• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Greatest pic. ever Love the symbolism

View attachment 2329
I like this pic. such strong irony and symbolism.

042UGj4.jpg

Liberals love symbolism. It's facts that they can't deal with.

Galveston Hurricane of 1900.

We only have about 170 years of solid weather records. Thats a tick mark on the geophysical map. As I mentioned before we know from fossils and geological data that it was warmer in the time of the dinosaurs, but you like most people only have a frame of reference roughly equal to your own lifespan.

There was a time sbout 650 million years ago when the earth was covered in ice from pole to pole. That era and the era of the dinosaurs are irrelevant to our existence now.

We know what caused climate changes then, and that's not what's happening now. We evolved and adapted in this era (Holocene) to the current climate.

That we are causing the current warming is beyond question.

There was a time sbout 650 million years ago when the earth was covered in ice from pole to pole. That era and the era of the dinosaurs are irrelevant to our existence now.

We know what caused climate changes then, and that's not what's happening now. We evolved and adapted in this era (Holocene) to the current climate.

I question. I think as others have said, we have been tracking weather not even 200 years. Yet we jump to conclusions that fit agendas.

No... that is incorrect. That we have an impact on the current climate conditions is beyond question. The argument is on how much of an impact we have.

Aside from the fact that ice ages have come and gone a few times since the days of the dinosaurs,( the last one 20000yrs. ago)...you've just supported the fact that with our without humans, climate change happens.
What little effect humans have will not destroy the planet.

Teach yourself about fossil fuels, the environment, and global warming here...

Last edited:
I thought we were supposed to see some devastation by now. There hasn't even been a good hurricane in awhile. We still have polar bears too.

There are significantly more actually.

I question. I think as others have said, we have been tracking weather not even 200 years. Yet we jump to conclusions that fit agendas.

I've given up trying to reason with it. In fact I'm beginning to believe that if AGW wipes out all the elfies it's worth the sacrifice.