• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trade Dropsie? Interesting, but not out of the realm of possibility.

I think Omar should be testing the waters for a return on Dionte Johnson. Last year of his contract so get a return for him now and maybe you can wiggle out a third round pick for him.
Then sign Tyler Boyd or Tee Higgins from the Bengals and draft a receiver in the third round.
On Mason I just don’t think he wants any part of Tomlin any longer and his bs. I think he wants a fresh start elsewhere and don’t look for him to return.
Steelers most likely sign Tannehill as Kenny’s backup and draft a QB late. Kenny will be a go in 24 and his job to lose as he gets a final chance with the new OC.

I'm all in on letting him go for a high draft pick, 2nd round at least, clean house on the WR room, bring a vet and a draft pick as others have suggested. Use the 1st and two 2nds on OT, C, CB/LB in any particular order. Then WR on 3rd or 4th round to compete with Austin for the slot.

I think "Dropsie I Ain't Blockin Nobody" wants a new contract..lol

I think "Dropsie I Ain't Blockin Nobody" wants a new contract..lol
I’m sure he’ll be quite happy with a pay cut. After all the last coupleyears no Touchdowns in one season,missed time, drama,underperforming ,definitely underperforming since he signed his last contract. You don’t think he wants a pay raise do you?🙄🙄😊

This year's number one projected QB, jumped up into the stands and sobbed in his mother's lap after he lost. Think about that.
Who cares that he did that? How many people try to act tough and keep stuff bottled up and end up committing suicide or worse? Crying is not a sign of weakness and is not going to effect his status. I suppose Hines is weak for crying as well

Who cares that he did that? How many people try to act tough and keep stuff bottled up and end up committing suicide or worse? Crying is not a sign of weakness and is not going to effect his status. I suppose Hines is weak for crying as well
I do. Hes weak minded. Ridiculous. You enable this stupid ****. Then again, Maybe you havent really seen the clip.

What do you care that i think that? How many white knights trying to act superior and sharing their feelings cause people like me to commit suicide or worse? (none because im not mentally challenged) Pointing out weakness isnt a s sign of weakenss and it wont affect my status. I suppose Cowher was weak or Trying to act tough when he cut Jamaine Stephens.

Reactions: GMC
Its college.. you never know really... plus there really is no correlation between college success or mediocrity and nfl success... thats why so many teams take a shot on any QB with half a hope in the first round... and why the majority of first round guys bust..

Its a total crapshoot
For good classes. Typically when they say a class is bad, it's bad. We saw that one firsthand.