• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Happy Sperm donors day

Damn Ron …you have him when you were 10?
My family holds our age well. Good genetics. I'll be eligible for Social Security in three months. And thank you.
BTW, I'm 6'1" and the little guy in our family. Ron Jr. is more my dad's size, 6'3" and 200+.

Last edited:
Weed advocates say this all the time, but the fact is this: chronic weed use results in paranoia and increased violence among those with pre-existing conditions, particularly those who use pot to try and self-medicate the condition.

He uses everyday for the last four + years. Sometimes more, and we are pretty sure other drugs have been used as well.

Just don't get it.

Stop being hard on yourself. From my personal interactions with you, you’re a good guy.

Time heals that type of animosity that your son has.
Thanks brother. Hoping.

Weed advocates say this all the time, but the fact is this: chronic weed use results in paranoia and increased violence among those with pre-existing conditions, particularly those who use pot to try and self-medicate the condition.

Anecdotal, counselor. That may be some of the worst "survey" "research" that I have ever read.
The first "evidence" was of a tough guy killing a Gambino boss about a woman......of course he is going to blame something......organized crime around illicit substances kills many people.

When I get a chance, I will get you reference to a few Harris polls done recently. You are clearly in the minority here.

You could ask police friends how many violent pot users they have had to arrest vs violent drunks. And how those arrests went down.

Lastly, global cannabis sales are around $425B......with only a bit...around $30B of that "legal", mostly in the US and Canada.

The crime here is the oppression of the health and safety of the consumers and the producers because of bullshit fears stoked by a ****** up flow of disinformation for decades.

Lastly, you could ask the DEA folks why cannabis is not a priority for them. When you get to the kernel of their thinking, it's simply that opioids (pharma's gift to the west) and fetanyl (mostly Asian sources) and heroin and cocaine are the real issues they have.

Cannabis is far less dangerous than alcohol or tobacco.

Anecdotal, counselor. That may be some of the worst "survey" "research" that I have ever read.

The information is from science journals.

When I get a chance, I will get you reference to a few Harris polls done recently. You are clearly in the minority here.

Who cares what a poll says? So what if most people think kids should be allowed to take products that change how they view the world (the entire reason for consuming drugs and alcohol)?

You could ask police friends how many violent pot users they have had to arrest vs violent drunks. And how those arrests went down.

Sure, and just maybe that has to do with the fact alcohol has been an accepted part of society for 100 years, and marijuana for maybe 10.

As more and more use the drug, more and more will suffer paranoia and violent episodes.

Finally, anybody who thinks that today's young people - a vast number of whom can barely read and are almost incapable of complex reasoning - will benefit from more drugs is not thinking rationally.

Lastly, global cannabis sales are around $425B......with only a bit...around $30B of that "legal", mostly in the US and Canada.

And more and more weed users are suffering depression, paranoia, mood swings and violent outbursts.

Cannabis is far less dangerous than alcohol or tobacco.

Great, so I accept your premise. I will ignore the obvious fact that both cause more damage due to long-term societal acceptance, only recently changed for smoking, and not point out that the push for more widespread acceptance of pot use has an obvious potential downside but whatever.

Pot less harmful. And a 9 mm is less harmful than a .45 or a 5.56. Does not mean that getting hit with a 9 mm is a good thing.

High people driving is very hazardous

He uses everyday for the last four + years. Sometimes more, and we are pretty sure other drugs have been used as well.

Just don't get it.
He is probably attempting self medication for systemic deficiencies, or has significant addiction issues.
What do his doctors say?

He is probably attempting self medication for systemic deficiencies, or has significant addiction issues.
What do his doctors say?
He won't involve any. He has no problems. They are all mine.

And a 9 mm is less harmful than a .45 or a 5.56. Does not mean that getting hit with a 9 mm is a good thing.
Not sure what this non sequitur has to do with your horses, counselor.

Seriously, wtf?

Obfuscation; irrelevant.

Your aunt has less armpit hair than your uncle.

Jesus ******* Christ, you said that pot was "less harmful" than alcohol and tobacco. I said, "Sure" and pointed out the substantial difference in societal acceptance and therefore the respective use.

ALL THREE ARE ******* HARMFUL. Both of us say so. My analogy about the less-damaging round - 9 mm vs. .45 and 5.56 - compares THE DAMAGE from each, not ******* armpit hair.

Damn, dude, did Floggy hijack your account?

Jesus ******* Christ, you said that pot was "less harmful" than alcohol and tobacco. I said, "Sure" and pointed out the substantial difference in societal acceptance and therefore the respective use.

ALL THREE ARE ******* HARMFUL. Both of us say so. My analogy about the less-damaging round - 9 mm vs. .45 and 5.56 - compares THE DAMAGE from each, not ******* armpit hair.

Damn, dude, did Floggy hijack your account?
Wow, perhaps lay off the sauce late at night?

You are incorrectly conflating guns with cannabis; not sure why you feel that is necessary, but it is clear that you feel very strongly about that which you think you know.

I guess we will need to just agree to disagree.

My old man hasn't spoken to me in years, completely disowned me and my family due to the fact that my mother is a narcissist and makes **** up, plays the victim, and when I present facts she acts like I'm the crazy one. Of course my Dad sides with his wife...so I'm the bad guy. Whatever.

My daughter was away on vacation with her fiancé' but sent me a lovely text, and I got to spend the morning at the range with my Son. Had a great day over-all. Being a Dad is a real blessing.
image0_Dev.jpeg