• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

hey, what happened to katsung?

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
did that weirdo finally get the boot?

The Men In Black finally caught up with him.

I'd rather read BeNGalZRulZ than that dumbass katdung.

lol bengalzrulz was the guy who'd always type "HOOOOCCCCCKKK" as if he's hocking up a loogie, right??

He and his wife are in a South American jungle licking frogs. The wifi isn't good and the satellite phone is busted from space lasers fired from a federal outpost on the dark side of the moon.

Katsung wife poison Katsung, paid by Trump Organization. Then flee to Korea with many man friends.

Obvious imposter. Trying to get Katsung to reveal whereabouts, but Katsung far too smart for that. Door open. Certain closed door this afternoon. Told wife going to karate refresher, and back in four hours. Return early (details below), and door open. Neighbor not home as well. Lights out, shades drawn. Neighbor usually have shades open, to keep an eye on wife when I am gone. Good neighbor.

Enter back of house. Katsung never use front door. Neighbor know this, tell me, "You love it in the backdoor, don't you freak?" Tell him yes, love it in backdoor. Good neighbor. Quiet ... too quiet. Why nobody at pool? Temperature 64 degrees. Pool not heated. But not too cold for robust swimming. I like robust swimming. False restraining order from robust swimming a CIA plot. Maybe NSA. Or MI6. Might be NAMBLA membership. Know entire legal claim phony, designed to make me reveal truths about America. And Trump. And Biden. And Russia. Katsung know all, subject of assassination plot by Obama, and Trump, and Putin, and Netanyahou.

But Katsung survive. Yes, Katsung that smart. About karate class - no limits as far as Katsdung could tell. Shows up, sees many very young kids as participants. Katsung too smart for them, know this is a decoy. Punch little girl in face to show I know of decoy. Several fathers beat Katsung severely. Katsung tough, but wow. Beating hurt. For weeks.

Hah, Katsung laugh at stupid dads beating Katsung. Pretend to be unconscious. Okay, knocked the @#$% out for a long time, but come to and brilliantly escape ... by climbing out of garbage bin and catching bus. Stupid dads fail to take Katsung's bus pass. Did take Katsung's wallet and keys.

Katsung pretend to be homeless, and reside in homeless shelter. Okay, Katsung homeless, but only as part of master plan. Planning to expose Trump. And Putin. And maybe Mueller, if he continues to do the Putin dance. Katsung very familiar with Putin dance. Spin in circle until nauseous, stop spinning, watch world keep spinning, and then vomit. Very popular in Minsk in 2002. Not popular in America. Dance leads to several fights where Katsung brilliantly pretends to be pounded, only to ... forget it. Too many blows to head. Katsung forget message.

Katsung ready to enter home. Search for spare key. Realize gave spare key to neighbor. Neighbor not home. Return to my home, knock on door. Neighbor answer. Good neighbor. Looking after wife. Neighbor tell me not good time to come home, wife needs more "work." Neighbor look familiar in some respect ... look like first dad punched me in face at karate dojo. Must be wrong. Too many head injuries.

Hear wife moaning and yelling, "Yes, yes, yes, oh, God, YES!!" Wife assure me she Buddhist and that is nothing but her private chant. I never present when wife give chant, but neighbor seem always to be there. Must be Buddhist spiritualist. Neighbor also willing to help wife with stretching exercises, which lead to much Buddhist chanting. Great neighbor.

Stupid Trump try to plant drugs in car. Idiot not realize that Katsung already have drugs in every conceivable hiding place. Katsung have nowhere to stay, decide to head to border. Going south no problem ... dogs seem overly attentive on drive back north. Crazy, Trump-loving border agents and stupid, loud dogs chase Katsung back across border. Stupid border patrol - Katsung highly trained agent, given number to very elite agent by neighbor. How know Mexican agent elite? Called "Coyote." Only elite agent named "Coyote."

So walking from Veracruz to Bay Area in company of elite agent, a.k.a., Coyote. Expect to arrive in next week or five. Coyote generously volunteered to guard Katsung's money and weapon. Will check in on return, God, wife and neighbor willing.

While we're noticing missing folks, where has Cope been?

While we're noticing missing folks, where has Cope been?

I was thinking this last night.
It's been awhile since he's been on. Hope the guy is alright. Maybe he's on some vacation retreat getting in touch with nature

See? These Katsung threads are always entertaining. The defense rests.

I wouldn't say entertaining. Well maybe the first few months I was thinking this guys dropping acid or chewing peyote. Then I saw he does this on other boards as well. If he's not a work of fiction by someone bored,he certainly has lost the cheese from his cracker...

I wouldn't say entertaining. Well maybe the first few months I was thinking this guys dropping acid or chewing peyote. Then I saw he does this on other boards as well. If he's not a work of fiction by someone bored,he certainly has lost the cheese from his cracker...

I just remember around the time katsung showed up I was driving cab for the railroad and was out in the middle of Ohio farmland listening to Coast To Coast AM with George Noory in the middle of the night, pitch black desolate UFO country, driving a Honda minivan with a quarter million miles on it. Cornfields. Some guy calls with a voice mail recording he received of a digital voice from maybe outer space, on top of which I remembered katsung, and it scared the hell out of me. I thought I was a goner.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coast_to_Coast_AM

Last edited: