• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hateful trolls celebrate bombing of Minnesota mosque

Yes, because, well, recency. Your equivalency argument fails. Muslims currently kill gays around the globe. They currently believe homosexuality is a sin. And they would, in this very moment, kill you and any other queer on the spot simply because you're gay. Baptists killing blacks? Just not a problem much anymore is it? In fact, police officers are far more at risk from African Americans today than blacks are from baptists or Christians. But you keep on harping about a time period 60 years or older.

Meanwhile, in the present day....This from Iran, where simply being gay gets you hanged to death from a crane:

BkVP8cfCUAAfhzG.jpg

More:

gay-sharia.jpeg

Tossed from a roof:

_84398086_videograb_new.jpg

CkwfJF5UUAEPKNV.jpg

60 years???

Damn.....someone correct Dylan Roof's birth certificate, he's really an old, old man...........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nd-church-services-pray-massacre-victims.html

so, elfie, are you for or against Islam?
this is a woman being stoned to death
as well as a man
**bonus points** neither are white

'Left to their own device good people will do good, and bad people will do evil. To get a good person to do evil, well that takes religion'----''Steven Weinberg Nobel Prize winning physicist.

Notice he didn't specify one religion? There is a reason for that.......

'Left to their own device good people will do good, and bad people will do evil. To get a good person to do evil, well that takes religion'----''Steven Weinberg Nobel Prize winning physicist.

Notice he didn't specify one religion? There is a reason for that.......

**** you
answer the question

I did, idiot.

no. you provided a quote.
you fawn all over "brown people" and "migrants"
they have one thing in common.
what is that, elftard?

so, elfie, are you for or against Islam?
this is a woman being stoned to death
as well as a man
**bonus points** neither are white

negative points for assuming their gender, *******.

no. you provided a quote.
you fawn all over "brown people" and "migrants"
they have one thing in common.
what is that, elftard?

Still building strawmen. Well at least your productive...I guess.

EdReed4Prez was usually the one that hosted the white folks' block parties for this stuff. Anyone know where he is?

60 years???

Damn.....someone correct Dylan Roof's birth certificate, he's really an old, old man...........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nd-church-services-pray-massacre-victims.html

You point to outlier incidents. I am pointing to a world-wide pattern and belief system adopted by the 1.6Billion Muslims on the planet.

The following have laws (emphasis - it's a LAW) that you can and will be killed for being gay:

• Iran
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Sudan
  • Yemen
  • Nigeria
  • Somalia
  • Afghanistan
  • Pakistan
  • Iraq
  • Mauritania
  • Islamic State
  • United Arab Emirates

This ideology led to Omar Mateen killing over 50 people and wounding over 50 others in Orlando.

We aren't talking about lone wolf scenarios (your only evidence to support your pathetic, baseless argument)...we are talking about doctrine and law taught by Islam to its 1.6Billion followers.

Killing Homosexuals Is Not ISIS Law, It Is Muslim Law

Sharia, on the other hand, is basically set in stone. (Or should I say “stoning”?) Even most Islamic reformers acknowledge that it badly needs reform — not that it can be reinterpreted, but that it needs to be changed. Its provisions and especially its draconian punishments were largely fixed a millennium ago.

The mandate that homosexuals be killed is not from ISIS or al-Qaeda. It is from sharia — which draws on Muslim scripture.

The inspiration for Muslims to brutalize and mass murder gay people does not come from ISIS. It is deeply rooted in Islamic law, affirmed by many of Islam’s most renowned scholars. This is why, wherever sharia is the law, homosexuals are persecuted and killed. See, for instance, this 2014 Washington Post report listing ten Muslim countries where homosexuality may be punished by death (Yemen, Iran, Mauritania, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates, and Iraq — notwithstanding its new, U.S.-supported constitution).

Just some more evidence:

The Islamic State’s shocking war on gays

Ever since the group came to prominence amid security vacuums in Iraq and Syria, it has set about persecuting religious minorities, women and others whose identity and lifestyle are anathema to its puritanical creed. In areas under the control of the Islamic State, its fighters have issued edicts against homosexual behavior and flashy hairstyles and promised death for anyone caught in the act of sodomy.

Across the Middle East, the LGBT community faces varying degrees of repression, both because of laws directed against its members and the wider social stigma. But under the Islamic State, things took a devastating turn.

In the months that followed, the militants steadily built up a catalog of atrocities against gay people living under their watch. The group released numerous videos appearing to show the execution of supposed homosexuals. OutRight Action International, which advocates for LGBT rights, has tracked more than two dozen executions of men and women charged with crimes linked to their sexual identity.

In a single day in September, the Islamic State killed nine men and a 15-year-old boy in a Syrian town who had been accused of sodomy. In January 2015, a media wing of the extremist group released images that appeared to show fighters pushing men accused of homosexuality off a building in the Iraqi city of Mosul. In July, two men suffered the same fate in the Syrian city of Palmyra, then controlled by the Islamic State. They were shoved off the roof of a hotel after an Islamic State official ruled that they must die.

"I’d prefer it if you shoot me in the head," one of the men pleaded to the militants, according to witness testimony gleaned by the Associated Press.

According to one count, the Islamic State has killed at least 16 men through this method. At least six others reportedly were stoned to death, including one man sentenced for homosexuality who had survived being pushed off a building in March.

