• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Happy 4th of July!!

Wtf. Why do photos rotate after posting. Is it just iPhone bs. F it.

Enjoy this great day!!!

JALw6Zh_d.webp

Wtf. Why do photos rotate after posting. Is it just iPhone bs. F it.

Enjoy this great day!!!
IronCitySteelers.jpeg
My guess is it defaults to a computer screen layout when it's uploaded as a large file. If you took the pic with the iPhone horizontal, it probably would've been correct. I flipped you around on a computer.

P.S. - You have a great day as well 😎

Last edited:
On a side note, my wife got pre made burgers at the Giant. She picked up these Terry Bradshaw burgers and of course we laughed over that. The damn things were good though! They cooked up really nice on the charcoal grill. So there's a plug for Terry Bradshaw burgers.

I have been outside since 7am this morning. Perfect day. 85 sunny.it was actually chilly this am. Had to put on a light jacket out in the garden.
Cooked off brats soaked in Guinness for lunch.
Prime rib is in the oven for dinner.
Been in the pool for q few hours.
Drinking vodka since 11am. Switching to Bookers in A bit.
We have a park behind our house where everyone sets off fire works. So close that I tend to douse down everything in the yard right before sundown so far damn good day

I have been outside since 7am this morning. Perfect day. 85 sunny.it was actually chilly this am. Had to put on a light jacket out in the garden.
Cooked off brats soaked in Guinness for lunch.
Prime rib is in the oven for dinner.
Been in the pool for q few hours.
Drinking vodka since 11am. Switching to Bookers in A bit.
We have a park behind our house where everyone sets off fire works. So close that I tend to douse down everything in the yard right before sundown so far damn good day
NICE!!!

On a side note, my wife got pre made burgers at the Giant. She picked up these Terry Bradshaw burgers and of course we laughed over that. The damn things were good though! They cooked up really nice on the charcoal grill. So there's a plug for Terry Bradshaw burgers.
I made and ate some of those yesterday. Very good burgers.

Spent the weekend rebuilding our back deck to add a ramp for our one dog who's back legs don't work so well any more. The other dog is pretty smart and figured it out right away, the one with the leg problem is fairly dumb and I have to put a leash on and lead him up and down.

Spent the weekend rebuilding our back deck to add a ramp for our one dog who's back legs don't work so well any more. The other dog is pretty smart and figured it out right away, the one with the leg problem is fairly dumb and I have to put a leash on and lead him up and down.
1657119609519.gif

We had to do the same thing with the same result. We found that stepping stones work better.