• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Murder near Scranton

Read the title and honest to God, my first thought was "I hope it was a politician."

There's the hate that Trump preached.

So they were shoveling the snow from their parking spots onto his sidewalk...I’m guessing the couple were ******* neighbors that ****** with the guy a lot and he had enough of it finally. Beware the fury of a patient man the old proverb goes, looks like that guy reached the limit of his patience.

ark should be wary of how he corresponds with Ogres

ark should be wary of how he corresponds with Ogres

No worries. Ogres can't read. They pretend they do, and then spout some nonsensical response that leads normal people to conclude the Ogre has been dipping into the liquor cabinet a bit early.

No worries. Ogres can't read. They pretend they do, and then spout some nonsensical response that leads normal people to conclude the Ogre has been dipping into the liquor cabinet a bit early.

AOC is an ogre?

I think he said that to the woman, before he walked over to the man and said ***** huh? Then he dropped two more in him.

He was a *****. Offed himself when the cops got there.

If your neighbors are ******** you could, you know, move.

If your neighbors are ******** you could, you know, move.

That's what I would do. I'd move. Absolutely no reason to live in misery.

When you see something like this it turns your stomach. It is absolutely horrible.

Is it any different than murdering a defenseless pure child before it is born? Torn limb from limb and having his/her spinal cord pierced at the base of the skull.

Pretty brutal,barbaric and heartless. I wonder how people would react to seeing that.

Our society has lost its way.