• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

getting on my high horse

I haven't been the best example lately in my Christian walk - thanks for helping me focus on that and I pray that I'll do better going forward...

Take a moment and listen to this - I selected the video w/ the lyrics for those that do not like/appreciate rap - the message is DEEP.

I don't feel a need to be critical of my own religion when being critical of another religion. I don't give a crap about relativism. I am perfectly comfortable saying that Christianity and Judaism are better than Islam, I don't feel guilty about it. If people (Libtards) don't like it, tough ****.

The versatility of Christian artist still amazes me - I hope this blesses you like it did/does me...

This one really touches the soul.

How could Obama mention the disgraces of Christianity and not mention the Reverend Jeremiah Wright?

I'm more concerned Obama belonged to his church than I would be if he was a Muslim.

How could Obama mention the disgraces of Christianity and not mention the Reverend Jeremiah Wright?

I'm more concerned Obama belonged to his church than I would be if he was a Muslim.
Rev. Manning is more of a trip than Rev. Wright.

Cool thread. Great music, legit thought.

I agree Trog. Wright is an issue, for sure.

Most of us knew about Obama's upbringing and associations. His is what i would call a hate church.The rest of them marxists&communists.The people who generally hate American and want to see it fundamentally changed.Hope&change. How many preachers do you know who would take the Lords name in vain during a sermon? His wife can't even hide her hatred for us all.

If Obama wants to use that logic....remember the last election cycle with the Dems calling the South Republicans racists? Maybe they need to get off their high horse and look at the true Democratic history with racism. I don't ever want to hear (R)s being associated with that crap ever again.

If Obama wants to use that logic....remember the last election cycle with the Dems calling the South Republicans racists? Maybe they need to get off their high horse and look at the true Democratic history with racism. I don't ever want to hear (R)s being associated with that crap ever again.

Mr. Byrd WV-Democrat-aka "sheets" thinks all black folks should get back to pickin cotton....oh wait he was just misunderstood. He really thought black folks were equal as long as they pulled the lever for him.