• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hillary Clinton Lost. Get Over It And Stop Blaming Russia, WikiLeaks And ‘Fake’ News

Hillary has been incompetent in practically everything she's done, going all the way back to her first bar test and her first job. Usually unethical and criminal to various degrees as well.

Michelle is going to miss those $80 million vacations. I hope she can adjust.

I don't think she'll have to worry about it. If you think it's amazing how the Clintons got rich after Bill left the White House, you'll be flabbergasted (yes... I said flabbergasted) at just how wealthy the Obama's will become.

Our Business is closing election day and holding a party.... lots to be excited about in the next 4 years if you want to work.

See, here's my problem with the idea that the Clinton camp had no idea things were so close.

They cancelled the fireworks show... You don't cancel the big fireworks show if you are absolutely certain you're going to win in a landslide. You cancel the fireworks if you think there's a chance you're about to waste a ****-ton of money.

See, here's my problem with the idea that the Clinton camp had no idea things were so close.

They cancelled the fireworks show... You don't cancel the big fireworks show if you are absolutely certain you're going to win in a landslide. You cancel the fireworks if you think there's a chance you're about to waste a ****-ton of money.

I also believe they knew the polls were fake because the path to fixing them was specifically directed by the Hrc campaign... i just think they thought they were safe places they werent... it was always gonna be close... soros himself said he thought trump would take the popular vote but lose the college vote...

It also crosses my mind the potential voter fraud called out in florida and pa may have been enought to swing those two states clearly into the HRC block... i think they knew she was screwed and either she was kept out of the loop or they were thinking the trumps wouldnt turn out

I immediately thought the same thing.

Michelle is going to miss those $80 million vacations. I hope she can adjust.

Don't worry. Someone Barry did a favor for will still owe them plenty of favors. And wait until the speaking fees.... And the "Obama Foundation" that will start....

Hillary has been incompetent in practically everything she's done, going all the way back to her first bar test and her first job. Usually unethical and criminal to various degrees as well.

Yep! Chick is a hardcore crook. There is no telling what type of ******* this country would've been in with her in office

Yep! Chick is a hardcore crook. There is no telling what type of ******* this country would've been in with her in office

And on so many fronts too...I could see the economy tanking, taxes out of this world, regulations continuing to stifle business and industry, a pc agenda like we haven't seen yet (yikes) and so many, many more "refugees" that love us to death. What could go wrong?

LOCK HER UP!

Clinton Investigation Back On: FBI Agents In NY Ordered To Continue Foundation Probe

After the election, many speculated that the probe of the Clinton Foundation would be laid to rest. But now, according to an exclusive report from the Daily Caller, senior officials at FBI headquarters in Washington DC have apparently instructed agents in the New York field office to continue their investigation of the Clinton Foundation.

According to the source, the instructions were passed on to the NYC field office last week and involves operations in at least five cities, including: New York, Little Rock, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles and Miami.

The instructions ordered agents to “go forward” with their ongoing inquiry into the Clinton Foundation which is focusing on issues of corruption and money laundering, according to the source.

http://dailycallernewsfoundation.or...ice-told-to-continue-clinton-foundation-probe

-----------------------------------

629575998.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

Trump said the other day that he offered to buy HIllary's fireworks for 5 cents on the dollar. Surprised she didn't take it and pocket the cash while sticking it to her campaign.

Our Business is closing election day and holding a party.... lots to be excited about in the next 4 years if you want to work.

I got my invitation yesterday....

AsmpcQ2.png

But the alt-right just doesn't get it, our economy is fragile and inserting malcontents will not be the answer.

GN4FOtW.jpg

and I don't think they will ever understand.

r5ZjAhZ.jpg

Maybe if we are patient and sympathetic to them, they will eventually get it.....but I doubt it.

H0eQFOf.jpg

Hillary gots da blues

Ho Ho Ho!

Hillary Clinton was spotted looking rather glum as she arrived at her holiday party in New York, while once-beaming millionaire donors like Anna Wintour dodged cameras.

A downcast Clinton arrived at New York's famed Plaza Hotel on Thursday night and was pictured sitting in the back of a black car as it was directed into the hotel's loading dock garage.

3B6CD2C900000578-4039350-image-m-43_1481852385210.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...liday-party-New-York-s-famed-Plaza-Hotel.html

WINNING!

hqdefault.jpg

58516d0a41509.image.jpg