• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

German train operator introduces women-only cars amid fears over migrant sex attacks

Spike

Reaction score
I'm going full coach

A German train operator has announced it is introducing women and children-only train carriages amid fears over sex attacks in the country

The Regiobahn line between Leipzig and Chemnitz will introduce the carriages to increase security for women.

The carriages will be next to the train conductor in a bid to make women feel more safe.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/german-train-operator-introduces-women-7640234

--------------------------

Why would women need protection from a peaceful religion?

I'm going full coach

A German train operator has announced it is introducing women and children-only train carriages amid fears over sex attacks in the country

The Regiobahn line between Leipzig and Chemnitz will introduce the carriages to increase security for women.

The carriages will be next to the train conductor in a bid to make women feel more safe.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/german-train-operator-introduces-women-7640234

--------------------------

Why would women need protection from a peaceful religion?

This presents a dilemma because the separation of the sexes can actually be seen as caving in to Sharia law. When I was in Saudi Arabia, public places like McDonalds for example would have mens seating sections, woman and children seating sections, and family seating sections. At wedding receptions men socialized on one side of the room, women on the other.
The only way a woman was allowed to be seen with a man is only if she were married to him.

When I was in Saudi Arabia, public places like McDonalds for example would have mens seating sections, woman and children seating sections, and family seating sections..

They were probably whispering behind your back, I watched a report where the women actually preferred it that way and belittled the men in the 'singles section'

Forced segregation to keep the Muslim savages from fingering your women and young daughters is different

Last edited:
They were probably whispering behind your back, I watched a report where the women actually preferred it that way and belittled the men in the 'singles section'

Forced segregation to keep the Muslim savages from fingering your women and young daughters is different

You're correct most Muslim women do prefer it that way. They are as devout to Islam and Sharia law as the men and know their place. They accept not being allowed to drive cars or smoke. They accept walking behind their husbands in public, and accept the fact that they aren't allowed to show skin.

I'm not sure if this is forced segregation on those trains, or an option for women if they want it, but forced segregation in hard core Muslim states exists for the very same reason you decribed...to keep temptation away from the male Muslim savage. When a woman is raped in Saudi Arabia, more often than not she is punished, not the male Muslim savage.
She is punished because she was someplace where she wasn't supposed to be, or perhaps she revealed too much skin as was the reason for all those rapes in Germany on New Years Eve.

Last edited:
You're correct most Muslim women do prefer it that way. They are as devout to Islam and Sharia law as the men and know their place. They accept not being allowed to drive cars or smoke. They accept walking behind their husbands in public, and accept the fact that they aren't allowed to show skin.

I'm not sure if this is forced segregation on those trains, or an option for women if they want it, but forced segregation in hard core Muslim states exists for the very same reason you decribed...to keep temptation away from the male Muslim savage. When a woman is raped in Saudi Arabia, more often than not she is punished, not the male Muslim savage.

She is punished because she was someplace where she wasn't supposed to be, or perhaps she revealed too much skin as was the reason for all those rapes in Germany on New Years Eve.

yeah - i'd say Germany has a wild animal problem...forced segregation now becoming the norm in Germany

...too bad our Muslim loving media doesn't report this at all - have to read it all from the Brits

German swimming pool where two migrant sex attacks have been carried out says it has been forced to segregate men and women

Arriba water park to ban men from waterslides at certain times of the day. Comes days after two girls were allegedly molested by Afghan migrants.

The girls aged 14 and 18 had been using the water slides but their attackers, both from Afghanistan aged 14 and 34, had been waiting for them at the bottom and had then sexually assaulted them

Before that, the fun park was at the centre of similar problems last summer when four teenagers aged 15 and the fifth aged 17 had also been molested on the slides by a group of asylum seekers

31BA1AD100000578-3470764-image-a-1_1456822808935.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-carried-says-forced-segregate-men-women.html

Boys will be boys and Muslims will be savages.

This presents a dilemma because the separation of the sexes can actually be seen as caving in to Sharia law. When I was in Saudi Arabia, public places like McDonalds for example would have mens seating sections, woman and children seating sections, and family seating sections. At wedding receptions men socialized on one side of the room, women on the other.
The only way a woman was allowed to be seen with a man is only if she were married to him.

All aboard.....next stop Capitulation Station with intervening stops at Dysfunction Junction,!

This is ******* ridiculous. Appeasement at it's worst. WTF! This isn't going to end well.

Good ol Tony

Many millions of Muslims 'fundamentally incompatible with the modern world', says Tony Blair

Rejecting arguments that Isis is simply "tens of thousands of brainwashed crazies," he continued: " does not seek dialogue but dominance. It cannot therefore be contained. It has to be defeated."

To mitigate against such attacks, the ex-PM argued for "active on-the-ground military support" for Arab armies, stating that Isis "have to be crushed."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...e-with-the-west-says-tony-blair-a6954796.html

In my experience, Europeans take a rather casual attitude toward their assigned seats on a train.

3rd world Muslim men are savages, and we are starting to see the evid nice,on full display. Western politicians who allow them in deserve to be hog tied and beaten.