• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

GLAD he's gone or would you KEEP.............................................

I think he is a pretty boy who knows it and wants To be the glamorous NFL wide receiver.

Look at me………..

I’m just glad Chicago has to deal with him and if his light bulb ever turns on, then more power to him.

Salute the nation

DA BEARS !

1000-F-296824430-xz4-WZmyay1-Wolhm-Cc-Ez-Vxw-A4m6c-NY7-FL.jpg
clp3920930.jpg
131962089-fashion-russian-bear-trendy-beast-model-folk-fashionable-russia-cool-fashion-monger-animal.webp

Last edited:
I know it was. You could say that about anyone though....No?
no, actually. There are people blessed with great talents who don't tap into them fully. There are people like claypuff who have everything it takes to be a HoFer, and then there are people like Kendrick Green who can work his *** off in the weight room and work with Pouncey in the off-season for technique and he can't make the starting roster let alone the HoF.

no, actually. There are people blessed with great talents who don't tap into them fully. There are people like claypuff who have everything it takes to be a HoFer, and then there are people like Kendrick Green who can work his *** off in the weight room and work with Pouncey in the off-season for technique and he can't make the starting roster let alone the HoF.
So take Green....what if they did have great talent? He could be a HOFer.....right?

So take Green....what if they did have great talent? He could be a HOFer.....right?
Okay, I'll play along...not sure where you are going with this. But...yes, if Greene had the god given talents, tapped into them through dedication, hard work, and continual honing of his technique, knowledge, and mindset...he COULD be a Hall of Famer.

Problem is, he doesn't have the God given talent to develop. he just doesn't. Claypuff does. That is my point.

Okay, I'll play along...not sure where you are going with this. But...yes, if Greene had the god given talents, tapped into them through dedication, hard work, and continual honing of his technique, knowledge, and mindset...he COULD be a Hall of Famer.

Problem is, he doesn't have the God given talent to develop. he just doesn't. Claypuff does. That is my point.
Well, you stated if Claypool had other things that he doesn't have he could be a HOFer. If Green had other things he doesn't have then he hypothetically could be a HOFer also. The simple reason they both won't be HOFers is they lack what it takes to be one.

Well, you stated if Claypool had other things that he doesn't have he could be a HOFer. If Green had other things he doesn't have then he hypothetically could be a HOFer also. The simple reason they both won't be HOFers is they lack what it takes to be one.

You are both saying the same thing.

BACON is BACON

cooked properly, it is a HOF meal, no adders as it can stand on it’s own.

Salute the nation

You are both saying the same thing.

BACON is BACON

cooked properly, it is a HOF meal, no adders as it can stand on it’s own.

Salute the nation
Bacon is already in the HOF. now gotta get Peppered Bacon in there. Preferably extra thick cut Peppered Bacon

Claypool hof potential is one of the worst takes i've ever heard on here.
Guy caught passes off his chest and facemask, couldn't even run the correct route alot of the time.

Seems like the bears have buyer regret over Claypool. I think we traded him at the right time. He has alot of talent, but is lacking in work ethic and intangibles.
If the Bears don't have buyer regret they will. Getting the first pick of the second round was highway robbery. There's no way the Steelers (or Bears) did due diligence on Claypool. He has all the tools but has no interest in developing them or becoming a professional.

If the Bears don't have buyer regret they will. Getting the first pick of the second round was highway robbery. There's no way the Steelers (or Bears) did due diligence on Claypool. He has all the tools but has no interest in developing them or becoming a professional.

^^^THIS^^^

Spot on post, thanks steelcan58 for all your great post(s) along the way.

Salute the nation

Another question regarding the Claypool trade. Roquon Smith or JP2? I go Smith. I was really hoping they would trade Claypot for him.

Another question regarding the Claypool trade. Roquon Smith or JP2? I go Smith. I was really hoping they would trade Claypot for him.
Why? He wouldn’t have changed things last year enough to matter, then signed a 100 million dollar contract with the Ravens in the offseason… we could have just signed him if we wanted him but we couldn’t afford another 20 million per contract on that D…

So instead of 4 years of JPJr At Rookie wages, we get 1 partial season of Smith and probably see him go to the Ravens anyway… and in a year where we signed enough ufas that we don’t even get a pick for him

JPJ

Rookie contract where Smith needed a big deal. CB is also a more important position.

Claypool is a headcase! It's amazing Omar Khan got the Bears #2 Round Pick for him. We got a legit long term DB in Joey Jr for a guy with a ego that was too obig to fit through the Steelers locker room door!

Why? He wouldn’t have changed things last year enough to matter, then signed a 100 million dollar contract with the Ravens in the offseason… we could have just signed him if we wanted him but we couldn’t afford another 20 million per contract on that D…

So instead of 4 years of JPJr At Rookie wages, we get 1 partial season of Smith and probably see him go to the Ravens anyway… and in a year where we signed enough ufas that we don’t even get a pick for him
He would be a beast in our defense. And he wouldn't be a raven.

Claypuff will model a pink boa in Paris in hope of launching his fashion career.