• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Get to Making Babies Steeler Nation

Straw man. Point out who stated that Muslims are all murdering terrorists. However, the undeniable fact is this: Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.

You are not concerned about illegal aliens - they are not "undocumented," they broke the law by coming into the country illegally - until 50% commit serious crimes?!?!? That is perhaps the dumbest thing you have ever said, and that is saying a lot, elfietardPolo.

What you fail to acknowledge, time and again, is that NONE of the rapes and murders and robberies and other serious felonies I linked would have been committed - NONE - but for illegal aliens.

So your thinking is that we should encourage racists to enter our country illegally? See, that's the analogy, you dimwit. I point to dozens of instances of illegals committing terrible crimes - raping a 91-year old woman, for **** sake? Stabbing a baby in front of his mother? Raping a dog?? - and note (correctly) that the United States has to deal with the horrible cost of those crimes - thousands upon thousands of them - because of illegal immigration.

I guess you are all for allowing racists to enter illegally, since less than 50% are going to commit serious crimes.

Wait, the lying clown who has tried to hide his idiocy by posting under additional user names and then lied about what he did accuses others of hypocrisy?

latest
200.gif

I suggest you permanently change your avatar to a picture of Lucille. These beat downs are being delivered on the regular.