• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hillary Clinton Lost. Get Over It And Stop Blaming Russia, WikiLeaks And ‘Fake’ News

Spike

Reaction score
Huff-Po says enough!

hahahahaha

Stop blaming WikiLeaks.

Stop blaming Russia.

Stop citing a secret CIA report, especially since The New York Times published an article on October 31, 2016 titled Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia:

Democrats need to accept that Hillary Clinton lost to Trump, without blaming everything under the sun for her catastrophic defeat

The FBI and NSA have already contradicted The Washington Post and CIA. Even Sen. John McCain stated that he didn’t think “the outcome of the election was impacted by Russian hacking.”

White nationalism had nothing to do with Clinton losing Wisconsin, nor did Russia, “fake” news, or WikiLeaks.

Democrats knew they had to win the Electoral College, so any emphasis on the popular vote ignores why Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin voted for Obama, but chose Trump over Clinton.

Ultimately, Democrats picked a candidate who faced two FBI investigations, low favorability ratings, and Clinton Foundation controversies.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...and-stop-blaming_us_584fba63e4b0151082221e8a?

------------------

And then reality set in....nothing on the left but the bitter clingers now I guess

The longest passive aggressive temper tantrum in US History.

The fruit of participation trophies falling from the tree.

I'm sorry, but this is pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. ... on many levels.

If you voted for the black guy twice but voted for the 70 year old white guy instead of the 69 year old white woman, you're a racist.

If you voted for the black guy twice but voted for the 70 year old white guy instead of the 69 year old white woman, you're a racist.

What if you didn't vote for the black guy at all and then for the 70 year old white guy???

Huff-Po says enough!

hahahahaha

Stop blaming WikiLeaks.

Stop blaming Russia.

Stop citing a secret CIA report, especially since The New York Times published an article on October 31, 2016 titled Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia:

Democrats need to accept that Hillary Clinton lost to Trump, without blaming everything under the sun for her catastrophic defeat

The FBI and NSA have already contradicted The Washington Post and CIA. Even Sen. John McCain stated that he didn’t think “the outcome of the election was impacted by Russian hacking.”

White nationalism had nothing to do with Clinton losing Wisconsin, nor did Russia, “fake” news, or WikiLeaks.

Democrats knew they had to win the Electoral College, so any emphasis on the popular vote ignores why Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin voted for Obama, but chose Trump over Clinton.

Ultimately, Democrats picked a candidate who faced two FBI investigations, low favorability ratings, and Clinton Foundation controversies.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...and-stop-blaming_us_584fba63e4b0151082221e8a?

------------------

And then reality set in....nothing on the left but the bitter clingers now I guess

This. She ran a ****** horrible campaign. End of story. Instead of just coming out and taking the loss like an adult she has decided to act awful about the whole thing and is making the efforts to move on and retool more awkward. She won the popular vote and lost the nomination in the 2008 primary to Obama too for the same ****** reason. She did not campaign in states that she thought were in the bag. Obama went to every small state he could regardless and he campaigned his *** off. She deserved to lose.

And now the electoral wants in on daily intel briefings. WTF do they are?

Wait, the leftist HuffPo publishing an article like that? Has Hell frozen over?

Probably a Bernie bot editor - they are having an intra-tribal war of biblical proportions in lib land. Young people blamed for not showing up and Bernie or busters slamming Hillary for losing!

It's hilarious!

the crying is STILL going on, they are NOT getting over it!

83859c77464ef2c60cd6cb99f100bbedb926ef3c0ba7faf3aee1a5f2bd6c3fd0.gif

hahahahah

The longest passive aggressive temper tantrum in US History.

Keep cramming the winning down their throats, I don't ever want them to forget it .... make them cry some more!

nintchdbpict000280981506-e1478667522778.jpg

Politico reveals: Arrogance and incompetence - not Russians - doomed Hillary’s campaign

Democrats are mired in denial about the 2016 election. Since nothing is ever Hillary Clinton’s fault (she’s always the victim, don’t you know) they need someone or something to blame for her spectacular implosion. They’ve tried to pin it on racism, sexism, bigotry, homophobia, voter fraud, and the FBI, all to no avail. Nothing seems to stick. So now they seem to have settled on “Russian hackers.”

Pull it together, libs. You're embarrassing yourselves.

