• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Georgia special election results

The only population in this country that is currently "going down the *******" is the wacko, delusional uber left. They don't feel safe in a country that is prospering.

'Going' is a mild description at best, I find it hard to believe that there could be more stupidity left to uncover...who knows, you may be right.

hTG1BOM.jpg

nijLnMR.jpg

And the country is going down the ******* as a direct consequence. Bask in the glory of your election victories, while you can.

Yes, the media is not longer practicing journalism. A tragedy. With gross mistreatment, they are already firing up the other side for the election. How's that working out for you? In 2018, brace yourself, as the red wave will be helping the sinking blue areas.

SUCK IT LOSERS!

Democrat Party More Bankrupt Than Ever

The Democrats' comprehensive meltdown after their fifth straight election loss is a spectacle worth savoring. They're vacillating between denial and self-flagellation, between consuming depression and delusional optimism. Some are even blaming hacking for the loss.

Don't let them fool you; they did not expect carpetbagger Jon Ossoff to lose to Karen Handel in the special election for Georgia's 6th Congressional District. If they had, they would not have poured unprecedented millions into the race. No one but gambling addicts intentionally waste that kind of money.

For all the talk about President Donald Trump's being in trouble, the Democratic Party is on the ropes. Democrats are in the minority in the federal and state legislative branches, and they've now sustained five consecutive losses in special House elections. The Federal Election Commission reports that the Democratic National Committee raised only $4.3 million in May -- the worst May for fundraising since 2003. April efforts were almost as dismal.

I can't remember the last time I heard Democrats beating themselves up this intensely and openly. "Our brand is worse than Trump," Rep. Tim Ryan, D-Ohio, said. "We can't just run against Trump." Ouch. Other Democratic leaders are signaling signs of mutiny against House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.

But the Democratic establishment is nothing if not arrogant and unimaginative. Though focus groups and elections reveal that even Democratic voters are sick of these bottomless and unfruitful Russian investigations, they are going to keep beating this dead horse, hoping it comes to life.

Let the Democrats keep hallucinating and dissembling. Let them keep lying about Trump -- because with every passing day, their bankruptcy is more apparent. But in the meantime, pray that President Trump will resist the temptation to be distracted by these sordid Democratic efforts to undermine our democracy. Instead of focusing too much energy on defending himself, he needs to reignite a fire under the American people -- and particularly Republicans -- to move forward with his agenda.

https://townhall.com/columnists/dav...cratic-party-more-bankrupt-than-ever-n2345256

Yes, the media is not longer practicing journalism. A tragedy. With gross mistreatment, they are already firing up the other side for the election. How's that working out for you? In 2018, brace yourself, as the red wave will be helping the sinking blue areas.

Feminist Camille Paglia on Hannity: ‘There’s No Journalism Left’ – My Party Has Destroyed It
- I love Paglia - http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/annabel...res-no-journalism-left-my-party-has-destroyed

Serious questions for the Libs and/or anyone who lives in Georgia.

1. Does Georgia have a residency requirement to run for office?
2. Who in the Dem party thought putting up a candidate who didn't even live in the district was a good idea?

Serious questions for the Libs and/or anyone who lives in Georgia.

1. Does Georgia have a residency requirement to run for office?
Congressional candidates only have to live in their state.
2. Who in the Dem party thought putting up a candidate who didn't even live in the district was a good idea?
- Don't know. Assumed it was the braintrust at the DNC.