• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

George Will Figures Out The Presidential Race

This **** is why Hillary will win. There are more people who think all the GOP thinks like this and would be embarrassed to have such backward ideas in the White House. Even Paul has left his libertarian roots for social conservative bigotry. So the GOP will still win the backwaters and HC will get over 300 electoral votes.
The way the electoral vote system works, I think the future holds for us what we have now. Dems will continue to win the White House because of the large numbers of Dem voters both alive and dead in highly populated urban areas that will allow them to carry a lot of states but you have a lot of Congressional districts spread around each state that are solidly Republican. Senate will be a little closer because they are state-wide elections but the Dems are at a slight disadvantage because a lot of their voters only think they need to vote once every four years for the President who gimme free **** and BommaMoney. Lower voter turnout benefits Republicans IMO and when it's not a Presidential election year the Dems have more problems getting out the vote than Republicans do. Again, Hildebeast can lose because she's unlikable, but as much as the Dems will keep the White House for the foreseeable future, I think the GOP will have a stranglehold on the House and often a majority in the Senate.

All the republicans(or anyone) needs to do is say whatever they need to say to get elected just like commie obamie...then you do what ever the **** you had planned to do in the first place. I know the script.