• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Great news for the good 'ol US of A. We lead the worlds in no dads!!

What better fatherly example to set than publicly mocking a physically disabled man, a sixteen year-old and women’s appearances...

None of those have anything to do with being a good or bad father. I mock that stupid little climate girl, as well, every chance I get. I will let you know when the authorities remove my son from the home, as a result..

Can we agree that fathering children with different WIVES and supporting and raising those children is not the same as an inner city teenager getting pregnant the first time at 14 and not knowing who the father is? Can we agree that the same girl getting pregnant 6 more times in the same circumstances because she will get more AFDC, Section 8, WIC, Food stamps and Medicaid is bad? Can we agree that paying females to have kids out of wedlock making them government dependents was the plan of the DNC to create a voter block beholden to them?

Never debunked. There is never a bottom with Trump, just gets more vile and repulsive with time. What a disgrace and embarrassment he is. His supporters should hang their heads in shame. Instead, they love and admire him, and just clap even louder. Hence, it goes without saying the Trump base is as vile and loathsome as he is. Which is pretty sad.

Groundhog Day Tibsy with

faux outrage
shaming
virtue signalling

in an update of his post of same.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

None of those have anything to do with being a good or bad father. I mock that stupid little climate girl, as well, every chance I get. I will let you know when the authorities remove my son from the home, as a result..

So you really don’t see how Baron Trump could be embarrassed and humiliated by his father’s asinine public behavior?

Not at alll. I’ll leave that to pro-lifers.

Yeah, Trumpsters sure do care about families and raising children. Just follow the daily lessons taught by their leader. I'm sure it'll end well.

79688980-10215466642283186-6651359660810960896-o.jpg

Yeah, Trumpsters sure do care about families and raising children. Just follow the daily lessons taught by their leader. I'm sure it'll end well.

I agree with one of those and only one. Trump has taught people to never apologize. And what a valuable lesson to learn. Never, never apologize to a maniacal twitter mob that seeks to ruin you for some petty misstep. If you do, they will fall on you like a pack of jackals and rip your life to pieces. If you tell them to go **** themselves they will leave you alone and go after an easier target, just like any other chicken **** bully would. Thanks Trump!

Last edited:
I agree with one of those and only one. Trump has taught people to never apologize. And what a valuable lesson to learn. Never, never apologize to a maniacal twitter mob that seeks to ruin you for some petty misstep. If you do, they will fall on you like a pack of jackals and rip your life to pieces. If you tell them to go **** themselves they will leave you alone and go after an easier target, just like any other chicken **** bully would. Thanks Trump!

Been waiting all my life for a Republican President who hits back.

What a post full of generalizations and hyperbole. Which makes it a perfect Tibs post.

1. People don't matter.

Yet Conservatives are, as studied, more charitable to other groups of people than registered Democrats.

2. Never apologize.

Agreed. And frankly, Dems never do either. Moot, stupid point.

3. Diversity is dangerous.

Hmmm...I see 20 white candidates for the Democratic ticket. In 2016, Republicans had the more diverse ticket. Recent Forbes headline: "Hundreds Of Women Have Lead Roles In The Trump Administration. 45 More Await Senate Confirmation." Blacks and Hispanics and Gays for Trump is on the rise. Got it.

4. Compassion is a flaw.

See #1 above

5. America is the World.

Wait, which is it? Conservatives are damned for being Nationalists while Liberals tend to be Globalists.

6. Women are less-than.

See what Hillary paid her staffers. See post #3 above.

7. Whiteness is better.

See post #3 above.

8. Religion is a prop.

Religion is a core value and Conservatives value Freedoms of Religion. Even Liberal religions like Global Warming.

9. When in doubt, lie.

I offer you the mainstream media. I offer you Adam Schiff. I offer you....(could go on for 100 pages)

1 ) Individuals matter. People are more than Identity groups.

2 ) Never apologize if you have nothing to apologize for and don't try to placate outrage mobs.

3 ) Diversity without assimilation into the greater whole of the nation IS DANGEROUS.

4 ) Compassion must be tempered with tough love otherwise you are just enabling bad behavior.

5 ) America is the best nation in the world.

6 ) Women and men are different and can only be equal before the law.

7 ) Western civilization and culture is better. Otherwise third worlders would not be flocking here.

8 ) People that practice child murder and moral relativism should not lecture others about their religious beliefs.

9 ) Because you disagree with me does not make my words a lie or my views invalid.

I don"t know how Baron Trump feels. And neither do you.

I know that 16 year-olds are insecure and terrified by the prospect of potentially being embarrassed by their parents whether they have good reason to feel that way or not.

I know that 16 year-olds are insecure and terrified by the prospect of potentially being embarrassed by their parents whether they have good reason to feel that way or not.

Like Greta van Nazi. Her parents have propped her and her autism up for the world to see, ridicule and mock. They've turned her into never-ending memes across the planet. I'm sure you feel much compassion for how badly her actor parents have scarred and embarrassed her, no?

Tibs and Trog, you could **** up a birthday party. I started the thread to point out three undeniable facts:

1. Single-parent households lead to children who commit more crimes, including violent crimes.
  2. Single-parent households lead to more poverty.
  3. The United States leads the world in single-parent households.
And somehow you stupid ****s turned the thread into "Orange Man Bad."

