• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

GM

GM builds a quality product that is miles ahead of Ford. You are right about the other ****.

Pffft, says the Government Motors driver.......
First On Race Day, *******.....

Found On Road Dead. I’ve had all versions, Chevy, GMC, Cadillac, Ford, Lincoln. They all suck in my opinion compared to Benz.

My dad used to have a BMW 7 Series. We learned that the letters stood for Bring My Wallet when it needed any sort of repair or maintenance. Which was frequently. $65,000 car and the worst piece of **** he ever owned.

I retired my 5.3 L trailblazer this last year. I gave Chevy a shot and they dont have **** for my driving needs. I told them so the last time i went to their showroom. I said Chevy really screwed up. Sales lady ... we know. Me...i might have to go with the Dodge. She says...oh no, not that. Oh yeah. Durango, tow package, etc and wait for it...a HEMI. Screw trying to pull my boat with a 6 cylindar.

Went and looked at a new F250 a few months ago and came away with the fact that my 22 year old 97 is still a better truck.

Have had many different vehicles but my '99 Ford F150 was one of the best vehicles I've ever owned for low maintenance, cost-effectiveness etc. Heard transmissions go bad quickly in them but I got to 160k w/o a single issue.

This is one of areas I will spend money on and not care. It's for pure fun and I love speed.

Absolutely not junk. This track is on my bucket list. 100% stock off the assembly line. The driver is a professional who knows this course well.

If you want to change the daytime running lamp in an Escalade, you first need to remove the front bumper. American engineering at its finest!

Nice. My wife wanted that thing. To me it's just a fancy bus. We are a family of 6 and it hauls us well. The vehicle before was the Chevy Suburban ex. Put 135k on that with no issues.

This is one of areas I will spend money on and not care. It's for pure fun and I love speed.

Absolutely not junk. This track is on my bucket list. 100% stock off the assembly line. The driver is a professional who knows this course well.

I freekin LOVE Nordschleife videos. Past that point for bucket list though. My heart would stop at the Nordkehre. That Camaro put in a VERY impressive time!

Great video Thanks!

Have had many different vehicles but my '99 Ford F150 was one of the best vehicles I've ever owned for low maintenance, cost-effectiveness etc. Heard transmissions go bad quickly in them but I got to 160k w/o a single issue.

That 5.4 L is one of the finest motors ever built in America, however the 4.6 was/is underpowered. I have the ecoboost 6 cylinder in my '14 F150. If I had to do it again, I'd get the 5.4.

I have a 2018 toyota tacoma

I had a 2002. Great little truck. The only problem I had was that it wasn't 4 X 4. Got stuck in the snow with it and had to trade it in. If it hadn't of been for moving to the snow country I'd still be enjoying it.

My son bought me 5 minutes of track time at Phoenix International Raceway (called ISM now) as a Christmas present. They had the cars electronically governed and would allow increased RPM's with each successive lap.
I think I could have done better than my top speed of 128.7 if it wasn't controlled, or I may have broken something. It was a hoot though.

Have the 7.3 diesel and all that sucker does is run, and it's AZ so not a spec of rust on it. 245K on the clock and I've done nothing to it other than follow a meticulous maintenance schedule for it.

Take that $800 monthly payment and invest it, you'll be surprised what you have after 6 or 7 years.

Buying new cars is for fools, you may look good, but no one cares.

I am still driving my 1990 Toyota that I bought new before I got out of the Navy. The old girl has almost 800,000 miles on her. Some days I wish we had bought two of them. I will completely rebuild this one before I would entertain buying a new vehicle, there is no way I will pay what they want for a new one.

I am still driving my 1990 Toyota that I bought new before I got out of the Navy. The old girl has almost 800,000 miles on her. Some days I wish we had bought two of them. I will completely rebuild this one before I would entertain buying a new vehicle, there is no way I will pay what they want for a new one.

******* ****, you are almost caught up to Al Bundy's infamous Dodge! Just make sure when the film crew comes to record you flipping it over from 999999 to 000000 you don't fall asleep behind the wheel in your driveway and knock it into gear.

how could anyone ever watch a video like this and want to buy anything other than a vehicle with manual transmission??

800,000??! goddayumn! I mean, i know toyota's last until the end of time, particularly the ones from the mid-80's through the early 90's, but ****!

800,000??! goddayumn! I mean, i know toyota's last until the end of time, particularly the ones from the mid-80's through the early 90's, but ****!

No kidding. I have been pumped because my Kia looks like it just might make it to 200,000 (just under 170,000 right now and still runs great) but that is a whole other level there.

2008 Explorer Sport Trac that I got new. Turned 171,000 miles the other day. Still looks and runs like new, only major issue being a rebuilt transmission at 132,000 but like I said earlier, Ford builds **** for transmissions. My daughter has a Fiesta and there is a class action lawsuit over the transmission which saved her over $500 in repair bills last month.

If you want to change the daytime running lamp in an Escalade, you first need to remove the front bumper. American engineering at its finest!

They design vehicles like that for a reason.... so that even the most minor repair has to be done at the dealership’s service department. Every person I’ve talked too that works at a dealership says that the service department is what makes the money. The selling of the vehicle itself generates very little profit for the dealership... it’s the warranty work that comes after that keeps the doors open.

They design vehicles like that for a reason.... so that even the most minor repair has to be done at the dealership’s service department. Every person I’ve talked too that works at a dealership says that the service department is what makes the money. The selling of the vehicle itself generates very little profit for the dealership... it’s the warranty work that comes after that keeps the doors open.

Lesson learned is to keep that beater of yours running as long as you can. As I stated, my new vehicle is 22 years old, my old vehicle is 43 years old, both easy to work on and still run well.