• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Here is why conservatives don't give a **** about racism

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
We don't ******* care. We don't care what color you are, or what age group you are in, or what gender you like like to **** or claim to be.

We don't ******* care. Isn't that the desired end game? Apparently not.

We are too busy working our ***** off to put a roof over our heads and food on our tables to care about stuff like that. We see things REAL WORLD. The libs see some sort of ****** up utopia that isn't what is really going on.

If people stopped thinking about race 24/7 and just treated everyone equally....just think about how many race baiting, fear mongering ******** in government and the media would be out of a job. Hence, it can never be allowed to go away. The seeds of distrust and hate between different races must continue to be sown everywhere. Peace and harmony are not good business.

I quit races when Jeff Gordon retired...

Reactions: MTC
They don't want equality any more, they want "extra rights" to get even.

Y'all are neo-nazi, white supremacist, kkk,alt right,racists!

We don't ******* care. We don't care what color you are, or what age group you are in, or what gender you like like to **** or claim to be.

Of course you do, that's why you voted Trump in, that's why the overwhelmibg concern here was for the wall being built, that's why Trump could say (and still say) all the ugly racist things he said and none of you batted an eye......Please.

Most of you are racists of the highest order(and the rest enablers). I've been here long enough to recall many, many, racist and vicious posts.

Of course you do, that's why you voted Trump in, that's why the overwhelmibg concern here was for the wall being built, that's why Trump could say (and still say) all the ugly racist things he said and none of you batted an eye......Please.

Most of you are racists of the highest order(and the rest enablers). I've been here long enough to recall many, many, racist and vicious posts.

Funny, I don't remember Trump saying anything racist to this point in the campaign or or Presidency. Hmmm....weird. And save the quote where he said Mexico would send their criminals here because that's not racist to me in the least. If I'm Mexico and I could get rid of some criminals, I would make damn sure to send them....so I could get them the **** out of my country. It's just smart business.

So what else ya got? You can put your overwhelming proof out here for everyone to see since he is such a blatant racist. Because for all your blather about it, I have yet to see you point out anything valid that proves that he....or people like myself being a racist. For people that voted for Trump, being referred to as a racist is the penalty they have to deal with because a bunch of whiny spoiled brats didn't get something they wanted. So let's cut to the **** and let's see what you got. Because I think your claims are nothing but hot air and sour grapes. Prove me wrong and quit being a chicken ****. Bullshit innuendo and fictitious statements hold exactly zero ******* merit with me. Impress me with something concrete and maybe I'll change my tune.

Last edited:
What do you call someone who thinks black on black crime is insignificant, who thinks it's just fine and dandy that our economy runs by exploiting illegal immigrants for their cheap labor, who thinks that black people are incapable of prospering unless they are handed everything that the rest of us have to work for?

I would call that a racist.

What do you call someone who thinks black on black crime is insignificant, who thinks it's just fine and dandy that our economy runs by exploiting illegal immigrants for their cheap labor, who thinks that black people are incapable of prospering unless they are handed everything that the rest of us have to work for?

I would call it what it is; a strawman you just made up.

Try again, and start by being intellectually honest...if you can.

Well first they would call it "intra-racial" crime.

Not according to the hardcore libs and cnn. But I agree

I would call it what it is; a strawman you just made up.

Try again, and start by being intellectually honest...if you can.

Trsanslation = I have no comeback because OFTB just annihilated my argument.

BTW, still waiting for those racist Trump statements that are ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE. Either you are having trouble finding them or you are hoping you don't have to answer. I'll keep checking back.

Last edited:

BTW, still waiting for those racist Trump statements that are ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE. Either you are having trouble finding them or you are hoping you don't have to answer. I'll keep checking back.

Here, I found it.

Libtards accuse Trump of being misogynistic, racist, and Islamaphobic. Libfucks also accuse Trump of not accomplishing anything.

Well ok.. Trump has yet to make policy decisions that are misogynistic, racist, and Islamophobic.

The silence is deafening.

