• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hillary Clinton “feels the urge” to run again

Imagine an election with the likes of Hillary in it. Our nation is lost.

I want to retreat deep into the woods, build a small cabin, and forget about this bullshit society that we live in. I have to continually remind myself that there are two types of people in this world; those who fold their toilet paper and those that scrunch it before wiping their *****

I suddenly feel the urge to vomit.

...And I am telling everybody here at Sundance, everywhere I go, please, please go out and vote. And then, whoever the nominee is, support the nominee, whether it’s someone you voted on or not in the primary process
I'm pretty Sure Donald Trump will be the nominee, Hillary. And yes. I agree. Go out and VOTE for him!

So she’s crawling back?

giphy.gif

I want to retreat deep into the woods, build a small cabin, and forget about this bullshit society that we live in. I have to continually remind myself that there are two types of people in this world; those who fold their toilet paper and those that scrunch it before wiping their *****

Also guilty

I guess I am ambiwipetrous...depends on the kind of dump I expel.

Oh gosh please just somebody stop her... I'm not comfortable with the republicans controlling everything and having a supermajority in the senate...

The apathy level for dems will be like 60% and they will lose everything...

“Hey, we know you basically rejected her twice before butnlets cram her down your throat again “