• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Happy New Year Trumpsters

Believe me, the feeling is mutual, outside of a handful of decent, intelligent posters on here.

Uncle George is not payin' you to be nice to Trumpsters....you either get serious or your next boat ride will be one way Tibsy....you knew the rules when you signed up.

soros.jpg

george-soros-built-that-that-george-soros-evil-leftist-liber-politics-1452826363.jpg

So the term Trumpsters wasn't meant in a patronizing or arrogant manner?
Dude at my church rails about the "Trumptards" on Facebook all the time. It's gotten to where he's unhinged thinking the world is over because the GOP is in charge and other venomous hatred. In person he comes across as a nice normal guy. Probably wonders why I don't participate in anything he runs at church. That would be because I know what you really think about people like me, Sport.

Dude at my church rails about the "Trumptards" on Facebook all the time. It's gotten to where he's unhinged thinking the world is over because the GOP is in charge and other venomous hatred. In person he comes across as a nice normal guy. Probably wonders why I don't participate in anything he runs at church. That would be because I know what you really think about people like me, Sport.

10fsjx.jpg

Civil discourse goes both ways. Tibs you have a lot of nerve acting so holier than thou after the last year of unhinged insults hurled in all directions. I look forward to seeing more reasonable arguments than "You're all Nazi scum!". I'm paraphrasing of course.

The level of delusion on the left is breathtaking, at times. Even though there is still a system of checks and balances , provided by our adept forefathers, Trump is not royalty, able to rule with impunity.

What we, as a nation, need to really keep an eye on is the political weaponization of the FBI and the DOJ. I believe the evidence is beginning to mount that this is what the Obama Admininstration is guilty of. And without Trump, that can would just be kicked down the road.
We also need to reign in the use of executive orders, and put lawmaking back into the hands of Congress.

The level of delusion on the left is breathtaking, at times. Even though there is still a system of checks and balances , provided by our adept forefathers, Trump is not royalty, able to rule with impunity.

What we, as a nation, need to really keep an eye on is the political weaponization of the FBI and the DOJ. I believe the evidence is beginning to mount that this is what the Obama Admininstration is guilty of. And without Trump, that can would just be kicked down the road.
We also need to reign in the use of executive orders, and put lawmaking back into the hands of Congress.

You need to get your priorities in order!
Trump said he grabbed *****, plus he made reference Pocahontas in front of Native Americans.

It eats at Tibs that no one is outraged over the things Trump says while disregarding real issues and acts by the previous admin that are near criminal.

You need to get your priorities in order!
Trump said he grabbed *****, plus he made reference Pocahontas in front of Native Americans.

It eats at Tibs that no one is outraged over the things Trump says while disregarding real issues and acts by the previous admin that are near criminal.

Near??? I'm certain charges have not been filed on many, many criminal actions of the corrupt former admin. Its disgusting.

I was not disrespectful. The statement I made was true and lacked any insult. I find you and your politics odious and I don't like you.

You mean this type of respect?

LOL, on second thought, never mind my original post. Sorry, forgot for a moment which board I was posting on. Keep cranking up your hate and vitriol, clearly that's what makes you tick. Enjoy the New Year, Trumpsters!

As Del said in the weather thread, you're just ******* delusional.

You started this thread.
You told the masses about the better behavior you wanted to see here on SN.
You lectured and accused the lot of us of being disrespectful, not being able to find common ground, for hurling insults, etc, and yada yada blah blah while mandating WE all act better.

No where did you apologize for your sins of the EXACT same manner.
No where did you say you were gonna try to be a better person.

No...like a typical ******* Liberal, you demand others change while you continue down your merry little path of self-righteous, indignant, pompous *** behavior.

And since you insulted nearly everyone with your post - hell even OFTB noticed it - and since you have a history of belittling nearly everyone on the board, acting in the EXACT manner you're asking us all to avoid, people are letting you have it. RIGHTFULLY so.

I do believe we learned much of what we needed to know in life way back in kindergarten. One being "treat others as you wish to be treated."

