• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gillette Tell Men Not to Buy Their Razors

Girls are just as bad as boys- but they also bully with their words. Some of the meanest things I’ve ever heard have come out of a teenage girl’s mouth.

I worked in a middle school last year.....my one and only year ever in a middle school because I went right back to the high school at the first opportunity. It's just a horrible age group to be around every day. Bullying was 5 to 1 in favor of girls vs. boys. Girls at that age are vicious, vile and hateful to each other.

That's it I'm using broken pottery from now on to shave with. I'll do it while holding a shotgun and wearing a cloak made out of ribeye steaks.

Of course it is. When us guys get all spiffed up and go out it sure as hell isn't to impress our guy friends. To pretend otherwise for men or women is just stupid. I heard one of the Conservative talking heads the other day....can't remember who it was....anyway, he said the catch 22 for women is that they dress that way to attract desirable men. The problem is that in doing so, they also attract "undesirable" men that they have to fend off repeatedly. So it's not that women don't want men's attention when they dress like that, it's just that they want the desirable men's attention, which makes sense. But when they act like it's some form of sexism to get interest from guys, it just means they are getting advances from the undesirable guys they aren't interested in.

Makes sense.

From the article, perfect:

shickad-449x600.jpg

Those two don't look like they shave at all.

I worked in a middle school last year.....my one and only year ever in a middle school because I went right back to the high school at the first opportunity. It's just a horrible age group to be around every day. Bullying was 5 to 1 in favor of girls vs. boys. Girls at that age are vicious, vile and hateful to each other.

Thats why most of my friends were guys. I preferred being a tomboy over a girlie girl for just those reasons.

Of course it is. When us guys get all spiffed up and go out it sure as hell isn't to impress our guy friends. To pretend otherwise for men or women is just stupid.

Seriously though, I read recently on Facebook I think, that a man in a nice suit and tie is to women what a woman in lingerie is to men. At my new job I wear a suit and tie almost every day and when i go out to lunch at Whole Foods or Chick-Fil-A or whatever I notice women looking at me. I like it. I never thought of myself as being particularly good looking but I guess I'm aging well. Or maybe there's toilet paper stuck to my shoe.

Last edited:
Seriously though, I read recently on Facebook I think, that a man in a nice suit and tie is to women what a woman in lingerie is to men. At my new job I wear a suit and tie almost every day and when i go out to lunch at Whole Foods or Chick-Fil-A or whatever I notice women looking at me. I like it. I never thought of myself as being particularly good looking but I guess I'm aging well. Or maybe there's toilet paper stuck to my shoe.

I don't have that problem. Nobody notices me. At least I never notice anyone noticing me. Except for the lady at Wal-Mart.

I was standing in an aisle by myself (so I thought) looking at soup when I cracked one off. This lady was behind me, hit me on my arm and said, "You nasty."

I love the scruffy look. I prefer the blue-collar working man "look" to the suit and tie any day (no offense, RB).

Thats why most of my friends were guys. I preferred being a tomboy over a girlie girl for just those reasons.

Most of my friends back in the day and now are guys. I have a few girl friends, but I am slowly losing them over time.

I love the scruffy look. I prefer the blue-collar working man "look" to the suit and tie any day (no offense, RB).

I could go either way. But there's a fine line between scruffy and "haven't showered or put on clean clothes in a week".

I could go either way. But there's a fine line between scruffy and "haven't showered or put on clean clothes in a week".

Oh I think there is a very definitive, obvious and odoriferous line between these two :lol:

I don't wear a suit and tie but I shave and dress nicely for work during the week and then bum it on the weekends.

Oh most definitely. I’m not talking about the homeless look. That’s gross.

I don't even have a suit and tie...haha. Some dress pants&shirts that collect dust. I'm normally in short and a t-shirt on most days. Its Florida. It's hot. My job calls for comfortable workout attire. Works for me.

I don't have that problem. Nobody notices me. At least I never notice anyone noticing me. Except for the lady at Wal-Mart.

I was standing in an aisle by myself (so I thought) looking at soup when I cracked one off. This lady was behind me, hit me on my arm and said, "You nasty."

This is funny and so my dad lol.

This happened to me years ago in Lowes. I was in the aisle with garden hoses. This 60 yr old man walks past past me, both of us going the same direction.

At the exact moment he passes, he cracks one off, then with each successive step another like a semi-auto 30-30 - riiippp, riiipppp, riiippppp. He launched the first next to me and planted 3 more in front of me. He stops (as if surprised that his backside went off), looks me directly in the eye and just stares with this defenisve "Whaat???" look.

I turned and walked the other way.

Feminazis getting shot down on all sides

“The Women’s March hates Jews!”

e6NkfPS.png

LOL, video has 1.2 million dislikes now.

Good job Gillette!