• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gather Round S.N. CONservatives Sing"Wind Beneath my Wings" to Milo

I'm just saying, from a strictly puritanical protestant point of view, if you're having anything other than missionary sex for the sole purpose of procreation, you're committing a sin. Now, do most folks adhere to that kind of strict moral guideline? Of course not. In fact they'd find it laughably restrictive. Personally, I'm not gay. Got no interest in bein' gay. Got no interest in watching women being gay. If they want to do it - whatever. I guess if God made you that way then it's my job to accept that God doesn't make mistakes and he has a plan. I don't need to know what it is.

I'm pretty darn sure, however that God's plan does NOT entail older men or women preying upon young children regardless of their sexual preference. I feel that's simply wrong. To make any attempts to justify that on any grounds regardless of your political or religious views is a poor choice. That's just me though. I'm a simple guy.

Elfie... post 100

waiting...