• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hildabeests Wall Street speech leaked

Stewey

Reaction score
http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37595047

"My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere," Mrs Clinton said.

As we've been trying to pound into the heads of low information liberals America as we know it is gone if that ***** gets elected.

Last edited:
Trump liking ***** is a lot worse though.

"My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere," Mrs Clinton said.
Sounds like a plan that we can all get behind.

Trump liking ***** is a lot worse though.
'Liking' ***** isn't the problem, it's the Donald preying on and sexually abusing women, plus his unabashed infidelity and his bragging about it. Actually, for you guys, that's not a problem. Carry on.

Sounds like a plan that we can all get behind.

It's definitely something the investment class can get behind. The average person would be royally ****** by it.

They've been doing something similar to what she proposes in Europe, and it's been a disaster.

'Liking' ***** isn't the problem, it's the Donald preying on and sexually abusing women, plus his unabashed infidelity and his bragging about it. Actually, for you guys, that's not a problem. Carry on.

LMAO, but Bill Clinton's sex life and Hillary's enabling of it is none of our business. Ha ha ha.

LMAO, but Bill Clinton's sex life and Hillary's enabling of it is none of our business. Ha ha ha.

I'm confused. For Bill it is ok, especially with the very public denegration of his "gals", but the same standard is not used for Trump?

Tibs,

Pls help me with this moral equivalency!

Not in my book. As far as I know, Bill isn't running for president either.

So you think Bill was a terrible president then? And you don't think Hillary's feigned shock and horror at these comments is a bit ridiculous? And it's ok for Hillary to have denigrated these women, publicly humiliated them and worked to destroy their reputations over her husband's actions?

Last edited:
What Hillary has done in systematically using her power to destroy women who Bill abused is far worse than juvenile trash talk by Trump. HIs words are bad her actions are worse. Neither is truly qualified to be President but I will still take him over her. She is the worst person to ever run for the office in my opinion. I absolutely loathe her and think she will destroy us.

I hope Trump's people have some private investigators looking into Bill's activities. God only knows what skeletons are in that closet.

I hope Trump's people have some private investigators looking into Bill's activities. God only knows what skeletons are in that closet.

I believe that there are books and websites devoted to this. And skeleton is the correct word.

At least Pence has a conscience, unlike the peanut gallery here at SN.

Report: Pence was 'beside himself' over Trump's 2005 remarks
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...e-was-beside-himself-over-trumps-2005-remarks

Mike Pence and his wife were reportedly floored on Friday when they heard about the lewd remarks about women Donald Trump made in 2005 in a leaked recording.

Trump’s running mate said he was “beside himself” and his wife Karen was "furious" when he found out about audio tape, a source told the Associated Press.

Report: Pence was 'beside himself' over Trump's 2005 remarks
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...e-was-beside-himself-over-trumps-2005-remarks

I want to know where your moral outrage is for Hillary? It should at the very least be equal to that for Trump or you are a huge hypocrite. The ONLY reason she is not as tarred and feathered is the Media blatantly shilling for her over Trump if they were truly equal in their reporting this might be a race between Johnson and Stein. Trump is an idiot and a blow hard Hillary is a lying conniving evil ***** who minimizes women and minorities for her own gain and has blatantly gotten away with breaking serious laws.

At the very least you should be calling for them both to step down.

Trump said what Bill did for 8 years...but that was no big deal right?

******* libtard hypocrites.

And what you ***** can't seem to get is that many of Bills infidelities took place not on his time, but on OUR time.

Last edited:

yet you love the **** who enables her rapist husband to abuse women while she destroys them publicly, you two deserve each other.

What Hillary said was bad. Too bad most people don't understand what she said...