• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Greatest pic. ever Love the symbolism

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
Alongside 174 Nations And Holding His Granddaughter, John Kerry Signs Paris Climate Accord

AP_16113564562573-1024x738.jpg

Too late in my opinion(to avoid major devastation), but we have to soldier on.

As Professor James Hansen said " it's bullshit".
Meaning that without enforcement teeth politicians in countries will run to the fossil fuel crutch at the slightest sign of economic growing pains.

It's all based on lies. It's a little cool and rainy today. I'm going to burn a lot of wood tonight.

Little Iceage, Mideval Warm Petiod...

personally I would love it a few degrees warmer.....

A dumbass signing a stupid accord. Not sure what's so great about that.

Warmer during the epoch of the Dinosaurs...

**** Lurch and his honeypot wife

The past

33B2450500000578-3567163-Secretary_of_State_John_Kerry_arrived_hand_in_hand_with_Teresa_H-m-119_1462058368531.jpg

The future

ChUssZkWkAAeMph.jpg

Reactions: MTC
Worst picture - ever

ChPLo6eWgAAL9z4.jpg

Too late in my opinion(to avoid major devastation), but we have to soldier on.

Congratulations. That is in the running for your top-10 stupidest comments of all time, and that is saying a LOT.

"Hey, it's too late and will have no effect, but wow, I'm glad we did it."

Jesus, do you ever go back and read the stupid **** you write?

I thought we were supposed to see some devastation by now. There hasn't even been a good hurricane in awhile. We still have polar bears too.

Congratulations. That is in the running for your top-10 stupidest comments of all time, and that is saying a LOT.

"Hey, it's too late and will have no effect, but wow, I'm glad we did it."

Jesus, do you ever go back and read the stupid **** you write?

Read what I said, then read what you said I said......

Yeah you can't make it up kids....but steel time sure can!

I thought we were supposed to see some devastation by now. There hasn't even been a good hurricane in awhile. We still have polar bears too.
I guess Sandy and Katrina weren't enough for you. Ask Houston how much they're enjoying that extra 5% moisture we've added to the atmosphere thanks to AGW.

In fact Texas as a whole has had quite an encounter with the strongest El Nino ever.....you know right after the strongest one ever in 97/98.....

Human beings have the best pattern recognition mental ability on the planet ,I'm told......

I guess Sandy and Katrina weren't enough for you. Ask Houston how much they're enjoying that extra 5% moisture we've added to the atmosphere thanks to AGW.

In fact Texas as a whole has had quite an encounter with the strongest El Nino ever.....you know right after the strongest one ever in 97/98.....

Human beings have the best pattern recognition mental ability on the planet ,I'm told......

Weather is unpredictable but are easy to estimate based on season. When it's summer/fall/spring expect heat or monsoons or floods. When its winter expect freezing temps and blizzards. Of course its hard to predict when a big storm that destroys parts of our nation will happen. But its that time of the year. No global warming. Its all liberal propaganda

Dandelions are bad this spring. Armageddon is upon us.

Cute pic.
Does not make the legislation any good.

Galveston Hurricane of 1900.

We only have about 170 years of solid weather records. Thats a tick mark on the geophysical map. As I mentioned before we know from fossils and geological data that it was warmer in the time of the dinosaurs, but you like most people only have a frame of reference roughly equal to your own lifespan.

hillary.jpg
I like this pic. such strong irony and symbolism.