That goes to show how legitimate all this bullshit is. If one of the shills from CNN was posting on this board and they were challenged in the same way, they would have the same non response. Aka a big fat nothingburger. It's all rhetoric and nothing more.

that's why Trump could say (and still say) all the ugly racist things he said

Man. I've been on this board well over a decade now and haven't seen anyone call anyone anything racist. I haven't seen a post about a Klan meeting/recruiting seminar. Haven't seen someone tell someone else or a group of people to go back where they came from ( unless they were here illegally - regardless of country of origin ), nor have I read any vitriol regarding a group of people based on skin color, sexual preference, religion, etc.
I have read people tee off on groups of people for breaking the law, for treating others unequally, for expecting others to hand them something for free, for feeling/acting entitled, for assuming instead of basing on facts.
Please remember, regardless of what side of the isle you're on, we're all in this together. We don't have a race/sex/religion/inequity problem, we have an ******* problem. They come in all shapes and colors with all kinds of letters behind their name and all kinds of sexual preferences and religious or scientific beliefs.
Please keep this mind - We can never understand those with different views than ours if you don't LISTEN to them. We can't learn from history if we try to erase it.

El - with all respect and no hint of sarcasm, please post one quote of Trump being racist and one quote of someone on this board being racist. I have seen/read/heard neither. But in full context. Not drive by media snippet, please and thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Translation= the statement he/she made is B.S. I don't think black on black crime is insignificant and whatever else they said. That's called building a straw man.

I've never stated anything like that.

Translation= the statement he/she made is B.S. I don't think black on black crime is insignificant and whatever else they said. That's called building a straw man.

I've never stated anything like that.

Everything OFTB said is easily observable. It is not a strawman.

Man. I've been on this board well over a decade now and haven't seen anyone call anyone anything racist. I haven't seen a post about a Klan meeting/recruiting seminar. Haven't seen someone tell someone else or a group of people to go back where they came from ( unless they were here illegally - regardless of country of origin ), nor have I read any vitriol regarding a group of people based on skin color, sexual preference, religion, etc.
I have read people tee off on groups of people for breaking the law, for treating others unequally, for expecting others to hand them something for free, for feeling/acting entitled, for assuming instead of basing on facts.
Please remember, regardless of what side of the isle you're on, we're all in this together. We don't have a race/sex/religion/inequity problem, we have an ******* problem. They come in all shapes and colors with all kinds of letters behind their name and all kinds of sexual preferences and religious or scientific beliefs.
Please keep this mind - We can never understand those with different views than ours if you don't LISTEN to them. We can't learn from history if we try to erase it.

El - with all respect and no hint of sarcasm, please post one quote of Trump being racist and one quote of someone on this board being racist. I have seen/read/heard neither. But in full context. Not drive by media snippet, please and thank you.

I've seen posts referencing black people as "coons" and one guy (badcat) talking about shooting people coming across the border, this was years ago,but still. Burgundy recently also spoke of shooting people coming across the border.

Now the pathetic argument put up is "well it's not because we're racist, it's because they are breaking the law." To which I said well then we should shoot every white kid that shoplifts a pack of gum...right? To which I got...crickets.

It's what's said and what's not said that speaks volumes on who we're dealing with.

I admit I'm racist. Not a pointy hat wearing go out of my way to give a damn racist. But a non politically correct speak the truth and don't give a flying **** if it offends you kind of racist. Facts are facts and black people (not all but vast majority) can't handle truth so they hunker behind the race card as to why so many of them don't work, are generational welfare recipients, ignorant, thieving, raping, murdering, high school drops outs... if their dumbasses even make it that far. They literally vote straight ticket for a political party who fought against freeing them and now have enslaved them again with a ******* EBT card and a god damn Obama phone. You can't fix stupid so enjoy your god damn phone and subsidize housing and keep blaming the "white man" for holding you down.

I'm not racist, but I think there should be more white linemen in the NFL.

I've seen posts referencing black people as "coons" and one guy (badcat) talking about shooting people coming across the border, this was years ago,but still. Burgundy recently also spoke of shooting people coming across the border.

Now the pathetic argument put up is "well it's not because we're racist, it's because they are breaking the law." To which I said well then we should shoot every white kid that shoplifts a pack of gum...right? To which I got...crickets.

It's what's said and what's not said that speaks volumes on who we're dealing with.

Don't forget that one poster has always screamed that Trump was racist and that those who supported him were also racist.

I think that clearly indicates that Elfie is bigoted because she has been unable to actually link her judgments to reality on this site.

The proof is above, in this thread.

What kind of horrible person corrosively labels an entire cohort of people, and then is unable to demonstrate ANY substantive linkage, let alone proof?

Only one poster on SN.com has been uniformly intolerant of an identifiable group: the troll Elfie.

Begone with you, ********.