• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Global warming freaks are about to get kicked in their baby nuts

Winning even before he becomes President!

UN Delays Global Warming Treaty 2 Years As Trump Takes Over

United Nations delegates agreed to put off writing any rules for the recently ratified Paris climate agreement to 2018 after President-elect Donald Trump, who’s opposed the agreement, won a surprising election victory.

UN delegates came away with little more than a pledge to reconvene by December 2018 to write rules for the global warming agreement despite extending their two-week summit in Marrakech, Morocco an extra day.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/21/u...g-treaty-2-years-as-trump-takes-over/?print=1

Obama's handling of NASA basically turned it away from space exploration and towards "earth sciences" ie helping promote the global warming hoax. I think clipping NASA'S space aspirations was one of zeros earlier actions. I didn't agree with it then and I still think it's on the list of his biggest missteps.

I forsee more howling moonbats

Trump 'will use Nasa climate change cash to fund Moon missions' as part of his bid to 'Make America Great Again'

Donald Trump may use climate change research cash to blast astronauts back to the Moon as part of his mission to ‘Make America Great Again’.

Members of the US space community believe Mr Trump’s presidential victory could lead to the resurrection of space agency Nasa’s lunar programme, which has not put a man on the Moon since 1972.

The huge cost of lunar missions has been the main reason for their demise, blocked either by presidents or Congress. However, Mr Trump pledged in his campaign to ‘free’ Nasa from researching global warming and other mundane operations close to Earth. Instead, the US will ‘lead the way to the stars’.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-climate-change-cash-fund-Moon-missions.html

Winning even before he becomes President!

UN Delays Global Warming Treaty 2 Years As Trump Takes Over

United Nations delegates agreed to put off writing any rules for the recently ratified Paris climate agreement to 2018 after President-elect Donald Trump, who’s opposed the agreement, won a surprising election victory.

UN delegates came away with little more than a pledge to reconvene by December 2018 to write rules for the global warming agreement despite extending their two-week summit in Marrakech, Morocco an extra day.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/21/u...g-treaty-2-years-as-trump-takes-over/?print=1

Just proves that when our "money" dries up and isn't there, there is no reason to talk about "climate change" anymore.

Everything they discuss is just code for money exchanges from rich-to-poor nations. Climate change has nothing to do with it.

And I'm even one of the few here that BELIEVES in climate change and actually think it's important. But the idea we (the U.S.) should pay for other countries to "go green" is ludicrous. Let India, China and Southeast Asia figure out their own climate solutions. Let them weight the cost/benefits of coal vs. clean energy. Let market forces decide the outcome, just like market forces (and customer choice) should drive energy here.

Get government OUT of energy. Get it out of subsidies and tax credits and regulations (other than for safety and pollution) and over taxation.

Be prepared for energy from ALL sources. Open the door for more refineries. Let prospectors buy land to drill. Let private industry compete on equal footing. Green vs. Fossil.