• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Happy 4th of July!

Tibs comes along to troll, and you guys never disappoint. He is getting exactly what he wants from you.

Yep, **** that trolling scumbag and don't waste an ounce of energy on him.

To anyone who says Kaepernick taking a knee is simply about fighting for justice here is his latest gem

Kaepernick is a posturing scumbag who's duped many into thinking he's something else. Here is his 4th of July message from 2011 when there was no political agenda on the plate:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Happy 4th of july everyone I hope everyone has a blessed day</p>— Colin Kaepernick (@Kaepernick7) <a href="https://twitter.com/Kaepernick7/status/87987913844981760?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 4, 2011</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And again, Tibs. I continue to look for any evidence, any proof, any honest discussion whatsoever about these terrible crimes Trump has committed. Basically, he was elected and placed a couple moderate conservatives on the Supreme Court. Guys who, btw, have NOT upset your precious liberal apple-cart.

The ONLY place I can really find a point of contention with Trump is his less than stellar record on the environment. And he has been completely straight-forward regarding why he is not tremendously enviro-friendly. He wants manufacturing and self-sufficiency BACK in the United States. And pretty much EVERYTHING that has happened in the last year or so has been a stellar recommendation for doing just that. Why on Earth would we want to contract out to China or any other foreign country for critical, life-saving drugs and equipment that we need in the U.S.? Why would we NOT make it an absolute priority to take care of our own before we begin altruistic, humanitarian efforts for other countries?

Last I looked, we still have homeless. We once more have terrible economic numbers due to our own inability to insulate from a world crisis. We have a frustrated, reactive demographic who's current emotions need to be channeled in to growth, rather than destruction. I think we honestly need to take a long hard look at black & white culture and try to understand why there is so much violence against blacks across the spectrum. We can't truly profess to believe that black lives matter until we focus on the fact that clearly, black lives DON'T matter not only to a decent percentage of the non-black population but also to a very large percentage of the black population. Violence against blacks is truly a HUGE problem, and police officers are probably about the smallest part of it. That doesn't mean that particular facet of violence against blacks doesn't need to be addressed, but it must be part of a holistic approach to healing and furthering the pursuit of life, liberty and justice for all our citizens of color.

You are a dumb liar if you think a new President will change one goddamn thing. ONE. GODDAMN. THING.

Examples? Statues of Lee, Jackson torn down. Ignorant mob satisfied? Of course not. Statues of George Washington (!!), Thomas Jefferson (!?!?), Francis Scott Key (?!?!?!) and U.S. Grant (? what the ????) torn down. Mob happy? Not even close. They are going after Teddy Roosevelt, Ms. Rushmore, and Stone Mountain - with AR's but now apparently since the black man bought a couple, they must be OK.

Cleveland Indians and Washington Redskins change their team names. Mob happy? Of course not. Florida State is next on the ENDLESS list. The list has no end. It is not a goddamn shopping list, it is Madame Defarge's shawl coated in blood, and the blood lust on the left is vicious and getting much, much, much worse and less hidden every day.

It's time to tell the truth about this. So-called equality has not been the goal for generations. Millions have been governed by blacks for decades - Atlanta, Detroit, Philadelphia, New York, Los Angeles, and on and on. A half-black guy, who harped on his whiteness due to white privilege, was elected President twice. Blacks run entertainment, produce movies, are overrepresented in lucrative acting, singing, entertainment fields. Because racist America, I guess.

Not enough, is it? So what is the goal here? For once, let's be honest and stop pretending that equality is the goal. It's not. Racial favoritism that would make Jim Crow shake his head is the goal. This time, with blacks the beneficiaries. A ******* congresswoman told ME, a white American, it's "time I paid what I owe." What I owe? Oh, you mean the tens of thousands of dollars per year that I pay in taxes and that you scheming, lying ****s blow is not enough? So it has nothing - NOTHING - to do with fairness, or equality, or morality, or being color-blind.

Once you understand that, then the vicious attacks on Confederate memorials and Trump make sense. Who the hell would get that triggered by something so mundane and irrelevant as ******* statues?? And who would be so worked up, endlessly lying for years about a phony Russia hoax, regarding one freaking President? People who don't want to destroy America - they want to destroy WHITE America.

The murderous thugs who don't give a **** about the murders of blacks every goddamn day in every goddamn city run by blacks says it all. Blacks in charge, overseeing blacks killing blacks? Ehh, nobody gives a ****.

One white guy kills a career criminal? OH, GAME ON, *****.

More proof of the contemptible excrement that is Black Liars Manipulating?

