• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Georgie

Sask, I agree with this. After watching other teams play, their schemes and play calling look so much more efficient and crisp and that’s with backups at QB.
Example was last night the Seahawks with Drew Lock who is a career backup looked decent against a good Eagles defense.
Gardner Minschew, Jake Browning, Joe fricking Flacco all backups look very efficient in their teams offensive schemes but our QBs look like bushers in this terrible scheme.
Although Canada has departed his presence continues to be felt with this offense and won’t get fixed this season.
A new QUALIFIED OC with fresh and innovative schemes I think could do wonders for Kenny.
Yes, I think Pickens, Johnson and Cal Austin would also benefit but with the first two guys it goes deeper. They have severe attitude issues and not sure if that can be fixed.
That’s where a new HC comes in who will not try to be the player’s buddy but won’t be afraid to discipline guys like Pickens and Johnson and sit their *** down for a game if need be.
Since there are NFL games on four days a week I’m watching more than the usual number of non-Steeler games. Other teams’ offenses are light years ahead of the Steelers.

Coach SBWHCMVT has coached his way in to this mess, has he the ability to coach his way out?

History shows the answer is NO. It shows we are in a habitual circle.

Salute the nation

Well i mean since pedigree, not performance drives playing time… of course players can take plays off… DJ took plays off and nothing happened to him.. why would Pickens think otherwise?
AB, JuJu, DJ, Pickens...the names are interchangeable.

lol. reason #1042 why I'm not a professional coach

Don’t worry, there are at least #1042 others who aren’t a professional coach as well.!!!

Salute the nation

In Mikey’s defense it’s way easy for arm chair coaches to say bench him (the team’s best offensive talent) it’s hard for the guy actually pursuing 9-8 to do and still get to that prestigious place.

Bench Mike and give GP a QB that actually gets him the ball and see what happens…guaranteed it will be a more exciting product if we get a coach with a clue that the gas pedal is the skinny one on the right and pushes it to the metal

In Mikey’s defense it’s way easy for arm chair coaches to say bench him (the team’s best offensive talent) it’s hard for the guy actually pursuing 9-8 to do and still get to that prestigious place.

Bench Mike and give GP a QB that actually gets him the ball and see what happens…guaranteed it will be a more exciting product if we get a coach with a clue that the gas pedal is the skinny one on the right and pushes it to the metal
Pickens was a headcase at UGA as well. Knowing a bit of his history. I don’t expect him to become an AB type of situation. He’ll pout but still show up for his teammates. As concerning as it looks.

The guy does need more chances at the deep ball. He’s a legit weapon.

Pickens was a headcase at UGA as well. Knowing a bit of his history. I don’t expect him to become an AB type of situation. He’ll pout but still show up for his teammates. As concerning as it looks.

Good to always have the fans who follow their college tenure closely to chime in.🤝👊

He had a couple moments at UGA, a Jersey swap…throwing a punch for a teammate and a 4.0 GPA

Can’t recall any real big issues tho like people over state about his character

Funny being on a team with structure how he had nothing but a couple minor passing moments, the Steeler culture just ain’t that disciplined

Reactions: MTC
He had a couple moments at UGA, a Jersey swap…throwing a punch for a teammate and a 4.0 GPA

Funny being on a team with structure how he had nothing but a couple minor passing moments, the Steeler culture just ain’t that disciplined
DK wrote about the WR coach not having much control over the room and it was one of the reasons they brought in the veteran Robinson.

He’ll be fine.