• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Here’s What Hillary Clinton’s Cabinet Would Have Looked Like If She Had Won

Spike

Reaction score
Hillary Clinton had most of her cabinet and West Wing positions picked out by Election Day, several of her campaign hands have revealed. Mike Allen, the former Politico reporter, published the “ghost cabinet” on Tuesday.

According to Allen’s sources, John Podesta, the Clinton campaign chairman whose hacked emails were published prior to the election, was set to receive a nomination to serve as secretary of state.

The rest of the major cabinet positions were to be doled out as follows:

Attorney General — Current AG Loretta Lynch
Treasury Department — Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg
Labor Department — Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz
Defense Department — Michèle Flournoy, a former Defense Department official
Health and Human Services — Center for American Progress executive director Neera Tanden

The Environmental Protection Agency and/or the Department of Education were to go to an African-American candidate, Allen’s sources said.

Clinton’s core campaign staff was also set to receive plum West Wing positions.

Huma Abedin, Clinton’s longtime aide and the wife of Anthony Weiner, was to serve as Clinton’s deputy chief of staff, a role similar to one she held at the State Department.

Ron Klain, a former aide to Vice President Biden and President Obama’s “Ebola czar,” was to serve as chief of staff.

Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook would have been a senior adviser, and Philippe Reines, a controversial former Clinton State Department aide, was to serve as counselor.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/10/h...abinet-would-have-looked-like-if-she-had-won/

-------------------------

BUT...it didn't happen!

hahahahaha

9 DAYS!!!

20130121_inauguration20_53.jpg

proxy

Wow, the infatuation will all things Hillary and Obama continues. Your man won the office, why keep dwelling on the past?

pvz736wo5710e535233fe957237487.gif

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen.
A kingdom of isolation,
and it looks like I'm the Queen
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in;
Heaven knows I've tried

Don't let them in,
don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel,
don't let them know
Well now they know

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore

Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care
what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on.
The cold never bothered me anyway

It's funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me
Can't get to me at all

It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me,
I'm free!

Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and sky
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry
Here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let the storm rage on

Hillary's not going away anytime soon. She'll have to testify during the Clinton Foundation investigation. And probably the treason trials for her and Obama for supporting our enemies Iran and ISIS with finances and arms.

Hillary's not going away anytime soon. She'll have to testify during the Clinton Foundation investigation. And probably the treason trials for her and Obama for supporting our enemies Iran and ISIS with finances and arms.

Oh, I think she's muzzled for good in terms of speaking out against Trump as long as the President, and will try her fake best to act nice.

If she acts up, the justice department not run by Obama will have a few words with her and they won't be so nice.

Judging by post-election photos, Mrs. Clinton has aged in dog years.

Oh, I think she's muzzled for good in terms of speaking out against Trump as long as the President, and will try her fake best to act nice.

If she acts up, the justice department not run by Obama will have a few words with her and they won't be so nice.

Judging by post-election photos, Mrs. Clinton has aged in dog years.

I've heard the administration is destroying public records at a furious pace.

ha ha

Obama staffers can’t find work in Trump’s DC: ‘There are no jobs’

As Barack Obama plans to head off on vacation when he vacates the White House next week, his staffers and appointees are struggling to find work in Washington, D.C.

Following President-elect Donald Trump’s victory and Republicans’ major electoral gains in November, outgoing Obama employees and loyalists to failed Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton have found their job prospects in the District foundering, according to Politico.

Following Trump’s surprise victory Nov. 8, Democratic operatives no longer have some 4,000 presidentially appointed jobs for which to apply when President-elect Trump takes the oath of office Jan. 20.

The Democratic workers who were expecting to see a Clinton White House are reportedly finding the transition especially difficult:

Clinton aides appear to be having a harder time, both emotionally and practically.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/0...ant-find-work-in-trumps-dc-there-are-no-jobs/

GettyImages-621959056-1280x720.jpg

I've heard the administration is destroying public records at a furious pace.

Once Obama is removed from power, they can not be Pardoned if convicted. I'd be sweating bullets if I were them.

It is very difficult to know who will become the major political figure out of a President's cabinet before it happens.

I think G.W. Bush would have been a really good President, but 9-11 and him starting to listen too much to Rumsfeld & Chaney kind of ****** that up. That's just my opinion. In a different time line, Rumsfeld and Chaney might have done nothing and been inconsequential.

Under Obama, I think the combination of Holder and Lynch have been absolutely awful. And I think the declining race relations in this country can be majorly contributed to their inadequacy as non-political defenders of the constitution. They turned their pulpits into a civil rights attempt that did nothing but divide us.

Under Obama, I think the Hillary + Kerry foreign relation failures will go down pretty poorly in history. But I feel strongly it was Obama's lack of experience and naivete on world matters that led the whole bunch to failure. Obama just never had a strong enough backbone to deal with dangerous, alpha-male leadership types around the world. His kumbaya world view and lecturing moralistic high road snobbishness led no one anywhere.

I don't know what parts of Trump's cabinet are going to get the most headlines as we progress forward. It probably depends on what congress and the world throw at him. We will see.

Plus if she's not in a position of power and influence then people have no reason to donate to her phony baloney foundation.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ndation_as_hillary_speech_money_dries_up.html

Who's in her Cabinet wouldn't really matter because she'd only listen to Huma and Sid Blumenthal anyway.

Last edited: