• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

GUILTY! Obama tried to hack the election

Jared Kushner’s Growing Stench of Treason

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/2...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Nobody knows yet whether the president's son-in-law broke any laws. But "traitor" is more than just a legal term.

It’s time to talk about treason.

We now know, according to U.S. officials briefed on intelligence reports cited by the Washington Post, that in early December 2016 Jared Kushner and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak “discussed the possibility of setting up a secret and secure communications channel between Trump’s transition team and the Kremlin, using Russian diplomatic facilities, in an apparent move to shield their pre-inauguration discussions from monitoring.”

At any time in the Cold War, what Kushner did would certainly have attracted the stigma of treachery. Should the same standard apply today?

Last edited:

Jared Kushner’s Growing Stench of Treason

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/2...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Nobody knows yet whether the president's son-in-law broke any laws. But "traitor" is more than just a legal term.

Communication with foreign countries during an election by a candidate is legal and very common. This is again absolute bullshit. Tibs I have higher regard for you than to be swallowing this BS. Come back with something that is meaningful.

Communication with foreign countries during an election by a candidate is legal and very common.
For the love of God, read what the allegation is. It's not simply 'communicating with foreign countries.'

“...discussed the possibility of setting up a secret and secure communications channel between Trump’s transition team and the Kremlin, using Russian diplomatic facilities, in an apparent move to shield their pre-inauguration discussions from monitoring (by the U.S. government).”

For the love of God, read what the allegation is. It's not simply 'communicating with foreign countries.'

“...discussed the possibility of setting up a secret and secure communications channel between Trump’s transition team and the Kremlin, using Russian diplomatic facilities, in an apparent move to shield their pre-inauguration discussions from monitoring (by the U.S. government).”

Show me a statute any of that would break? Alan Dershowitz has found none. Considering the fact Obama was illegally spying on them wouldn't you try to shield yourself from it? Reagan did the same thing with the Iranians and even made deals to get the Hostages out and it was not found to be illegal.

Keep swallowing the radical leftwing communist garbage, like a good little sheep

ALL Fake News, all the time

CNN Reporter Admits: We Report from Progressive 'Arc of History' As Defined by Obama, Hillary

To get a handle on CNN’s news priorities during the Trump era, a team of MRC analysts reviewed all of the cable network’s programming

charrt2.jpg

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...s-we-report-liberal-arc-history-defined-obama

So, when we start to criminalize things we don't like -- in the absence of federal criminal statue, and I still want to know: Where's the beef?

What is the statue?

Wait, Statue?

SteelerInLebanon if you have a minute, read this with an open mind, and ask yourself the question, why?

Why Would Jared Kushner Trust Russian Officials So Much?
https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...-would-kushner-trust/528408/?utm_source=atlfb

Ok so what. Seriously nothing in that article is anything more than the same conjecture we keep hearing and according to other reports it is common practice for candidates not elected yet to have private conversations with foreign governments.

I still have yet to see any evidence of an actual crime from anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

You all are proving my point. It's over.

For the love of God, even if everything you people are blathering about were true, no crime has been committed.

Would you take the word of a renowned liberal?

I think he will be the beneficiary of the special prosecutor,” Dershowitz said. “A special prosecutor is supposed to investigate a crime and most of the things that have been leveled at the Trump administration are not criminal acts. Collaborating with the Russians to get yourself elected — not a criminal act. Terrible, morally wrong, but not criminal. The same thing is true with the leaking of the information to the Russians.”

Host Anderson Cooper and Dershowitz’s fellow panelists Jeffrey Toobin and Carl Bernstein argued the investigation should proceed, but Dershowitz insisted there wasn’t a criminal statute about what Trump and his campaign have been accused.

“Let’s assume that that’s true — show me the criminal statute,” he said. “I still sit here as a civil libertarian. I don’t want us ever to become what Stalinist Russia became when Stalin was told by Lavrentiy Beria, ‘Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime.’ What is the crime?”

Cooper said the question wasn’t whether or not it was illegal collusion or just collusion but if it occurred, to which Dershowitz said that wasn’t something over which Mueller would have jurisdiction.

“[T]hat is a political issue, but that doesn’t give Mueller jurisdiction,” he added. “Mueller has no jurisdiction to explore whether he made political mistakes, did terrible things, engaged in wrongdoing. Only criminal acts.”

Last edited:
Hey Tibs did you hear...Trump actually has a candidate in mind for the vacant FBI post, he's just not releasing the name until Putin signs off on it.

True story.

Last edited: