• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

GAME DAY Thread…….. STEELERS playing the Packers

Sure, but I might eat the hot fries on the way over. I'll use the LS10 that way I won't worry about crumbs on the seat.

****-er, I knew that was you and yet you let Coolie take the blame..——-

Salute the nation

This is the game that launches Canada into the highest tier of Offensive Coordinating.
Gone will be the naysayers, the whiners, the unbelievers, the nattering nabobs of negativity...this is the day Canadian glory rises from the turf and rings throughout Western PA!

Or, same old pedestrian crap and we grind out a W despite the 6 play game plan.

I was good with JUST the launching———- no need for the rest.!!

Salute the nation

I would really love to see a solid full game performance from Canada, Kenny and the entire offense. Not this crap we’ve been watching the last few seasons. The team has talent. It would be nice to have a fun, non-frustrating game viewing experience.

I would really love to see a solid full game performance from Canada, Kenny and the entire offense. Not this crap we’ve been watching the last few seasons. The team has talent. It would be nice to have a fun, non-frustrating game viewing experience.
Why not ask for a cool million dollars while you're at it??? I think that is more likely😂🤣😂

His poop???

Just an old people diagnostic, all is well.
Had mine two years ago. Have reflux issues so I got the two fer. Both ends at once. Bottom was clear but the endoscope showed issues from reflux. Now sleeping with the head of the mattress permanently elevated and a lifetime prescription for acid reducers.

This will be a game that Tomlin coaches down to the talent on the Packers roster.

Little first drive juice...