**** you. First, Trump has not fathered a child out of wedlock, and has not had children in circumstances leading to poverty or violence among his children. Second, I wager that neither of you has a child remotely as successful as Donald Jr. or Ivanka. Nowhere close.

So don't go away mad, just ******* go away, you stupid *****.

Like Greta van Nazi. Her parents have propped her and her autism up for the world to see, ridicule and mock. They've turned her into never-ending memes across the planet. I'm sure you feel much compassion for how badly her actor parents have scarred and embarrassed her, no?

Someone else you (and Trump) obsess over that you really shouldn’t obsess over? I couldn’t tell you the first thing about who her parents are or what role they have played in her fame, you apparently can.... and so much for not knowing how someone feels.

Second, I wager that neither of you has a child remotely as successful as Donald Jr. or Ivanka. Nowhere close.

So don't go away mad, just ******* go away.

Successful? It’s not like Don Jr. and Ivanka were named Time Magazine’s Person of the Year or something.

And quoting Motley Crue is really corny.

Someone else you (and Trump) obsess over that you really shouldn’t obsess over? I couldn’t tell you the first thing about who her parents are or what role they have played in her fame, you apparently can.... and so much for not knowing how someone feels.

Not obsession. She just happens to be an easy target for deserved ridicule. The fact that the left fronts a 16 yo autistic girl as their poster child for climate change is the real disgrace, and subjects her to such scorn. Pretty pathetic.

What are you blathering about, nitwit? The kid has some mental disorder, Asperger's or other such ****, and began protesting "climate change" every day at age 14.

How do you think she got to-and-from Parliament for the protests? You think mommy and daddy had no idea their 14-year old mentally-challenged daughter was standing outside Parliament every day, protesting climate change?

Obviously, mommy and daddy were a huge force behind the stupid protests. And to anybody who says, "Oh, how great she found her calling at such a young age" - you have never raised a child. If you foster and promote obsession for anything - climate change, Justin Bieber, whatever - you are doing your child no favor. Kids should experience a wide range of things at age 12-16, not be forced into some activity mommy and daddy love.

The kid is the modern version of Todd Marinovich, who was raised to be a QB. Every day of his life was dedicated to being a quarterback. He became pretty decent at it, but the obsession destroyed him. He was out of the NFL in a couple of years and was arrested for drug possession, became homeless.

Greta von Lecturemuch is destined for the same path. The chances she is still obsessed about "climate change" and living under a bridge is pretty damn high, particularly because your ideological ilk pretend to care about people, but are stunningly selfish when it comes to actually ... doing something. Anything.

Some conservatives will probably give her a place to stay and try to help her straighten out her obsessive, depressing, damaged psyche.

Successful? It’s not like Don Jr. and Ivanka were named Time Magazine’s Person of the Year or something.

Time Magazine? You're joking, right? Are you so delusional as to assert that Don Jr. and Ivanka are unsuccessful? If so, you simply confirm your stupidity - an unnecessary step given your prior comments.

Further, the chances the 16-year old screecher does well are, unfortunately, not good. The chances she does as well as Don Jr. and Ivanka are basically zero. Anybody who had to spend ten minutes with some gnome shrieking at them would reach the same conclusion - that kid needs to shut up and get a real life, Assburger or not.

Finally, Hitler was once Time's man of the year. So as to that claim - congrats on stupidest comment of the day.

Don't be sad - the day is young, I am confident you can say something even stupider!!

Further, the chances the 16-year old screecher does well are, unfortunately, not good. The chances she does as well as Don Jr. and Ivanka are basically zero. Anybody who had to spend ten minutes with some gnome shrieking at them would reach the same conclusion - that kid needs to shut up and get a real life, Assburger or not.

giphy.gif

What are you blathering about, nitwit? The kid has some mental disorder, Asperger's or other such ****, and began protesting "climate change" every day at age 14.

How do you think she got to-and-from Parliament for the protests? You think mommy and daddy had no idea their 14-year old mentally-challenged daughter was standing outside Parliament every day, protesting climate change?

Obviously, mommy and daddy were a huge force behind the stupid protests. And to anybody who says, "Oh, how great she found her calling at such a young age" - you have never raised a child. If you foster and promote obsession for anything - climate change, Justin Bieber, whatever - you are doing your child no favor. Kids should experience a wide range of things at age 12-16, not be forced into some activity mommy and daddy love.

The kid is the modern version of Todd Marinovich, who was raised to be a QB. Every day of his life was dedicated to being a quarterback. He became pretty decent at it, but the obsession destroyed him. He was out of the NFL in a couple of years and was arrested for drug possession, became homeless.

Greta von Lecturemuch is destined for the same path. The chances she is still obsessed about "climate change" and living under a bridge is pretty damn high, particularly because your ideological ilk pretend to care about people, but are stunningly selfish when it comes to actually ... doing something. Anything.

Some conservatives will probably give her a place to stay and try to help her straighten out her obsessive, depressing, damaged psyche.

Again, you (and Tim) have obviously given this young lady a lot more consideration than I ever have or ever care to...

Again, you (and Tim) have obviously given this young lady a lot more consideration than I ever have or ever care to...

No, we are simply able to process information and you are too stupid to do so.