As president-elect Donald Trump nears completion of his top Cabinet nominations (VA and Agriculture undecided), the liberals and the Democrats continue to try and distract from the speed and quality of these nominations.

They have one big problem. The public is getting sick and tired of their snarky, sniveling and irrational attacks on every move, every word, and every nomination by Donald Trump and his advisors.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/...-incompetence-not-russians-doomed-hillarys-ca

Keep cramming the winning down their throats, I don't ever want them to forget it .... make them cry some more!

nintchdbpict000280981506-e1478667522778.jpg

Politico reveals: Arrogance and incompetence - not Russians - doomed Hillary’s campaign

Democrats are mired in denial about the 2016 election. Since nothing is ever Hillary Clinton’s fault (she’s always the victim, don’t you know) they need someone or something to blame for her spectacular implosion. They’ve tried to pin it on racism, sexism, bigotry, homophobia, voter fraud, and the FBI, all to no avail. Nothing seems to stick. So now they seem to have settled on “Russian hackers.”

Pull it together, libs. You're embarrassing yourselves.

As president-elect Donald Trump nears completion of his top Cabinet nominations (VA and Agriculture undecided), the liberals and the Democrats continue to try and distract from the speed and quality of these nominations.

They have one big problem. The public is getting sick and tired of their snarky, sniveling and irrational attacks on every move, every word, and every nomination by Donald Trump and his advisors.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/...-incompetence-not-russians-doomed-hillarys-ca

Do me a favor. Next time you post this picture, can you edit out the dude in the glasses. As for the rest, I could comfort them all. Maybe more than once on a good day.

36 DAYS!!!

Judge Jeanine Slams Obama: 'Why Are You So Obsessed With Russia?'

Judge Jeanine Pirro responded to President Obama's order that US intelligence agencies investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election, and submit the results of their studies to him before he leaves office in January.

"Seriously? Why Now?" Pirro said, " You have been watching the release of information from WikiLeaks for months. You have watched the release of Hillary Clinton's emails [and] John Podesta's emails, and the disturbing information contained therein."

Pirro said Obama's order is an attempt to prevent President-elect Donald Trump from experiencing a smooth transition of power, due to the president's inability to process the New York businessman's electoral victory.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/12/...barack-obama-russia-donald-trump-interference

-------------------------

I'm buying an extra case of Champagne for when Obama gets shitcanned out into the street and the funerals for when the libs start slashing their wrists

hahahahahahaha

trump-fireworks-1-575x272.jpg

Aunt JObama is flaming out. It's really pathetic. His legacy is destroyed.

36 DAYS!!!

Judge Jeanine Slams Obama: 'Why Are You So Obsessed With Russia?'

Judge Jeanine Pirro responded to President Obama's order that US intelligence agencies investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election, and submit the results of their studies to him before he leaves office in January.

"Seriously? Why Now?" Pirro said, " You have been watching the release of information from WikiLeaks for months. You have watched the release of Hillary Clinton's emails [and] John Podesta's emails, and the disturbing information contained therein."

Pirro said Obama's order is an attempt to prevent President-elect Donald Trump from experiencing a smooth transition of power, due to the president's inability to process the New York businessman's electoral victory.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/12/...barack-obama-russia-donald-trump-interference

-------------------------

I'm buying an extra case of Champagne for when Obama gets shitcanned out into the street and the funerals for when the libs start slashing their wrists

hahahahahahaha

trump-fireworks-1-575x272.jpg

I'm going to have a party. ******* 8 years of that narcissistic leftist asswipe is just about done. Adios mother ******.

Michelle is going to miss those $80 million vacations. I hope she can adjust.

It’s Official: Hillary Clinton Ran The Most Incompetent Presidential Campaign In Modern History

It wasn’t sexism, or racism, or the FBI, or fake news, or the Russians, which cost Hillary Clinton the presidential election. According to a blockbuster campaign dispatch published by Politico on Wednesday, sheer incompetence was the real cause of Clinton’s electoral implosion in November.

Clinton’s loss was caused not by one bad decision here or there, the Politico report shows, but by a cascade of mind-bogglingly stupid decisions made throughout the campaign.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/12/14/hillary-clinton-ran-incompetent-campaign-modern-history/

usa-election.jpg