To use a cliche, you sir are reaping what you've sown. You act an *** and you treat others disrespectfully. You're being treated as you treat others.

These are just from the Deebo thread alone:

I think it's gone a wee bit over your head...In my view you've got your head in the sand

Now that's rich. The only hater here is you, constantly hating on Steelers players and coaches. Is there anything you actually like about this team, this organization? I doubt it. You've had your panties in a bunch non-stop all season.

This was a great example of showing a fellow poster respect: http://www.steelernationforums.com/showthread.php?18189-James-Harrison-Released&p=455185#post455185

I think we've lost brother Spike for good. Never seen a so-called Steelers fan turn on his team like what we've seen from Spike this season...I'm beginning to think Spike simply loathes this team. Maybe he's a masochist hanging on this long, enduring the constant anger, pain and suffering rooting for the Steelers.

No ****. Nothing like internet tough guys challenging each other over percieved slights on a friggin' messageboard. :jagoff:

Moving on:

IndySteel, yet again, wipes the drool from his mouth, grabs his crayons and chimes in... with drawings of three-legged giraffes, cars with square wheels and aeroplanes with a big propeller on each wing. Someone get a bib on this big boy, he's dribbling all over himself.

**** I don't have time to even keep going.

There are thousands of further examples waiting if people wanna add to the list. Fact is, I nor they need to. Everyone has been insulted and belittled by you. You're getting what you dish out.

Step down off your paper throne.

I for one hope the liberals keep up their sneering condescension of everyone who thinks differently from them. It's exactly why Hillary lost.

There is really no attempt whatsoever from the left to even consider other points of view. I don't even attempt to have discussions with most of them anymore because they basically stick their fingers in their ears and are unwilling to even hear what someone else has to say. Nope, if you oppose abortion you hate women. If you oppose Obamacare you want babies to die. Try to discuss with someone the negative impacts of our ever-growing government which now spends a record percentage of GDP and you hate poor people. Try to introduce some contradictory facts to AGW hysteria and you hate the planet. Try to point out that most cops are not racist ******** and you hate black people.

You're automatically dumb, ignorant, a bigot, sexist, a right wing religious fanatic if you even so much as hint that some of what liberals believe might be inaccurate or harmful..

You can't really have intelligent fact-based debates with such people.

Tibs, you're a tad more rational than many I encounter, I'll give you that much. But your disdain for those who don't think like you do still comes through loud and clear.

I believe Tibs meant a collective "we" - which would include himself.
though by starting the thread as "Trumpsters", he was behind the 8-ball before the first click/response.

that's how I see it, anyway. i've been known to be wrong before, however. I once thought dbs was a decent guy.

Mmmmmm, those were tasty. Putting Spike and Indy in their place with some good natured ribbing is something I love to do. By all means, please post all the insults hurled at me by the two of them over the years. Just to make sure you're even-handed on that paper pulpit there, Mr. Fair and Balanced. LOL you're really on a roll. I think you take the crown for being the biggest crybaby on here and by far the biggest hypocrite. Oh damn, that was another example of me belittling you. Gosh, I'm sorry.

And to your earlier point, what in this thread did I write that you found so offensive? That I called you guys Trumpsters? That's it? Since you love Trump, I figured that you'd wear that label proudly, meant no offense by it.

you may want to stop, Tibs.
Your blankety calling Trump supporters "Trumpsters" is not exactly helping your cause.

maybe rise above the name-calling and insults to show how you expect others to be.

Tibs is starting to sound like George Takei. Unhinged, disrespectful, and so anti-Trump it's almost comical.

Happy New Year's anyway.

I for one hope the liberals keep up their sneering condescension of everyone who thinks differently from them. It's exactly why Hillary lost.

