• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hillary Blames Self-Hating Women for Her Loss

I would literally vote for almost anyone, male or female, over Hillary. I hate how people worship her when she's basically been a failure at everything she's ever done. I hate how entitled and condescending she is. I hate that she has been involved in underhanded dealings virtually her entire career and still people act like she's this wonderful shining example. I hate how this so-called champion of women's rights tried to humiliate and destroy the numerous women her husband harassed slept with and raped. I hate how she and most Dem females worship abortion, think nothing's wrong with dismembering live human babies and selling them for parts and consider me anti-woman because I don't. I hate that people automatically assume I should like her just because she has a vagina.

But mostly I would never vote for her because the thought of having to listen to her shrill, annoying, obnoxious, condescending voice regularly for 4 or 8 years makes me want to hurl.

I would literally vote for almost anyone, male or female, over Hillary. I hate how people worship her when she's basically been a failure at everything she's ever done. I hate how entitled and condescending she is. I hate that she has been involved in underhanded dealings virtually her entire career and still people act like she's this wonderful shining example. I hate how this so-called champion of women's rights tried to humiliate and destroy the numerous women her husband harassed slept with and raped. I hate how she and most Dem females worship abortion, think nothing's wrong with dismembering live human babies and selling them for parts and consider me anti-woman because I don't. I hate that people automatically assume I should like her just because she has a vagina.

But mostly I would never vote for her because the thought of having to listen to her shrill, annoying, obnoxious, condescending voice regularly for 4 or 8 years makes me want to hurl.

Can this go viral???? PLEASE????

Has it been proven that she has a vagina?????

Hip hip hooray!

Clinton: 'That was my last race'

Hillary Clinton said that the 2016 presidential election was her "last race" after it became apparent she lost, according to a new book.

In "Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign" that on the night of the 2016 election, the former Democratic presidential nominee looked through the draft of her concession speech.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/329222-clinton-on-loss-to-trump-that-was-my-last-race

the winning speech was written, the champagne was chilled, the party was planned and she lost. Whoops! I don't care who she blames, she still lost to Trump. Look in the mirror, sugar britches.

wait, it get better

Muh legacy!

Clinton apologized to Obama on election night

Hillary Clinton had to eat humble pie twice on election night.

Clinton apologized to President Obama for her bruising loss — right after calling Donald Trump to offer him “congratulations,” according to a new book chronicling her 2016 presidential bid called “Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign.”

“Mr. President, I’m sorry,” she said, according to a Washington Post review of the book due out Tuesday.

The White House urged Clinton to concede as Trump claimed battleground states — some by slim margins — because Obama wanted to avoid a messy recount.

http://nypost.com/2017/04/17/clinto...election-night?iframe=true&theme_preview=true

170416-clinton-obama-feature.jpg

ha ha!

lookit those sour pusses

With her permission, I am going to share it. Anonymously. That is a thing of freaking beauty.

It wasn't self hating women that cost her the election, it was people who thought what Trump was saying was believable and doable.
Now we know it wasn't.