• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Harris

I’m not a hater, but also don’t consider him to be dominant to the level a first round RB should be. Not a fan of first round backs in general as the are a dime a dozen imho.

I think he’s a good (not great), solid, high usage, around 4ypc back that will get you a lot of behind the stick plays when he tries to bounce it outside as he lacks speed but will give you maximum effort every play and absolutely bury DBs at times.

In his limited showing Patterson displayed great vision, good cuts and still had a bit of burst to go along with more power than what I thought he had.

Hope he’s ready for an increased load cuz it may be him and Shampkin this week.
I couldn't believe the burst and vision from Patterson. i was skeptical due to his age. If he looks like he did last week, feed him the rock.

I couldn't believe the burst and vision from Patterson. i was skeptical due to his age. If he looks like he did last week, feed him the rock.
When I was looking at their weaknesses and strengths(the Colts) their greatest weakness is against the run. So Pat should get a decent amount of opportunities if they go after their greatest defensive weakness. Which I presume they will. Hopefully Warren will be feeling better too.

They have been sloppy on O so they should pressure and contain (as their QB has speed).Perhaps load the box and force their QB to throw. (He has been highly inaccurate) Plus their RB is their bright spot besides their QBs speed.

Warren isn't 100% but he's not soft and he wants to play.

I don't think 4 touches week 1 and 11 touches week 2 was rushing him back. Hell people on my show were screaming that he wasn't getting MORE touches those weeks, so damned if you do, damned if you don't I suppose. He'll be fine by the bye week, just like when Najee played the first half of the season injured last year, and I stated wait unti lthe bye week, he'll be putting up numbers then. And he did.

PS to all the posters, you are talking about a hyperbaric chamber.
Hyperbolic is a geometric curve...
Could tell he wasn’t right week 1 and appeared to tweak it
Resting till fully 100% healed for certain injuries is the way…turf toe, hammies and the like can be tough and easily aggravated

When I was looking at their weaknesses and strengths(the Colts) their greatest weakness is against the run. So Pat should get a decent amount of opportunities if they go after their greatest defensive weakness. Which I presume they will. Hopefully Warren will be feeling better too.

They have been sloppy on O so they should pressure and contain (as their QB has speed).Perhaps load the box and force their QB to throw. (He has been highly inaccurate) Plus their RB is their bright spot besides their QBs speed.
Agreed
Richardson is dangerous running, He also can throw bombs, but he's not very accurate, no different than any other run first QB, force him to pass and it will be ugly for Indy.

I love the fact of his pass catching ability also. I will note. He got his big runs when the Chargers D was beat down. Harris started ripping big rins also. No slight tp Patterson. Just stating what happened. With Warren down. Hopefully Patterson will step in keep producing.

Right
He was rushed back week 1 when he should have been resting it up

First guy ever to tweek that injury, must be soft…lmao
Nope. Just that some player play thru injuries...some can't. No slight on Warren. Rest him. Let him heal. He is an asset when healthy. His stats show that.

Do not get the hate. He give 100% every single week. Seldom hurt,
Hate? Nope. He isn't 100%. Let him heal up. Give his carries to Patterson. When Warren is healthy he is a beast. He has shown that for a few seasons now.

Agreed. I just think ball thrown short of the sticks. Need a big first down. Defenders rallying to stop. Who do you want with the ball. My pick is Jaylen Warren. He ain't soft.
When hurt his effectiveness is minimal. When healthy....dude is a beast.

Last edited:
Warren isn't 100% but he's not soft and he wants to play.

I don't think 4 touches week 1 and 11 touches week 2 was rushing him back. Hell people on my show were screaming that he wasn't getting MORE touches those weeks, so damned if you do, damned if you don't I suppose. He'll be fine by the bye week, just like when Najee played the first half of the season injured last year, and I stated wait unti lthe bye week, he'll be putting up numbers then. And he did.

PS to all the posters, you are talking about a hyperbaric chamber.
Hyperbolic is a geometric curve...
His stats playing hurt suggests he is soft. Let him heal. He has proven when healthy he can ball out. Give his carries to Patterson. I don't understand the negativity I am getting on the statement of Warren being soft when hurt. Some player muck thru injuries. Others can't. It isn't a knock on Warren. Simply stating the stats show it. Healthy he is a beast. Not healthy....meh.

I came up with mo a$$es in a sing

Did I do it right?

😀
Pretty close! Ma @ss is in a sling is what I was going for.

p.s. I don't think @BLITZ got the joke...he thinks I meant that Najee runs like he's in molasses.

Pretty close! Ma @ss is in a sling is what I was going for.

p.s. I don't think @BLITZ got the joke...he thinks I meant that Najee runs like he's in molasses.

I stayed silent looking for this explanation to finally come to light……………………………………….

Salute the nation

Najee should have lost the weight years ago, he looks better this year at his new weight, doesn't jump off the screen but it is noticeable.