• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Germanwings

Knock yourself out hamster, but again, tell me what does that have anything to do with this thread?

We have a muslim author, attempting to equate garden variety criminal acts with an international religious idealogy hell bent on global domination, and willing to kill anyone that gets in their way. Let me know the next time one of those "other" terrorist groups detonates a car bomb in a public space.

Nice try.

Tim McVeigh!!! Tim McVeigh!!!

Knock yourself out hamster, but again, tell me what does that have anything to do with this thread?

Nothing...until you posted that link to that islamic propaganda piece.

We have a muslim author, attempting to equate garden variety criminal acts with an international religious idealogy hell bent on global domination, and willing to kill anyone that gets in their way. Let me know the next time one of those "other" terrorist groups detonates a car bomb in a public space.

Nice try.

Yeah but........refrigerators.

Seriously?

Hey look, a Buddhist gang of terrorists.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/boko-haram-gunmen-kill-6-voters-in-northeast-nigeria/ar-AAa7g78?ocid=iehp

Just wondering when you're going to recant the tea-party propaganda bullshit you posted about the Islamist connection, or please provide even a single further source to that assertion. Thank you.

Yeah it's ******* rare when those pig eating dog ******* are not doing something evil.

Note to self, destroy CPu before I go out.

They found a cell phone that had video from inside the plane as it went down. That's got to be one scary *** footage. I bet they never release it. Not sure I'd want to see it either.

Reports: Video found in wreckage shows Germanwings flight's final seconds

Dusseldorf, Germany (CNN)Video found in the wreckage on a French mountainside shows the nightmarish final seconds of Germanwings Flight 9525, reports said Tuesday.

Taken on a cell phone, the video "was so chaotic that it was hard to identify people, but the sounds of the screaming passengers made it perfectly clear that they were aware of what was about to happen to them," according to the French magazine Paris Match, which obtained the video along with the German newspaper Bild.

"One can hear cries of 'My God' in several languages. Metallic banging can also be heard more than three times, perhaps of the pilot trying to open the cockpit door with a heavy object. Towards the end, after a heavy shake, stronger than the others, the screaming intensifies. Then nothing," Paris Match reports.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/31/europe/france-germanwings-plane-crash-main/index.html?referer

Note to self, destroy CPu before I go out.

They found a cell phone that had video from inside the plane as it went down. That's got to be one scary *** footage. I bet they never release it. Not sure I'd want to see it either.

Agreed. Some things are better left unknown.

Tim McVeigh ' s twin brother just attacked a University in Kenya. Shameful white supremacists.

Bomma is gonna be REALLY pissed now.

There is no video, they are now saying.