Last year, the BBC published the testimony of a gay Iraqi man with the pseudonym Taim who had fled an area overrun by the Islamic State. He lamented the extent to which many in the communities in which he was raised cheered the Islamic State's persecution of perceived homosexuals. (The Islamic State is also known as ISIS and ISIL.) He said:

"Isis are also professional when it comes to tracking gay people. They hunt them down one by one. When they capture people, they go through his phone and his contacts and Facebook friends. They are trying to track down every gay man. And it's like dominoes. If one goes, the others will be taken down too.

It's devastating to see the public reaction to the killings. Usually, when Isis posts pictures online, people sympathise with the victims — but not if they're gay. You should see the Facebook comments after they post video of the killings. It's devastating. "We hate Isis but when they do things like this, we love them. God bless you Isis." "I am against Isis but I am totally with Isis when they kill gays." "Amazing news. This is the least that gays deserve." "The most horrible crime on earth is homosexuality. Good job Isis." "The scene is ugly but they deserve it." "Those dirty people deserve Isis.""

Baptists and Christians aren't out teaching, around the globe, to track down, hunt and kill African Americans. As with every facet of society, there will be individuals that are sick and twisted who will kill. It doesn't matter what faction you point to.

You reference Dylan Roof, a lone wolf. Comparing a lone wolf to a religion that implements systems of law that dictate the killing of homosexuals and that teaches its followers to kill homosexuals is indeed at the top of your most ridiculous arguments made to date. Baptists and Christians don't have a system of law, nor does their bible teach them to kill classes of people.

Move along.

Why do the very people that would be the first stoned to death under sharia law line up to protect Islam. It is like they have a death wish or hate themselves.

I don't know if you're talking about me, but I would be stoned to death for being a non believer and you would be stoned to death for being a non believer.

I don't think the order matters.

You point to outlier incidents. I am pointing to a world-wide pattern and belief system adopted by the 1.6Billion Muslims on the planet.

The following have laws (emphasis - it's a LAW) that you can and will be killed for being gay:

• Iran
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Sudan
  • Yemen
  • Nigeria
  • Somalia
  • Afghanistan
  • Pakistan
  • Iraq
  • Mauritania
  • Islamic State
  • United Arab Emirates

This ideology led to Omar Mateen killing over 50 people and wounding over 50 others in Orlando.

We aren't talking about lone wolf scenarios (your only evidence to support your pathetic, baseless argument)...we are talking about doctrine and law taught by Islam to its 1.6Billion followers.

Killing Homosexuals Is Not ISIS Law, It Is Muslim Law

Just some more evidence:

The Islamic State’s shocking war on gays

Baptists and Christians aren't out teaching, around the globe, to track down, hunt and kill African Americans. As with every facet of society, there will be individuals that are sick and twisted who will kill. It doesn't matter what faction you point to.

You reference Dylan Roof, a lone wolf. Comparing a lone wolf to a religion that implements systems of law that dictate the killing of homosexuals and that teaches its followers to kill homosexuals is indeed at the top of your most ridiculous arguments made to date. Baptists and Christians don't have a system of law, nor does their bible teach them to kill classes of people.

Move along.

Those laws and commands are in the Christian bible as well. Christians have acted on them as an organization and as individuals.

Same is true for Islam.

That Christianity has been dragged kicking and screaming to its current state of 'semi civility' by secular humanism and its superior ethics model I won't argue against.

Gotta watch out for those damn Baptists. Always cutting off people's heads and throwing queers off of roofs...

Or trying to convert you to their religion by knocking on your doors and visiting you non stop......

EdReed4Prez was usually the one that hosted the white folks' block parties for this stuff. Anyone know where he is?

if you say his name three times, Ray Lewis stabs someone in an alley and he magically appears out of a hazy purple cloud.

Picking up party hats and sending out invites ASAP.

ze still haven't answered the question

Sure I have. I am against all religion. The Weinberg quote should have done it, but I forget what it's like to speak to the unenlightened.

The evangelical vote for an evil person like Trump should also help to answer any questions.

Sure I have. I am against all religion. The Weinberg quote should have done it, but I forget what it's like to speak to the unenlightened.

The evangelical vote for an evil person like Trump should also help to answer any questions.
so you're against importing a group of people who cling to their religion with such compassion that they throw gay people from rooftops?

by god, there's hope for you yet.

so you're against importing a group of people who cling to their religion with such compassion that they throw gay people from rooftops?

by god, there's hope for you yet.

The evangelicals who voted Trump in are American citizens.

Sometimes. You need to look at yourself

Those laws and commands are in the Christian bible as well. Christians have acted on them as an organization and as individuals.

Same is true for Islam.

That Christianity has been dragged kicking and screaming to its current state of 'semi civility' by secular humanism and its superior ethics model I won't argue against.

Oh, do tell? You've failed in this argument before, to draw some equivalence between Islam and Christianity. By all means, fail again.

Please name the Countries in the world that are Christian and hang and kill homosexuals and African Americans as a rule of law. Oh, that's right, you can't.

Please name the Baptist churches, that have formed armies, and are systematically targeting homosexuals and blacks in a hunt to eliminate them. An organized string of churches that do so.

That's....right....you....can't.

By all means, keep trying to tie outlier examples of sick individuals to world-wide, systemic laws and a religion that is organized, driven, and acting to kill homosexuals and non-believers.

I'll grab my popcorn.