• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Governor Cuomo, A perv AND a murderer of grandmas.

Avenatti 2.0 :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Well, we can only hope he ends up behind bars as well.

:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

If you're familiar with Baldwin's role in the movie Glengarry Glen Ross, you'll get it. And what is the lunatic talking about?

I wish I could say I was happy about this, but I'm not. Just another example of a government official believing they can do what they want to who they want because they believe they are better than you. How anyone supports anyone in a government position at any level is beyond me. None of them love you. They count on you to be useful idiot to help them achieve their ends. Nothing more.

I wish I could say I was happy about this, but I'm not. Just another example of a government official believing they can do what they want to who they want because they believe they are better than you. How anyone supports anyone in a government position at any level is beyond me. None of them love you. They count on you to be useful idiot to help them achieve their ends. Nothing more.

Couldn't agree more Sarge. In fact, him resigning only eases the blowback he would have received on the Covid nursing home debacle if he fought. This way, he goes quietly and the MSM and other 3-digit institutions will forget about it in a week.

And like Mad said, there'll just be another scumbag to replace him. NY's last 3 governors have all ended up in a debacle IIRC.

how long will CNN keep Freddo?

I doubt he makes it 3 months

how long will CNN keep Freddo?

I doubt he makes it 3 months
They don't have a reason to keep him now. As a reporter he sucks, apart from all the baggage he brings.

I am. Another libtard savior hero going down disgrace. They are all liars and scammers.
0rTyK2s.jpg

Cuomo, Anthony Weiner, Eliot Spitzer.... NY state must be so proud of this chapter of its political history.... "the party of the people!"

The Perpetual Parade of Progressive Party Pervs Persists! ..... until Prosecuted.