ATLANTA — An 8-year-old girl was shot and killed Saturday night in Atlanta near the Wendy’s where Rayshard Brooks died last month.

Police identified the child Sunday as Secoriea Turner.

JUST IN: We just got these photos of 8-year-old Secoriea Turner, who was killed last night near the Wendy's where Rayshard Brooks died: https://t.co/U2niKwoxXF pic.twitter.com/GI9zpSlbLl
— WSB-TV (@wsbtv) July 5, 2020

Officers said they responded to a 911 call near University Avenue and I-75/I-85 around 9:50 p.m. The location of the shooting was in a parking lot across the street from the now burned-out Wendy’s, which has been occupied by demonstrators since Brooks’ death at the hands of an Atlanta police officer.

Police said Turner was riding in a car with her mother and her mother’s friend when they exited the interstate at University Avenue. The driver tried to turn into the parking lot at 1238 Pryor Road when he was confronted by an “group of armed individuals” who had blocked the entrance.

“At some point, someone in that group opened fire on the vehicle, striking it multiple times and striking the child who was inside. The driver then drove to Atlanta Medical Center for help,” police said in a statement.

Police said the 911 caller told them they were heading to Atlanta Medical Center with the victim. The child died at the hospital.

On Sunday night, Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms blasted protesters who had turned violent.

“You cant blame this on a police officer. You can’t say this about criminal justice reform,” Bottoms said. “This is about some people carrying some weapons who shot up a car with an 8-year-old baby in the car for what?!?

“Enough is enough,” Bottoms continued. “If you want people to take us seriously and you don’t want us to lose this movement, we can’t lose each other.”

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/at...tlanta-police-say/CLSJOKHUWFBDTH3UUGXQCKDPBA/

Yep, murdering 8-year olds. I am certain that protests are going to start in Atlanta and spread across the nation over the fact that BLM is murdering kids. Just you wait. Right around the corner.

Coming soon, I am positive. You'll see. Just hold on a bit here ...

Y

Not enough, is it? So what is the goal here? For once, let's be honest and stop pretending that equality is the goal. It's not. Racial favoritism that would make Jim Crow shake his head is the goal. This time, with blacks the beneficiaries.

So, Jim Crow is now an actual person? Not the fictional character played by a white guy back in the 1830's to mock black people and then taken on as a derogatory term for black people? That Jim Crow would shake their head?

Just wondering.

4zq6pfq4vp851.jpg

So, Jim Crow is now an actual person? Not the fictional character played by a white guy back in the 1830's to mock black people and then taken on as a derogatory term for black people? That Jim Crow would shake their head?

Just wondering.

Yes, the actual person, James "Jim" Crowe, commonly known as "Jim Crow." James Crowe was an educated slave owner who made the character "Jim Crow" to mock stupid people, too dumb to interpret a very basic premise.

Yes, the actual person, James "Jim" Crowe, commonly known as "Jim Crow." James Crowe was an educated slave owner who made the character "Jim Crow" to mock stupid people, too dumb to interpret a very basic premise.

Actually, Jim Crow was based off of a minstrel character played by Thomas Dartmouth Rice, a white entertainer. He wasn't the only actor to do minstrel characters, but his character was the most popular of the time. Jim Crow later became another name to use towards black people and was eventually used to describe the laws that came after the end of slavery.

Now, if you have some proof that there was a James Crowe that was an educated slave owner that made the character to mock stupid people and not to mock black slaves then please show me.

Actually, Jim Crow was based off of a minstrel character played by Thomas Dartmouth Rice, a white entertainer. He wasn't the only actor to do minstrel characters, but his character was the most popular of the time. Jim Crow later became another name to use towards black people and was eventually used to describe the laws that came after the end of slavery.

Now, if you have some proof that there was a James Crowe that was an educated slave owner that made the character to mock stupid people and not to mock black slaves then please show me.

I presumed he was a slave owner since I heard he had a master's degree. I could be wrong.

And thank you Captain Irrelevant, for the trip down Jim Crow lane.

These Democratic mayors are pathetic, with blood on their hands of these innocent kids. They aloud this to continue in Seattle, Atlanta, NY, etc. Yea, I get the change is needed, but to let this **** go on, go screw yourselves. The message is going silent.

These Democratic mayors are pathetic, with blood on their hands of these innocent kids. They aloud this to continue in Seattle, Atlanta, NY, etc. Yea, I get the change is needed, but to let this **** go on, go screw yourselves. The message is going silent.

Then, some have the gall to ask the Federal Govt. to give them money to rebuild. Screw that and screw them.