• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gun ban stopped?

This has nothing to do with gun bans, but I thought I'd get some opinions. As I'm getting older here I find myself getting out the old hand me down .22s and having a lot of fun plinking. I have a Winchester 62 and a Remington 121. I love the older stuff. Anyway, I was thinking of picking up an older semi-auto .22 and was looking at a Winchester Model 63 or the Remington 241. Any thoughts or preferences?
I like plinking too but there isn't any 22 ammo to be found, at least not around here.

images

This has nothing to do with gun bans, but I thought I'd get some opinions. As I'm getting older here I find myself getting out the old hand me down .22s and having a lot of fun plinking. I have a Winchester 62 and a Remington 121. I love the older stuff. Anyway, I was thinking of picking up an older semi-auto .22 and was looking at a Winchester Model 63 or the Remington 241. Any thoughts or preferences?
I've never shot any of those, but you can't go wrong plinking a .22. Go to gunbroker.com and look up reviews.

Post pics!