• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gun ban stopped?

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
This is breaking news from Washington, D.C.!

In direct response to the staggering amount of pressure that gun owners have been applying to Congress, Nancy Pelosi was forced to pull the ‘Assault Weapons’ ban from the calendar today!

More than that, insiders are reporting a revolt amongst the Democratic caucus, as vulnerable Democrats are terrified that voting on this bill would crush them in November!

And with Congress taking a six-week long vacation beginning this Friday, it is going to be a much harder lift for Biden’s handlers to get the momentum they need for this bill when Congress returns.

The American Firearms Association -- our federal affiliate in D.C. -- has been on the ground for weeks, lobbying against this bill and bolstering the resolve of pro-gun lawmakers.

And they are reporting that the calls and emails from the members of Wyoming Gun Owners are being felt in a BIG WAY in Washington, D.C.!

Thank you for keeping the pressure up!

But as you’re about to hear from the American Firearms Association, this threat is NOT over. For an overview on where things stand today, watch this video report from our team.

For the moment, gun owners have shut this threat down. And while Pelosi can cancel vacation at any time, it seems unlikely that this threat will be coming back up in the next six weeks.

But it’s also clear that Pelosi is being pushed -– HARD -- by the AOC’s of her caucus to bring this bill up when they reconvene. They know they may lose control of Congress, and they may not get this chance again for years!

We simply can’t let up! Gun owners need to HAMMER on Congress, especially the House, until this bill is pulled for good or until we reach the midterm elections. Don’t give them an inch!

They probably got word that the American people would not comply with any more bullshit laws that violate our God Given Constitutionally protected rights and that this bill might just kick off Civil War/American Revolution II and get a bunch of them strung up by their necks from DC lamp posts.

They probably got word that the American people would not comply with any more bullshit laws that violate our God Given Constitutionally protected rights and that this bill might just kick off Civil War/American Revolution II and get a bunch of them strung up by their necks from DC lamp posts.
Drunk Nancy would rather not have a vote at all than a vote she will lose. Bad optics ya know.

Good

It is kind of funny that DeSantis prohibits guns at events where he is attending, but doesn't want any gun laws otherwise.

It is kind of funny that DeSantis prohibits guns at events where he is attending, but doesn't want any gun laws otherwise.

If you find that funny, get ready to change your undies after laugh-induced brown squirting about the following:
  • (D)imbos say walls don't work.
  • (D)imbos put up walls around Congress after January 6.
  • (D)imbos live in gated communities.
  • (D)imbos always have walls around their grifter-financed mansions.
  • (D)imbos say Americans should not have guns.
  • (D)imbos demand to be protected by armed security.
  • (D)imbos say the AR-15 is a weapon of war.
  • (D)imbos arm their security with AR-15's. Guess they expect to wage war on American citizens.
  • (D)imbos say the rich should pay "their fair share."
  • (D)imbos are notorious tax cheats.

I had never been to a gun show until last weekend. It was pretty cool.
They happen out here all the time. I have learned a lot

does anyone know where I can buy a bazooka?

I had never been to a gun show until last weekend. It was pretty cool.
They aren't what they used to be. When I started going in the early 90s...the guns they had that I didn't have the money for. I'm into the older military stuff...M1 Garands, Carbines, '03s and stuff. There were tables full of them. Now you gotta wade through some guy selling beef jerky or pickles or jewelry or whatever. The last few gun shows I have been to I haven't come across anything I'd think of buying. And of course now I can afford more. We have auctions around here where I have picked up some things recently, and that is the route I tend to go now.

God, this accurate photo exhibits the horror of the AR-15 weapon of war:

01GA8XBHVQDW1XKQ66BG1W1XRE.jpeg

6s5nk1.jpg

This has nothing to do with gun bans, but I thought I'd get some opinions. As I'm getting older here I find myself getting out the old hand me down .22s and having a lot of fun plinking. I have a Winchester 62 and a Remington 121. I love the older stuff. Anyway, I was thinking of picking up an older semi-auto .22 and was looking at a Winchester Model 63 or the Remington 241. Any thoughts or preferences?