• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Harris.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
It is a sad, comical joke that this is what the democrats party is pushing for their leader. This cackling, world salad retard. My lord.

You had a very viable candying Kennedy but he isn’t crooked enough so we need a troll.

I don't watch the news anymore. Are there protesters lined up and down the streets denouncing this flagrant abuse of power by the powers that be to just install Harris? They have to be upset about them thumbing their nose at Democracy...

If Trump quit (or got assassinated) and they turned it over to Vance, there would be riots for foregoing Haley as the runner up. That would be a huge example of the Republicans threatening Democracy.

Even AB can see it.

most unlikeable VP is now suddenly the most popular candidate ever. what a glorious time we live in. take heed to her monumental achievements.

GTQYiqbXkAAhp2p

most unlikeable VP is now suddenly the most popular candidate ever. what a glorious time we live in. take heed to her monumental achievements.

GTQYiqbXkAAhp2p
Tim Pool made the point that she’s never had to run for office facing real competition, only in CA where you only have to appeal to the big donors and not the voters. Most of the time in CA it’s one Dem running against another trying to out-Left each other.

Flog and Tibs sighting!

What are her obligations to the country under the 25th Amendment?

Media is already covering her warts and championing her diversity. Failure is the word. But she will win. Reports are unclear but some say her father was half Jamaican and half white. Only 25% Jamaican black. That was an issue brought forth by CNN a while back. They keep referring to her as African American. She is not.

It will be easy to cheat her in to the oval office. My how the country has changed.

Democrats to include the media, elites, and their voters are all in on "Trump is a threat to democracy" so they've embraced without reservation "the ends justify the means" even to the point of destroying "democracy" in order to save it.

The have no compulsion nor restraint at this point as the 9 year psyop has been that effective on their followers.

Democrats to include the media, elites, and their voters are all in on "Trump is a threat to democracy" so they've embraced without reservation "the ends justify the means" even to the point of destroying "democracy" in order to save it.

The have no compulsion nor restraint at this point as the 9 year psyop has been that effective on their followers.

And that's going to turn a lot of people off including some democrats.
Most of this exuberance is manufactured by the MSM and not dem voters.