• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hillary blames loss on 18 things

Sure thing Boss Hog. Nothing like a Moderator who launches unprovoked personal attacks on a message board. Frankly, that says a lot about you and also the wider context of this messageboard, at least here on the P&G side.

Hold on. Wait a a second.....................

giphy.gif

Ignore the ******* troll

Dem party has crumbled to ashes - it's FINISHED!

DNC allies incensed by Clinton criticism

Irritated Democrats say Hillary Clinton is wrong to cast blame on the national party for her loss to Donald Trump.

Allies of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) in particular were incensed by Clinton’s criticism of the party apparatus, saying she mischaracterized the committee’s work while needlessly stoking internal divisions.

“This is all about the last campaign. And really, what Democrats should be focusing on, and what I think Hillary Clinton should be figuring out, is how do we empower the DNC to have the best data resources to win races this year, in 2018 and 2020,” a former DNC aide said.

“Having hard feelings about the data that you may or may not have received in 2016 ultimately is not the reason why we lost.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/336001-dnc-allies-incensed-by-clinton-criticism

I love the infatuation of this board with all things Hillary. The election was friggin six months ago. I guess it's a nice distraction from the raging chaos and mayhem currently in the WH.

OK, will Maxine Waters be better ?

aWt9Zt9.jpg

Nah....the Hildebeast is more fun.

202454.jpg

Sure thing Boss Hog. Nothing like a Moderator who launches unprovoked personal attacks on a message board. Frankly, that says a lot about you and also the wider context of this messageboard, at least here on the P&G side.

What a *****. Way to play the victim card. We should start calling you Kathy Griffin.

Don't let the troll change the subject - surely you know by now that's how trolls work - ignore them

she STILL refuses to take any blame for her humiliating loss

Democrats to Clinton: The DNC's data was fine -- you just used it wrong

Washington (CNN)Democratic data gurus are lashing out at Hillary Clinton after she complained publicly that her campaign was hamstrung by a party that had out-of-date information on individual voters.

Clinton said Wednesday in an interview with Recode's Kara Swisher that once she became the Democratic nominee, she inherited "nothing." The Democratic National Committee's data, she said, "was mediocre to poor, nonexistent, wrong. I had to inject money into it."

Her comments drew swift rebuttals from some Democratic operatives who built, or worked with, that data.

Andrew Therriault, the former DNC director of data science, lashed out in two since-deleted tweets, calling Clinton's comments "******* bullshit."

"I hope you understand the good you did despite that nonsense," he said in a message directed to DNC data staffers.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/02/politics/hillary-clinton-dnc-data-pushback/

Don't let the troll change the subject - surely you know by now that's how trolls work - ignore them

Washington (CNN)Democratic data gurus are lashing out at Hillary Clinton after she complained publicly that her campaign was hamstrung by a party that had out-of-date information on individual voters.

Clinton said Wednesday in an interview with Recode's Kara Swisher that once she became the Democratic nominee, she inherited "nothing." The Democratic National Committee's data, she said, "was mediocre to poor, nonexistent, wrong. I had to inject money into it."

Her comments drew swift rebuttals from some Democratic operatives who built, or worked with, that data.

Andrew Therriault, the former DNC director of data science, lashed out in two since-deleted tweets, calling Clinton's comments "******* bullshit."

"I hope you understand the good you did despite that nonsense," he said in a message directed to DNC data staffers.

The "data" won't do them any friggen' good when it tells them the Party moved too far Left and in response they move farther Left.

It's about time. What does it take to convict, hell charge, such an obviously corrupt politician.

The post election amusement is endless, now to the prosecution phase.

202581.gif

killing-hillary-book-cover-i9371.jpg

But there will always be diehard Hillary supporters, no matter if she is in jail or not.

6cUTu1X.jpg

I love the infatuation of this board with all things Hillary. The election was friggin six months ago. I guess it's a nice distraction from the raging chaos and mayhem currently in the WH.
Seriously, if hypocrisy was a horse, you just rode him hard and put him away wet!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Steeler Nation mobile app

A lot can happen in four years but back in 2012-2013 I was temporarily filling a seat on the PA State Republican Committee. Attended a couple of meetings in Hershey and Harrisburg where among other things we talked about how bad we got smoked by the Dems' data mining and microtargeting after Romney lost. You figure that most of the internet and IT industry is run by Libtards in Northern California who are on Bomma's side. Our challenge was that we needed to find some of those folks on our side to work for us. Our phone bank software was a train wreck. Our stuff may have got better since the last election but the Dems' didn't suddenly get worse after being light years ahead of us to begin with.