compete and I'm not talking about 50/50 balls which with Pickens is more like 70/30! He's a check down Charlie type with way too many safe / short throws.
WE DO NOT CARE.

😁

As usual you are very spot on! I don't think Pickett has proven he can throw the fade, post, corner, comeback or out well enough. He lack's velocity in arm and Pickens, and our TE's make him look better than he is.

SHOW me something kid. This is an excellent link which will illustrate what I am talking about. Please view it.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...the-route-tree

You're out of your ******* mind. No wonder people pick on you so much.

You're not even close on all accounts.

Prove to you? You? Who the **** are you? I mean aside from an arrogant blowhard?

Let me fix that. We should have had 30+ if Tomlin would have thrown the damn red rag handing out of his pocket or maybe in his sock. Najee obviously got in on the first try. The next 2 plays, including the fumble, shouldn't have even happened if Tomlin could ever learn how to use the red rag.
I can't blame Shades directly for that because he wouldn't have been able to see how close it was but someone up in the booth who could see the replay should have told him.

Prove to you? You? Who the **** are you? I mean aside from an arrogant blowhard?

No I'm not. But you sure like to quote me Sargent numb-nuts. That's is obvious.

I saw a few times when he put a lot of zip on the ball, that bullet to Pickens for the TD in the Raven game for example.

I saw a few times when he put a lot of zip on the ball, that bullet to Pickens for the TD in the Raven game for example.
The fact that he's not throwing any picks on the amount of out routes we run, shows you all you need to know about KP's arm strength. He's got an NFL arm.

Or the sims throw over the middle on 3rd down , or the td to najee while on the move without setting his feet, roquan Smith didn't have a second to try to deflect it

I can't blame Shades directly for that because he wouldn't have been able to see how close it was but someone up in the booth who could see the replay should have told him.
I can blame Shades directly for that, because Najee was adamant about having scored, gesturing toward the sideline and hoping to see a challenge flag. Tomlin didn't give someone up in the booth (do they even have one?) enough time to look at the play, because instead the Steelers hurried to the line of scrimmage and snapped the ball with 23 seconds left on the play clock.