• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

god help us

All or most have been discussed in the ARCHER thread. But you are very right, Dri it is !!!

Salute the nation

Did you guys hear that the Steelers drafted some guy named Dri Archer?

I was surfing the internets at work, it's a slow night at the airport, and came upon the 100 Dumbest Sports Quotes. Bill Cowher had two on the list.

I don't speak in hypotheticals

Last edited:
I see water and a beautiful girl and we are eyeing each other..........

ahhhhh nevermind just a dessert mirage

carry on

Only 20 days to training camp and about 30 until the Steelers first preseason game.

tape I like your positive attitude. :)

Did you guys hear that the Steelers drafted some guy named Dri Archer?

Wait......... You mean that short fast guy from a MAC school whose career will amount to nothing more than Chris Rainey's?

dance-my-puppets.jpg

We could be the Browns right now with our star WR getting arrested or our rookie QB rolling up a dollar bill in the bathroom at a night club.

I am really looking forward to this camp, though. This is a very young roster with a lot of exciting players if they are developed. Do we have the foundation set for the future or will it be more mediocrity?

plus he is a player/coach

You forgot, he is also the "get back" coach. You know the coach that walks along the sideline, telling the players to "get back" so as not to be on the field of play. They fired our last guy, then drafted Archer for his many talents. One of them being his amazing candor of telling guys to "get back".

Salute the nation

Somebody could always start a thread on what the new defensive alignment will be, I'm sure it would not go as long as the archer thread but it could be another dead horse that gets beaten badly. I'm almost sure that there would be some one guaranteeing no change for at least 5 to 7 years and there will be someone that see's a change as soon as DL retires and others that argue for it this year. Tempers will flair, the race card will be played, and stalking will ensue.