• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

hey, what happened to katsung?

I was thinking this last night.
It's been awhile since he's been on. Hope the guy is alright. Maybe he's on some vacation retreat getting in touch with nature

I was just thinking about this yesterday too. Where the hell is Cope?

I wouldn't say entertaining. Well maybe the first few months I was thinking this guys dropping acid or chewing peyote. Then I saw he does this on other boards as well. If he's not a work of fiction by someone bored,he certainly has lost the cheese from his cracker...

He's either a
1: Troll
2: bored
3: druggie
4: government forum experiment

**** that. i wanna see katsung wife now. sounds like good wifewhore

You might be onto something there. DD could also be Pops. That *******....

Pops was an interesting fellow.
My forum interactions with him were not negative. But he did have an elitist vibe

**** that. i wanna see katsung wife now. sounds like good wifewhore

Be wary, man of super. Katsung have contacts with IRS, NSA, PBS, and CNN who can find you. Wife not *****. Well, not any more at least, since Katsung marry her and convince her to change profession. Wife once famous masseuse, but no longer. Now simply offers free rub-downs to neighbor. And neighbor's son. And guys she meet at bar with Katsung and examine to insure not spying on Katsung. Wife have Katsung hide in closet during rubdowns, with instruction not to interrupt until wife "done." With what, Katsung not sure.

Leave house out back door, climb fence. Being followed. Am sure of it. Every time I make a turn, truck belonging to "Post Office" also turn and follow. Not real postal truck. Know since it stop and deliver mail accurately. Checked mail to be sure not actual postal truck. Not real - all deliveries perfect. Postal guy yell at Katsung, and try to approach. Katsung too quick and leave fake postal guy in dust. Unfortunately, usually reliable vehicle - 1977 AMC Gremlin - experience mechanical issue. Or Katsung forget to buy gas. Gas gauge broken. Might be gas.

Walked to gas station. Postal guy following, but not real postal guy. Sent to spy on Katsung, arrange assassination. Katsung know the truth, and duck into bathroom at gas station to escape detection. Katsung encounter very friendly traveler in bathroom. Katsung try to explain he simply has "wide stance," but to no avail.

Fake postal worker stationed outside bathroom. Katsung try to climb out small bathroom window. Bad idea. Window too small, Katsung stuck, and friendly traveler become intimate with Katsung. Not expected. Katsung may have difficulty sitting for a while.

Katsung casually stroll out of bathroom. Without regular pants. Pants ripped on small window. Katsung thought had boxers, but instead have only tighty-whities. Katsung brilliantly cobble together paper towels from bathroom as emergency pants. Katsung fortunately have much experience with emergency pants due to youthful indiscretions. And excretions. And bowel problems.

Fake postal worker continue to follow Katsung back to Gremlin. Katsung put gas in car, drive away at pace. Gremlin large rear window allow Katsung to see all. Katsung not see police car as Katsung go through stop sign because focusing on large rear window. Now suspect that Trump implemented large rear window on Gremlin to distract Katsung. Police officer ask Katsung for ID. Katsung not have ID because he is foreign agent. Try to explain to officer, who is bothered by emergency pants. Try to explain reason for emergency pants to officer, who asks Katsung if he has been drinking. Not going to be trapped into admitting possible dehyrdration. "Of course Katsung drink," Katsung say.

Police station very busy. Katsung put in holding cell pending "mental exam." Katsung call wife on cell phone. Mean phone outside cell, as Katsung not have cell phone. Call neighbor. Wife answer. Explain emergency pants, jail. Wife say she will deliver the bail. Or deliver the mail. Not clear. Ask wife what she know about fake postal guy. Wife say, "He sure as hell can deliver the mail and make it come on time."

Wife not show up for three days. Guessing she is under surveillance, does not want to reveal Katsung secret location. Used one call already. Very good meeting with lady about mental health exam. Explained plans to assassinate me, Trump, Trump plot, Putin plot, the Putin dance, emergency pants, taekwondo training, friendly traveler. Lady promise to get Katsung the "help you so desperately need." Good to hear.

Lady say where Katsung headed not actually jail. Hah, fools will put Katsung in location where he easily escape. Will update once out of not-jail. Stay tuned.