• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Great... no more Sam Adams

is the RGB beer going to have an expiration date this is already passed?

Way past ...LOL

th

What??? Who do you think is opening all the new craft breweries?

I would think it was obvious that I was not implying that not a single millennial drinks beer. Of course some do, but nowhere near as many as other generations.

By bringing up craft brews, you stumbled into another reason why beer companies are worried. Milennials have been brainwashed to think that big business is evil so they are always looking for small "local" type businesses, or at least a big company that's good at faking that they are a small mom and pop.

Sam Adams is doing this to try to get past both of those obstacles.

I like Sam's as well and wish they made the Octoberfest year round, so I'll separate what they may think, from what they produce.

I still like some actors acting, and musicians playing despite their political beliefs. Old De Niro movies are great, and I still listen to the likes of David Crosby, Linda Ronstadt, and Gary Clark Jr. Hell, Ben & Jerry make some tasty ice cream.

Alec Baldwin on the other hand, sucks on all levels.

I would think it was obvious that I was not implying that not a single millennial drinks beer. Of course some do, but nowhere near as many as other generations.

By bringing up craft brews, you stumbled into another reason why beer companies are worried. Milennials have been brainwashed to think that big business is evil so they are always looking for small "local" type businesses, or at least a big company that's good at faking that they are a small mom and pop.

Sam Adams is doing this to try to get past both of those obstacles.

Except Pabst Blue Ribbon. Somewhere, the Lord of millennial hipsters decided that in addition to craft brews, it was permissible to like PBR. I’ve been to several bars that have an assortment of craft brews and... PBR.

Reactions: MTC
What??? Who do you think is opening all the new craft breweries?

While millennials have been blamed for beer's downward spirals, it seems that the next generation may be even worse news for the industry.

A report from Berenberg Research found that members of Generation Z preferred spirits (like vodka or gin) and wine to beer.

"Generation Z marks a turning point, being the first generation to prefer spirits to beer," analysts led by Javier Gonzalez Lastra wrote in the report.

https://www.businessinsider.com/millennials-gen-z-drag-down-beer-sales-2018-2

Yuengling. They just won another best craft beer award. Snicker, giggle, snort, giggle.

Founders All Day IPA is another good one.

Except Pabst Blue Ribbon. Somewhere, the Lord of millennial hipsters decided that in addition to craft brews, it was permissible to like PBR. I’ve been to several bars that have an assortment of craft brews and... PBR.

Trog, I know you're liberal as hell bro.

But hipsters are an annoying breed.
I'm talking fancy mustaches, thrift store clothes, weird *** indie music and a love foe sriracha.
Albuquerque is infested with them in the downtown area.

They can be nice, but they can also be some odd stuck up douches

Trog, I know you're liberal as hell bro.

But hipsters are an annoying breed.
I'm talking fancy mustaches, thrift store clothes, weird *** indie music and a love foe sriracha.
Albuquerque is infested with them in the downtown area.

They can be nice, but they can also be some odd stuck up douches

I’m with ya. Around here they all dress like lumberjacks and have high and tight hair cuts with long beards. Nobody is going with their own look.

I’m with ya. Around here they all dress like lumberjacks and have high and tight hair cuts with long beards. Nobody is going with their own look.

Every generation goes through a similar phase...

This one will go away and the next will come...

Almost as certain as sunrise and sunset..

And as I grow older..these alternate lifestylers become less tolerable for some reason lol,,..

I like Sam's as well and wish they made the Octoberfest year round, so I'll separate what they may think, from what they produce.

I still like some actors acting, and musicians playing despite their political beliefs. Old De Niro movies are great, and I still listen to the likes of David Crosby, Linda Ronstadt, and Gary Clark Jr. Hell, Ben & Jerry make some tasty ice cream.

Alec Baldwin on the other hand, sucks on all levels.

Agree, mostly. I haven't had Ben & Jerry's in almost 20 years. Plenty of tasty alternatives have made that an easy task. And I only spend money on movies once a year, when I'm on vacation, and only if there is something I want to see.

Agree, mostly. I haven't had Ben & Jerry's in almost 20 years. Plenty of tasty alternatives have made that an easy task. And I only spend money on movies once a year, when I'm on vacation, and only if there is something I want to see.

I just don't see giving up something you like to boycott a company. Has that ever worked? I get standing by your principles, but I think it ends there and has no other effect.

Every generation goes through a similar phase...

This one will go away and the next will come...

Almost as certain as sunrise and sunset..

And as I grow older..these alternate lifestylers become less tolerable for some reason lol,,..

They are like little sub cultures.
I get they want to make groups to feel they belong, but a lot of these alternative lifestylers are very unwelcoming to outsiders.

When the wife and I would do the weekend craft beer dates.
We'd always overhear a hipster group a table or some away remark how so and so is a "poser" a "try hard" etc.
Kids these days