• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Go Putin, go

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
#7 was not hit by any jet whatsoever and still fell at free fall speeds. It's not even possible unless demolition was used.

So, after the other tower was hit, we decided or "they" decided.... hey it's our chance!!! Go get some tnt, wire that ******* huge *** tower from head to toe (based on your video must be done perfectly or it won't drop perfectly) AND we only got a couple minute to do so because we "gots to make this **** look real".

So how many floors? How much tnt would be required, the amount of wire, time to do that many floors? But iron, that **** was done well in advance. Ok. So no one seen ******* tnt and new wiring strapped to the ******* building.

I have calendared September 11, 2016 for that promised evidence, POOP.

I hope you return when Putin's promise evaporates into nothingness.

Who ever said WTW 7 wasn't hit? When the towers came down, enough force was generated to fatally damage the structural foundation, with no apparent damage above ground. Oh wait. Am I making too much sense here? Sorry, back to the nonsense please. .

I have calendared September 11, 2016 for that promised evidence, POOP.

I hope you return when Putin's promise evaporates into nothingness.

That's also my birthday so you have to sing Happy Birthday to me.