There is really no attempt whatsoever from the left to even consider other points of view. I don't even attempt to have discussions with most of them anymore because they basically stick their fingers in their ears and are unwilling to even hear what someone else has to say. Nope, if you oppose abortion you hate women. If you oppose Obamacare you want babies to die. Try to discuss with someone the negative impacts of our ever-growing government which now spends a record percentage of GDP and you hate poor people. Try to introduce some contradictory facts to AGW hysteria and you hate the planet. Try to point out that most cops are not racist ******** and you hate black people.

You're automatically dumb, ignorant, a bigot, sexist, a right wing religious fanatic if you even so much as hint that some of what liberals believe might be inaccurate or harmful..

You can't really have intelligent fact-based debates with such people.

Tibs, you're a tad more rational than many I encounter, I'll give you that much. But your disdain for those who don't think like you do still comes through loud and clear.

Tibs I would most sincerely refer you back to OFTB's post right here. This is the reason that Trump is in the White House. Liberals for whatever reason do not understand it. The other reason is that the term "White person" has become interchangeable with "Privileged Hate Monger" from the mouths of Liberals and their Media mouthpieces. I'm not a hate monger and I haven't been given jack **** that I didn't earn. Anyone who says different can kiss my ******* *** and jump off a cliff. That pretty much sums up how I feel about that. I would vote for Trump 100 more times just to shove it down Liberal media elitists ******* throats. I abhor their every action and word and I spit on their mission of hate and division.

Last edited:
Here, I'll amend my original post so it's more to TimSteelerfan's liking:

There much better and much more accurate.

Very nice Tibs..
It does make for better trolling....lol

Oh yeah...almost forgot Happy ******* New Year to all you Trumpsters, commies, privileged whitey's, downtrodden minority's,Hillary feminist (any out there?), bible thumpers, right wing conspiracist, left wing conspiracist, tree huggers, protectionists, nationalists, patriots (not NE), incompetent educators, know-it-alls, haters, lovers, alcoholics, drug abusers, tea tottlers, and all around knuckleheads!...

and especially all you JOKERS, SMOKERS, AND MIDNIGHT TOKERS!

MAY 2018 BE YOUR BEST YEAR EVER!

Last edited:
For the most part, this side of the message board talks about MACRO personal ideals. Big national or global issues and philosophical macro-economic ideas.

My New Year's wish to all of us is that on a MICRO personal level we all have good 2018's.

I hope we all keep our jobs (if we want them), find better ones if we don't and get raises and bonuses.
I hope all our cars keep running with the minimal amount of repairs.
I hope all of our pets live through the year and stay healthy and happy.
I hope all of our families stick together and solve differences constructively, not destructively
I hope all our kids get good grades and learn to enjoy learning (and enjoy being kids as well).
I hope we all make a new friend.
I hope happiness and good health shine on us all.

Happy New Year everyone.

For the most part, this side of the message board talks about MACRO personal ideals. Big national or global issues and philosophical macro-economic ideas.

My New Year's wish to all of us is that on a MICRO personal level we all have good 2018's.

I hope we all keep our jobs (if we want them), find better ones if we don't and get raises and bonuses.
I hope all our cars keep running with the minimal amount of repairs.
I hope all of our pets live through the year and stay healthy and happy.
I hope all of our families stick together and solve differences constructively, not destructively
I hope all our kids get good grades and learn to enjoy learning (and enjoy being kids as well).
I hope we all make a new friend.
I hope happiness and good health shine on us all.

Happy New Year everyone.

Same to you deljzc, and may I say I always enjoy reading your posts, even when we disagree. They are always interesting and well thought out.

Oh yeah...almost forgot Happy ******* New Year to all you Trumpsters, commies, privileged whitey's, downtrodden minority's,Hillary feminist (any out there?), bible thumpers, right wing conspiracist, left wing conspiracist, tree huggers, protectionists, nationalists, patriots (not NE), incompetent educators, know-it-alls, haters, lovers, alcoholics, drug abusers, tea tottlers, and all around knuckleheads!...

and especially all you JOKERS, SMOKERS, AND MIDNIGHT TOKERS!

MAY 2018 BE YOUR BEST YEAR EVER!

you forgot Ogres. Why do you hate DBS?