• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Guess the gun is to blame here also - Harris County Deputy Murdered

is that two Houston cops killed in as many days now?

This happened right down the street from me. This **** doesnt happen on this side of town. I was working, and the cop activity was insane. I have a Deputy who comes in to check on me all the time. i sure was happy to see his face tonight.

This was ******* disgusting. He executed that man.

and yes the local facebook and twitter streams are off the hook with "Now do you want gun control?". Im going to make a risky wager that the gun that vile pos used probably wasnt acquired legally.

Can someone pick me up some Nike s while they are rioting?

SG and Coolie may have to request vacation time if you want some free shoes.

and yes the local facebook and twitter streams are off the hook with "Now do you want gun control?". Im going to make a risky wager that the gun that vile pos used probably wasnt acquired legally.

That's why all guns need to be illegalized and confiscated. Only the government needs guns. They will protect us and know what is best. /Libtards

it's too hot to riot.....

but mommy says he couldn't have done it since he was with her at the top the officer was murdered....

Last edited:
Seven cops killed in a week around the country. Still waiting for the 24 hour media coverage and Obama comments.

That's why all guns need to be illegalized and confiscated. Only the government needs guns. They will protect us and know what is best. /Libtards

Well, I am leaving now to go shoot one of my M1s. Tell the ******* to come and get it.:boxing:

The vigil yesterday was amazing. My friend is CO for the juvenile facility here and she knows him personally. He was a good and fair man. There is a story here. That was a hit and it was personal.

it's too hot to riot.....

but mommy says he couldn't have done it since he was with her at the top the officer was murdered....
Wait I thought she was the one who turned him in? and it is too ******* hot to riot

The vigil yesterday was amazing. My friend is CO for the juvenile facility here and she knows him personally. He was a good and fair man. There is a story here. That was a hit and it was personal.

Shot him in the BACK. ******* coward. Then as he is lying there dying, the POS shoots him in the head. This is disgusting. My BIL is a policeman in Northern Cali. I used to not worry about him- being so far from a major city and everything, but now I worry for him.