• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gulf of Tonkin never happened

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
We've learned that you're an obsessive dipshipt, the Chicklet man, who gets his rocks off starting 40 useless threads a day on this board.

I suggest you go to the grocer, buy some aluminum foil, and make yourself a bunch of hats.

We've learned that you're an obsessive dipshipt, the Chicklet man, who gets his rocks off starting 40 useless threads a day on this board.

I suggest you go to the grocer, buy some aluminum foil, and make yourself a bunch of hats.

That is exactly what I would expect a coward, low IQ type to say.

You fear the truth because you don't have the stones to deal with it. It must suck to be such a duped patsy. Well, the cowardly thing is what causes it.

LOL, the funniest thing about most of these conspiracies theories is people believe actually the federal government is sophisticated and efficient enough to pull this kind of **** off. Ever been on healthcare.gov?

The simplest explanation of things is usually the correct one.

In more recent news, the US puts a man on the Moon!

This isn't new, I remember a college professor espousing this theory almost 30 years ago.

This isn't new, I remember a college professor espousing this theory almost 30 years ago.

No one ever asserted it was new. Nor is the JFK conspiracy, but if you don't remember your history, it will repeat itself.

What's funny is people like "oneforthebus" think conspiracies from the govt. can't happen, but HERE, it has BEEN ADMITTED by the then-Sec of Def. that the Gulf of Tonkin event NEVER HAPPENED but that was the excuse to make us enter the war.

The whole thing has been declassified. It is a known fact that they lied about being attacked, and yet, some still are in denial when it's not even a secret anymore.

Get informed. Don't live blind, even if the truth is uncomfortable to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1n0eVea9Zg

Listen to the declassified conversations.

Do you know what Operation Northwoods was about? That is also declassified and not even a debate. That was to be another false flag event but JFK wouldn't do it.

No one ever asserted it was new. Nor is the JFK conspiracy, but if you don't remember your history, it will repeat itself.

What's funny is people like "oneforthebus" think conspiracies from the govt. can't happen, but HERE, it has BEEN ADMITTED by the then-Sec of Def. that the Gulf of Tonkin event NEVER HAPPENED but that was the excuse to make us enter the war.

The whole thing has been declassified. It is a known fact that they lied about being attacked, and yet, some still are in denial when it's not even a secret anymore.

Get informed. Don't live blind, even if the truth is uncomfortable to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1n0eVea9Zg

Listen to the declassified conversations.

Do you know what Operation Northwoods was about? That is also declassified and not even a debate. That was to be another false flag event but JFK wouldn't do it.

Nope, wrong. If you want read something comprehensive and intelligent on the matter that explains the errors and miscommunications that led to the conspiracy theories rather than watching some bogus tinfoil hat Youtube post, click below. Bottom line is that while our government and intelligence gathering is often incompetent, it isn't the evil empire you wish for it to be.

But of course I know what your response will be...that's what they WANT you to think...the typical conspiracy theorist response.

http://www.historynet.com/case-closed-the-gulf-of-tonkin-incident.htm

That is exactly what I would expect a coward, low IQ type to say.

You fear the truth because you don't have the stones to deal with it. It must suck to be such a duped patsy. Well, the cowardly thing is what causes it.

now now, someone who cries constantly about name calling, calling others names....

so when does the Moon Landing was fake thread get started?

LOL, the funniest thing about most of these conspiracies theories is people believe actually the federal government is sophisticated and efficient enough to pull this kind of **** off. Ever been on healthcare.gov?

The simplest explanation of things is usually the correct one.

simplest explanation is that pop is a idiotic troll

now now, someone who cries constantly about name calling, calling others names....

I responded to an unprovoked attack, little shine boy.

You, on the other hand, say one thing and do another.

advice.jpg

I responded to an unprovoked attack, little shine boy.

You, on the other hand, say one thing and do another.

nope dipshit, I may call people names but I never cry like a ***** when someone turns the tables.

and as I've said, I am never angry on this site...if I was you would not be here

I think the government created PoP to distract us from the evil stuff they are doing right under our nose. Don't trust the government!.....or
PoP

What difference does it make?

I heard that somewhere before.

What difference does it make?

I heard that somewhere before.

I had Tonkin toy trucks when I was a kid. They were yellow.

Or did they?????

In other news I worked on the USS Turner Joy for awhile.

Call it a conspiracy or call it a mistake, POP's post has validity. This is not something just recently discovered... evidence that the Gulf of Tonkin incident didn't occur the way Johnson said it did when he spoke to the American people came to light shortly after it happened.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

People who dont believe in government conspiracies are simply fools... Sorry guys but the list of confirmed conspiracies throughout the years is long and atrocious.. Most wars are started with lies... Our own government has admitted to everything from feeding mentally challenged kids irradiated food to agreeing to allow spying from foriegn friendly countries on american civilians to circumvent internal spying laws. I could give you a hundred examples with the declassified docs to back it up... Its a simple truth that people in power abuse that power and manipulate the story.

Last edited:
Call it a conspiracy or call it a mistake, POP's post has validity. This is not something just recently discovered... evidence that the Gulf of Tonkin incident didn't occur the way Johnson said it did when he spoke to the American people came to light shortly after it happened.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

That is a completely different statement from "the Gulf of Tonkin event NEVER HAPPENED". Not to mention there is a difference between someone lying about something and someone telling the truth as they knew it at the time but being mistaken. As we have to keep telling the "BUSH LIED" people over and over again.

Last edited:
What?!!?!?!
Politicians lie?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?